132 » klaus

I LOVED WRITING BADASS!Y/N OH MY GOD

I JUST REALIZED THAT I SAY Y/N IN MY MIND KINDA LIKE MINTTU WHICH IS MY NAME IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW BUT IT'S SOME WEIRD COMBINATION LIKE YNINTTU YINTTU MINYNTTU OK OK

+++ I'M SO IN LOVE WITH KLAUS TBH IT JUST INTENSIFIES EVERY TIME I WRITE ANOTHER IMAGINE WITH HIM MY HEART IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE OMG HELP

///

Imagine trying to rule Mystic Falls and its residents and Klaus falls in love with you

While some people believed that villains were just misunderstood people, whose stories hadn't been told and heard, you were just plain evil. You were a storm, about to hit the small town of Mystic Falls, bringing nothing but misery and death to its residents. There wasn't any more explanation to you besides your craving to rule people, make them bow down for you and treat you as their queen. Something about you was just a little bit crooked and you aimed to be the most superior being in town. And soon, you could take over more places and eventually you'd be the goddess you knew everyone needed. People were made to be ruled, they needed someone to kneel to and you knew you could be the one.

You didn't tell your story too often. All you told was that you were the leader that was needed, you were the queen to look up to. No bad, no good, just taking what was yours. You were a vampire, one of the first, turned by Kol Mikaelson who was now apparently locked up in a box but your relations to him died a long time ago, and you didn't need him or anyone else by your side. And you knew that Mystic Falls was full of other vampires, and supernatural beings, weaker and on a lower level than you and they'd make the perfect army. Army for a war that you didn't even know of yet, but a bunch of loyal vampires, werewolves and witches wouldn't hurt, right?

So you made your way to Mystic Falls in determination and confidence, hoping to find the first people to make yours. You entered Mystic Grill, where you bought a drink while judging the people in the hangout who paid a lot of attention to the new girl. In some ways, you resembled Katherine who had been one hell of a hurricane to the little town but you had heard of her and were convinced that you were in all ways better. While her weakness had always been a boy, one of the Salvatores, you didn't depend on a man. You were better than that, you had more respect for yourself - you didn't let anyone hold you back.

With your leather jacket on, and the high heels in your feet, and the smirk dancing on your lips mischievously, you caught a man's attention, who couldn't help but compare you to Katherine instantly. But you differed from her, you weren't another doppelgänger, and maybe that was why the charming, handsome man got up from his seat, ditching his drink and company and walked to you. He had an evil smile on his pink lips, matching yours, and something about him gave off the similar vibes you were packed with but when he approached you with a flirting attempt, your enthusiasm died down.

"Evening, love. I assume you are new to town - I'm sure I would have noticed such a gorgeous face before. What have you come for?", he spoke, a lovely accent siding his tone but it didn't melt your heart like he probably intended to. Sure he was good looking and quite charming as well, but you weren't going to let a sexy smile and a few smoothly spoken words distract you from your intentions.

"I've arrived so I can rule Mystic Falls like the queen I am, love", you rolled your eyes and finished your drink so you could leave Mystic Grill, seeing there were no potential minions for you. You got up, only for the man to grab your arm and make you look at him in irritation.

"May I at least know your name?", he asked, some kind of a look in his eyes that made you feel like he didn't speak and act like this very often, which was solely the reason you stopped to introduce yourself.