96 » stefan

good evening i'm here tonight v annoyed but v happy because i got inspiration to write but i'm on my phone and i should sleep and it sucks but whatever man here's an imagine that in my opinion fits stefan perfectly because he's a precious little cinnamon roll and i refuse to believe otherwise just hush

///

Imagine Stefan accidentally hurting you when he has a nightmare

Muffled sounds of pain and distress woke you up from your slumber, and you hoisted yourself up and rested your weight on your shoulders as you tried to wake yourself up. From the clock on your nightstand you saw that it was barely four in the morning, and you groaned unhappily but a very similar sound from next to you reminded you why you were awake in the first place. You turned to look at Stefan, and gave his sweating body a sad look - he had been seeing nightmares lately and each night they seemed to get worse.

You gently tried to shake your boyfriend awake, but he only grunted in response, followed by a sound of pure fear, as he cuddled up into a ball, as if trying to hide from something or protect himself and that was really when you knew the nightmare was getting tough on him. You shook him again, a bit rougher now, but he was strongly asleep and the nightmare had such a tight hold, it just wouldn't let go and release Stefan.

"Stefan. Baby, wake up, it's just a dream. Stefan!", you whispered, causing his body to jump up and his hand to reach your face. A hot burn covered the right side of your face, and you let out a cry as your body fell from the bed to the floor. Stefan's eyes widened in horror when he woke up entirely, and he gave you an apologetic look, reaching for you but settling with not doing so, and ashamed, he looked away and quickly got up from the bed.

"Stefan, stop panicking. It's alright, everything is perfectly--", you began, but he cut you off.

"It's not okay, Y/N! I hit you, I could have done something much worse, too... I--I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to... I...", he stuttered, before fleeing the room and running away from you in embarrassment and fear.

You sighed while holding your cheek that ached, and would bruise for sure, but you didn't blame Stefan. It wasn't his fault. He didn't mean to, and he didn't want to do it. And although you knew it and believed it, you were afraid that Stefan wouldn't.

"Y/N? What happened? Stefan locked himself in the bathroom and won't come o-- Holy shit." Damon stood at the door of Stefan's room, and rushed to you as soon as he saw you on the floor, with a red cheek, insisting on knowing what had happened. You gave him a short explanation, before running to the bathroom where Stefan most likely was, and quietly, you knocked on the door.

It was quiet for a while, but then you heard sniffling and it was evident that Stefan was in tears. It broke your heart to hear your boyfriend cry, because he did something he didn't even mean to, and you just wanted to hug him and kiss his face and tell him you weren't angry or upset at all. You knocked again, and with a sad voice, begged for Stefan to open the door.

"Baby, please. I don't blame you, it wasn't your fault. Please open the door so we can go back to bed and cuddle. You can tell me about your nightmare, that has always helped you, right? Stefan? Please?", you encouraged him, praying that he'd listen to you. To be quite honest, knowing he was crying and hating on himself, it broke your heart and hurt you more than the whole hit did.

"Stefan... I love you. Everything is okay. Baby, you won't hurt me. I know you won't. Just open the door, so I can hug you because I can't just stand here and listen to you cry. It hurts even more", you continued. Eventually Stefan did open the door, and with a smile on your face, you ran to him and wrapped your arms around him. His eyes were red from all the tears, and you felt a pang in your heart when you felt him trembling as you hugged. He was so fragile.

"I love you too", Stefan mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, Stefan, I'm fine. And I promise you'll be too. Now let's go cuddle, yeah?", you suggested, and with a smile, he nodded and agreed to do so.

He felt guilty for days, but he knew you loved him no matter what and because of that he eventually got through it. He really did love you back, too.

///

i just realized that it's been too long since i last made a human stefan imagine

IT'LL COME BACK SOON

but now i'll write a couple of word/sentence based imagines, you know, those prompt thingy things because they were pretty fun and i found some cool ones so yeah