111 » klaus and caroline

i love care more than i love procrastinating ((which is exactly what i'm doing currently tbh)) so this was a real tough one to write but it turned out pretty neat i think, hope you guys agree ((:

thank you for nearly 350K reads, you guys are unbelievable xx

///

Imagine being turned by Klaus which makes Caroline angry and she tries to kill you

When Klaus Mikaelson arrived to Mystic Falls for the first time, even if it took him ages to find himself in his own body, he fell for you. Head over heels, he was desperately in love with you and such feelings frightened him but he decided to enjoy it instead of run from it and started to build up your relationship. It was creepy, to say the least, when your teacher, and friend, Alaric approached you with flirtatious intentions but it was soon told you by Damon how it wasn't Ric, it was Alariklaus as the Salvatore enjoyed calling him. And as soon as you found out who he really was, you felt flattered and interested, attracted even, though you had heard many stories of how Niklaus Mikaelson was the incarnation of evil.

Nonetheless he seemed quite charming to you, especially when you finally met him in his own body instead of Alaric's. You loved all of him, from the way he called you love to the way he seemed to be fond of you too, and protected you no matter what. He had done bad things and was only about to do more, but you were too deeply in love to care about those things he was often judged of. You saw past that, and even if sometimes you didn't, you couldn't help but feel like you belonged in his arms. You felt complete, happy, and warm with him.

"I must admit, love, I have grown utterly loving of you. I care about you, truly, Y/N. If you do not care to begin a relationship - if that is what people say nowadays - I completely understand, but I would indeed be disappointed. I would love to show you the world after I have my hybrid army to protect us from the bad around us. I love you, Y/N", Klaus admitted on a snowy day in November, when winter had decided to fall into place and paint the streets of Mystic Falls with gorgeous snow and frost. He was wearing a lovely trench coat, you were wearing your favorite one to match the season that had arrived into town, and to warm up your cold hands, Klaus held them and stared into your eyes.

That night, you and him had your first kiss.

Then it was all downhill from there. It seemed like Klaus forgot all about you, and now had eyes for Caroline. You were hurt - after all Klaus said, promised and did for you, he just threw away the bond you had made strong and nearly unbreakable, but not enough. He set all your bridges on fire and the path you had found together was left behind and you started to walk your own way, forgetting all about him too. Or tried, at least. It was hard, you were still in love with him but he became too busy with building his army, working things out with his family, fighting the Salvatores and playing the biggest role in the freakshow he had brought to Mystic Falls. You hated it, but no matter what, you just couldn't hate him.

You couldn't quite understand why he left you like that, stopped being in contact and appeared to stop feeling anything for you. First he confessed his love and made you feel so special and beautiful, but the next day, he doesn't feel like talking to you. You assumed that he was too busy with everything else, but it still hurt.

And still, he somehow managed to find time for Caroline damn Forbes.

"He's a selfish idiot. I kissed him and this is what he does? Ignores me, neglects me, forgets me, but finds all the time in the world to flirt with Caroline. And she doesn't even know to appreciate it. She doesn't feel the same way. Not the way I do", you complained to your friends on a daily basis - Matt, or Stefan, or maybe even Damon over some drinks. You and Caroline used to be friends, but now, you felt nothing but jealousy and hatred. You didn't want a guy to come between you and your friends but you drifted apart, just like you and Klaus did, and you couldn't talk about it to Elena or Bonnie either. So you leaned on the shoulders of the men in Mystic Falls.