99 » damon

guys gUYS GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ONE DIRECTION KEEPS RELEASING NEW SONGS AND I'M SO EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE I'M NOT EVEN TRYING TO FIX MYSELF ANYMORE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT AS SOON AS I GET MYSELF BACK UP FROM THE FLOOR THEY'LL DO SOMETHING AMAZING AGAIN AND THERE I GO AGAIN THEN

HOME IS SO PERFECT OMG THOSE HIGH NOTES FMLFMLFML BYE

///

Imagine Damon falling in love with you // Based on Can't Help by Parachute

"Well I tried to fake it,
Baby I tried to break it,
But that's some kind of
spell you got over me."

After Elena and a break-up with her, Damon was quite certain he would never fall in love again, not like how he fell for the Gilbert girl at least. She was his epic love, the one he was meant to be with yet she slipped from his fingertips, and it irritated Damon to the point where no other woman could interest him. But he didn't know how wrong he was, and how very convinced he would be of Elena definitely not being the right girl for him.

Because that was you.

When you arrived to Mystic Falls, happy to meet your cousin Matt once again, Damon set eyes on you and he never took them off again. Whenever you entered the room or even the building, he lost attention, didn't hear or see anything else, just you and your astonishing beauty. He thought you were the most gorgeous girl ever, and he knew he had to have you, in ways that weren't just caused by a silly crush.

He knew he had been hit by love again, and this time, it was serious and would never fade. Although at first, he did hope so. He tried to make the feelings go away, really. He hated the thought of himself being happy with someone else than Elena, and every time he was asked about her, he claimed to still be in love. And sure he was, but not with Elena - oh no way, Elena was long gone. She was a distant memory to Damon now, if even that.

All he could think of, was Y/N, Y/N, Y/N.

He tried to stop himself, though. He did his everything to feel otherwise about you, but the exciting tingle in his heart would not leave. Whenever you smiled or laughed, Damon did the same without another reason, and whenever you looked at him, he felt a pang in his dead heart and whenever he was close enough to do so, he just wanted to grab you and kiss you.

He tried to fake it, and he tried to break it, but in the end, he realized that he had fallen in love, and there was no getting out. It was like you had a spell on him. Which put him to pondering if you were a witch. But you weren't, and Bonnie hadn't played with Damon's feelings either, so the truth was - the Salvatore was in love, and deeply.

"You're a heavenly vision,
Gonna make it my mission,
Do whatever it takes
to get you with me."

It took Damon some days to comprehend the overwhelming feelings in him, but once he got the grip of being in love again, he felt determined to make you his. He spent his days daydreaming about you, imagining a world where he could wake up next to you, and make you his famous vampire pancakes which would earn a roll of eyes and a slightly unimpressed, yet somehow amused chuckle from you. A world where he could come home to you, and give you a hot, but loving kiss. Every day.

He hated that it was just in his imagination though, so he decided that he needed to make you fall for him too. He just needed to see your gorgeous, heavenly face and incredible body, stunning smile and sparkling eyes every day. He needed you in his life.

"Hey, Y/N, would you like to, maybe, go out with me?", he asked when he just got the guts to do so. Damon wasn't usually very shy or awkward, but with you he was like another person anyway. With you, he blushed and showed everyone a side that no one had witnessed before. It was truly a wonder to see Damon stuttering and being all cute and shy, but you didn't know it, so you didn't think it was so special.