32 » stefan (+ katherine and damon)

some shy human stefan was requested and although requests are closed, this was coming up next anyway so here you go !! i love writing these kind of stefan imagines more than anything honestly, they're my favorites and i hope you guys like them too ((:

///

Imagine you and human!Stefan meeting Katherine Pierce for the first time through Damon and pretty much everything goes awfully wrong

"Y/N, Stefan, this is Katherine."

You gave a disapproving look to Damon, who was introducing the new girl with a smile. You had no clue what was going on with him and this Katherine, but you knew for sure that you didn't want her around your Stefan with her fancy, way too revealing dresses, or her curly hair or her seductive smile. You weren't too insecure, and you didn't have any reason to be jealous either, until now. Katherine looked like a goddess, and when you saw Stefan blushing and kicking the ground like when he did around you, you couldn't help but feel anger and jealousy break into you.

You grimaced, but put on a fake smile when Katherine shook your hand in a friendly way. You were kind of hating her though, because even though she seemed nice and all, she was too pretty and who knows what kind of a whore she could be. Maybe she'd attempt to steal your boyfriend. Your clueless, adorable, innocent boyfriend who was staring at the new gorgeous face in front of you two like a kid in a candy shop.

"Damon, can I speak to you for a second?", you asked through gritted teeth, and the young man nodded and walked to the side with you, ready to hear you out. But instead of starting to speak, you smacked the back of his head and glanced at Stefan and Katherine, who was already all over the poor boy. Flirting, giggling and putting on a nice little act. You were a good girl, kind and everything, but right now you wanted to bury the bitch alive.

"Ow, Y/N, what the hell?", Damon asked and rubbed the spot you hit with your hand, while giving you a confused look. You shuffled on the ground uncomfortably and glared at him, and then at Katherine.

"Why did you have to bring her with you? I-I don't... Look at her. And Stefan. And uh... I- Damon, you're an idiot", you groaned in frustration. You had never before felt jealousy, not like this at least, and it was eating you from inside, poisoning your good golden heart. The toxic feeling took you over as you sent daggers with your eyes to Katherine, who didn't seem to notice, just smiled and continued to talk about something with Stefan.

Stefan was your boyfriend, and he was in love with you - why did this girl have to come and try to tear you apart?

"What- Ohh. Oh! Oh, you're jealous, aw, of course. C'mon, you're over-exaggerating though, especially with Stefan being so clueless and dumb and innocent. Look at him. He's never going to understand when a girl is flirting with him", Damon said, "Besides, I'm hoping to get something going on with Miss Pierce, so I promise I will keep her paws off of your precious baby boy." You scoffed and looked at Stefan. He was kind of dumb, you thought, in a good way. Enough to not pick up hints or attempts at flirting, but not dumb. A faint smile covered your lips as you looked at him, he was so short and small and skinny and cute as he stood there, fiddling with his fingers.

"I-I am not jealous, Damon!", you began, but Damon cut you off by laughing.

"Yes, you are, but I completely get it, Y/N. Katherine is pretty decent looking, and you are hopelessly in love with my brother so it's only logical to feel that way. But I swear, Stefan would never cheat on you, nor understand the magic of flirting. Keep calm, because everything is just fine", he chuckled, and patted your shoulder. You bit your lip thoughtfully, but nodded then, and walked to the two of them with Damon.