102 » tvd's main characters

LOOK AT THE GIF

LOOK AT IT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

///

Imagine living in Mystic Falls and having to help your friends deal with a new special group in town ((PART 3 of 3))

Caroline, Bonnie and Elena, with Thor and Bruce, were at the crashed jet, just sitting around and talking about everything possible. Except Bruce, he was working hard on the plans of the new jet, and to be honest, the girls found it quite attractive how he was so smart and adorable. Though they all did adore Thor as well, his big arms and gorgeous hair, and stunning eyes and a beautiful smile. He was handsome, but so was Banner, and everyone else in the group of superheroes.

"Oh wow, you did this all by yourself?", Elena asked from Bruce who was drawing and concentrating hard, and now, blushing as well. He nodded, and scratched the back of his neck, and fell into utter embarrassment when Elena told the other girls to come check Bruce's plans out as well. Caroline and Bonnie complimented his work, and awkwardly stuttering, Dr. Banner thanked them.

"Well, Thor, look at you. All muscly and everything", Caroline pointed out when she noticed Thor's unhappy look. Concluding from the stories he had told about his life in Asgard, he was used to attention and being somewhat famous, and Caroline knew the feeling and therefore didn't forget to Thor's inner queen.

"True, you're so...", Bonnie continued and let out a dreamy sigh, "hot." Thor grinned smugly, and thanked the ladies for their kind words before striding over to Bruce and smacking his back in a friendly way. Every time Bruce was touched somehow though, it made the girls shriek in fear - they did not want to witness the monster that had been told to hide in the innocent, cute man.

Though it would have been cool, in a way.

///

"You should stop by Stark Tower some time", Tony was heard suggesting to Damon, who nodded his head, agreeing to pay a visit one day. The two were getting along well, although sometimes they'd engage in an argument full of sarcasm and witty remarks. But so far, they seemed quite similar in all kinds of ways and it annoyed Bekah, Nat and Kol more than anything. Though Kol would sometimes chuckle at something Tony said. He preferred him over Damon, at least.

"What the bloody hell are we even looking for?", Rebekah asked then, and made Natasha shrug. They got along quite well - while Damon and Tony had been bonding, so had Nat and Rebekah. And since they were both badass women, it wasn't hard for them to become quick friends. Which kind of left Kol on the outside, with no friends in the small group, but he did have an eye for Natasha and tried to flirt with her but whenever he called her darling, Rebekah knew she was one step closer to snapping his neck with two fingers.

"Not sure. Something useful. Speaking of useful, what are you doing here?", Tony asked from Kol, who growled and didn't hesitate to attack the man. Quickly, Stark used his hand to call for a metal glove that soon appeared and wrapped itself around his boss, building up the Iron Man suit. But Tony didn't have time to suit up, when Kol had already pushed him to the ground. Tony tried to fight back with shooting at him, but neither of them had time when Natasha had already wrapped her legs around Kol's neck and twisted until they heard bones cracking, causing the vampire to fall limp on the ground.

Tony gasped for air, and quickly scrambled up, while earning a disapproving, angry look from Rebekah. She and Kol maybe weren't the closest, or the ideal siblings, but she did care about him and didn't like it very much when people like Tony Stark who was still partly a stranger, annoyed her brother.

"Was that really necessary?", Rebekah scoffed, but then gave Natasha a smile. Bekah despised weak women, but looked like she had found an equally strong, independent one and would love to spend some time with her in the future.