154 » katherine and rebekah

i'm actually very happy with this, i was motivated yesterday and therefore this is my best work in a while tbh 

though it turns out i suck at endings but

++ there's violence and some gruesome shizzle, please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable !!

///

Imagine Katherine and Rebekah working together to save you, even if they hate each other but they both love you

 Katherine Pierce and Rebekah Mikaelson felt nothing but hatred towards each other, they both acted like bitches when it came to the other and no one ever imagined to see them working together. But there was one thing that could bring the two badass, hellish women together if necessary. That being you. They happened to both love you, in one way or another, and they'd do quite literally anything just to protect you from even a scratch, or to see even the tiniest hint of a smile on your kissable, irresistible lips. And for you, they even managed to play as a team and get along - for that slight moment before they'd go to pulling each other's hair again.

 You were often asked why wouldn't you just ask them to be friends, because everyone, including you, knew that they'd maybe even do it. But you didn't want to, because even if they'd go for it just to keep you happy, you knew they wouldn't be happy and you didn't want that either. You loved them both too, once again, one way or another, and wanted nothing but happiness for you.

But sadly, sometimes, happiness was only possible to reach through some discomfort and that, in this case, meant Rebekah and Katherine teaming up. Because somehow, somewhere, you had managed to get your ass taken by a group of rather hostile men with intentions that so far remained unknown to you but you liked the thought of it staying such, as well. And as soon as the news of you being kept as a hostage against a million dollars reached the ears of Rebekah Mikaelson, she stomped over to Katherine.

 "What the bloody hell is going on?", Rebekah insisted to know, smacking her fist against a table at which Katherine was sitting with a man. The man didn't interest Rebekah at all, though she could have used Katherine's way to date random men to hide her love towards you to tease her but right now, the Original was interested in your safety, and that only. "Why have I been told that Y/N is being held as a hostage near Mystic Falls, against one bloody million dollars?", Rebekah continued, speaking through gritted teeth while her knuckles turned white as she squeezed the edge of the table.

 Katherine's eyes widened and she gave Rebekah a shocked look. "Well obviously we won't give them the money, right? Where would we even get it? We'll just find Y/N, kick some ass and then free our--", she began explaining only to be interrupted by Rebekah whose eyes flashed with jealousy.

 "Not our. Mine", she spoke, giving Katherine a sarcastic smirk before grabbing the random man from his neck and tossing him across the room. Then Rebekah crossed her arms, and rolled her eyes at the other girl, "well, are you coming or not? I am entirely capable of saving Y/N on my own, but I was thinking that you'd want to join me", before walking away, only for Katherine to follow.

 "You're not saving her alone, Barbie. And I don't want to join you, but for Y/N, I will", Katherine scoffed.

 And so, the two equally badass girls began making their way towards a destination they'd soon figure out for your sake.

///

 Groaning, you woke up from what you recognized as not peaceful slumber, but a forced unconsciousness, an uncomfortable darkness. Your eyes slowly opened, and you let your head swing from side to side while looking around, trying to see and identify the surroundings but you quickly understood that wherever you were, it wasn't out of your own will and want. Your hands were on chains that hung from the ceiling, and your whole body felt heavy and exhausted and tortured, which it most likely was, concluding from the blood all over your clothes and the aching you felt nearly everywhere.