157 » klaus and jeremy

Imagine Klaus finding out you hunt vampires with Jeremy even though he thought you can't protect yourself

 For the past year, you had been keeping a secret from your boyfriend Klaus. For the past year, you had been slaying and slaughtering vampires, alongside Jeremy Gilbert, to protect your friends. Obviously most of your friends were vampires, but you wanted to get rid of the evil, bad ones who threatened your loved ones. Most people were afraid that you'd turn on your friends too, but so far, things were going just great.

 Jeremy and you were a dream team, together you kicked ass and with all your weapons, killing vampires was so easy you could do your nails at the same time. You were a professional, so was Jeremy, and your hunter marks were already nearly complete but it didn't matter to you. You didn't tell anyone, since no one but you two could see them anyway, and the meaning of it was irrelevant to you. You just wanted to keep your friends safe, and together you two succeeded flawlessly.

 There was one thing about keeping a secret though, that made it hard. Not only was lying to the love of your life awful, but he constantly underestimated you and took you as some weak little girl, incapable of protecting herself when in reality, you were the absolute opposite. You wanted to tell Klaus, but you didn't, because by now you were just too far and too deep in, and things turned out just fine even if he wasn't aware of your job of a kind. You loved him even if you didn't share the whole truth of who you were, and he loved you too so you didn't see a need to fess up.

 But things were going to take a turn to worse, quite quickly, too.

 "Y/N, we need to kill someone", Jeremy on one day blurted out, preparing some weapons. You had just arrived at his place, a small, suspicious apartment he had bought a few weeks ago, which was also where he hid his secret life of a hunter. You rolled your eyes while crossing your arms, and leaning back on your seat - there was always someone to kill.

 You looked at Jeremy as he hid some stakes up his sleeve and as he put on the dark, long coat, managing to double up the drama in him. "It's Kol", he then added and turned to you, holding a shotgun in his hands. While Jeremy just grinned, happy to kill an Original, you unfolded your arms and jumped up in shock and disagreement. You shook your head, and bit your lower lip, not wanting to do this. You usually never walked away from a challenge, but this wasn't only absolutely dangerous and risky, but it was Klaus' brother. Your boyfriend's brother.

 "No", you immediately let out, "no, I'm not doing that, Jer. You know me, I would do almost anything for you, but not this. This is Kol, the brother of the love of my life, and I can't just kill him. Klaus would kill me", giving Jeremy an apologetic but stern look. "And neither will you. Kol will beat you, so promise me you won't do it", you added and forced the Gilbert boy to give you his word, which he did.

 But as you walked out of his apartment unhappily, you knew he wouldn't keep it.

///

 You and Klaus were cuddling later in the evening, holding hands and watching your favorite movie for the millionth time but for you, he'd watch it every day. He was caressing your hair, kissing your cheek and holding you like you were a precious angel that should be protected from everyone and everything at all costs. If only your boyfriend knew what a badass you were.

 "Nik, I need to tell you something. I think Kol might be--", you started then when the movie ended, but you were interrupted by your phone ringing. You groaned, and gave Klaus an apologetic look, but he insisted on you answering so you did. Without looking at the called ID, you placed the phone on your ear and greeted whoever had bothered to interrupt your moment with Klaus. A rather important moment, too. You were pretty certain his brother was in danger, and if not, then Jeremy was.

The Vampire Diaries Imagines 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें