11 » elijah

ahhh it took me ages to update, again, sorry ! there is no smut, sorry about that, i did just recently write an imagine about elijah which included smut though, so.. (: (((though you can never have too much of elijah smut but idk))) i'm not sure if there is anything too serious, but the reader aka you acts very hateful towards herself in this imagine so read with caution if that makes you uncomfortable !

also goddamn that gif damn son ugh rAVAGE ME

///

Imagine being insecure and self-conscious so Elijah helps you with it and to thank him you seduce him

To be honest, you weren't happy with the way you were.

In fact, you quite frankly hated yourself, your personality and your ways to handle things, your body and your looks and the way you were always so insecure, but you couldn't help but feel less than others. Sometimes, you had to think long and hard before coming up with a single reason why someone like Elijah Mikaelson would ever date you, but he was more than willing to list dozens of reasons. But none of them really made you feel better, and you usually kept quiet about the way you felt towards yourself, because you knew it would just concern Elijah and he was definitely one to take care of someone no matter what - he was addicted to fixing things, people, problems, and you didn't want to trouble with him your personal issues.

What you didn't understand was that he was your boyfriend of two years now, and he was there to support and hold you, to give you comfort and warmth and love and make you feel loved, and beautiful and worthy. He was often spoiling you with fancy dinners, dresses, jewelry and at least twice a week he took you out to do something special and wonderful, but you were afraid that to him it felt just like something he had to do. Like it was homework, or chores to him. You had started to feel like a burden, like you were nothing but a chain on his ankle.

Elijah loved you of course, he loved you more than anything, and he believed he was doing a good job on expressing it. Though in his opinion there were no right words, or enough loving gestures or any ways to tell you how much he loved you, truly and deeply, everything about you no matter what. You just happened to be very insecure and shy and hate yourself so much, you couldn't possibly understand that.

You began closing yourself in your shell, you started avoiding dates with Elijah and you stopped giving him as many kisses as you used to, you threw away all your dresses - including the fancy, gorgeous ones he, or even Niklaus had given. Not only Elijah, but also his family loved you, but you were too blind to see the way everyone appreciated and adored you. Elijah was in fact planning to ask you to marry him soon, but before he had the time to take the big step, he found out about your problem - the way you were hating on yourself, but he was lucky he did. He didn't want you to drive yourself crazy, to a much darker side.

Even though living in Mystic Falls was like a dream, it wasn't full of kind, caring people like Elijah, and on one day, you got yelled at. Not in an aggressive way, but it was insulting for sure, and you were obviously in tears when you arrived to the house you and Elijah shared, your home. You slid down against the front door, and you chuckled at the movie-like act, but kept on sitting on the floor while crying, nearly your eyes out. You had been feeling awful for a long while, and hearing such negative comments from someone didn't help at all. God, they were so bad, you couldn't even figure out how anyone came up with things like that. If you hadn't been deep enough yet, this managed to bring you down, push you to the bottom, make you feel worse than ever.

After crying for what felt like hours, but possibly wasn't more than some minutes, you went to your bedroom upstairs and sighed in relief when you noticed how Elijah wasn't there, so he probably wasn't home. Although he probably would have come to comfort you already if he was. He was usually either dealing with his siblings or whatever his siblings had started, or on your bed, just calming down and relaxing for a moment. But he wasn't there now, and you were glad.