112 » kai

BEHOLD

MORE FREQUENT UPDATES SO I CAN GET RID OF ALL THE REQUESTS SO I CAN OPEN THEM AGAIN

AND SO I CAN START DOING CHRISTMAS IMAGINES ASDFHGSDGSHHJ

///

Imagine Kai knowing you have a crush on him and he teases you about it

You were not the most subtle person whenever you had a crush on someone, to be honest. In fact, you were nowhere near subtle. You expressed your love in the most awkward, big ways that no one could possibly miss, and therefore, when you fell for Kai Parker, it took only a few days for the whole town to figure it out. Rumors ran quickly through the streets of Mystic Falls, especially when you were a part of a group where no secrets were allowed in case it could save someone's life, but you really didn't see what anyone did with the facts of your love life.

Though once, Damon said something along the lines, "If I could, I'd put on notifications of you so I get one whenever you have a crush on someone new. You're quick as hell, babe." You didn't know whether to appreciate it or be insulted, so you settled with neither and concentrated more on the love burning hot in your chest, only for Kai.

It was true that you fell for guys easily, but you never pursued the relationships. But this time, you felt like you wanted something more of Kai, instead of just complimenting his good looks in the most bizarre ways and swooning over every little smirk and chuckle. He was handsome, though, very much so. His eyes, his cheeky grin, and his way to flirt with you - mostly because since everyone in Mystic Falls knew, he was also aware of your feelings for him.

And quickly, it turned into teasing. Endless teasing.

"Hey, babe. Looking good", Kai would say nearly every day, managing to break you heart only to fix it again. It wasn't the horrible kind of heartbreak, but you felt like he was too hot, and too good and your heart didn't know what to do except break under the pressure. But those smiles, that laughter, and all the compliments and flirtatious comments, they mended you back up and you were good to go.

"H-Hi Kai", your response was always awkward, and you could only stutter and blush under his intense stare and sexy smirk. He loved how he made you so shy and melted your brain and heart into one giant mess that made no sense whatsoever. That was what being in love did to you, you were an awkward little duck and nothing more.

"I love how you blush. I love how I make it happen", Kai winked, causing your heart to boom and boom, your legs to weaken, your knees to wobble and your eyes to look at him like a kid at a candy store. He was the definition of perfection, you were so sure of it. Everyone else concentrated on his evil side, but there was so much more to him. He was so charming, and funny, and hot as hell.

"I love yo- I mean- uh, fuck", you stammered, unable to form a proper sentence which only made Kai laugh more, fondly and lovingly. He liked you too, but before admitting it and kissing you and taking you out, he wanted to have fun with the fact you were hands down obsessed with him. You were unbelievably in love, your crush had turned into something much more, and he knew it, and loved it. And would take all of the fun out of it.

"Oh, alright", Kai smirked, "I think you're just breath-taking, so gorgeous, when you're all awkward and stuttering", causing you to let out a yelp and beg for help in your mind. This man was going to be the death of you, and with each second, you only grew more and more convinced.

"Gosh, Kai, shut up. My heart can't take this", you mumbled and looked around Mystic Grill which you had forgotten completely. You and Kai had been there for God knows how long now, but with him around, you forgot about everyone and everything around you, including the surroundings, or time, or situation. All you could care and concentrate on was Kai Parker and his stupid perfect face and personality.

"Oh, don't worry. I got you, baby girl. Wouldn't want you to leave me. I haven't even taken you out yet", Kai teased. You groaned, he knew very well what kind of an effect he had on you and it was killing you. He was doing it all on purpose, and while a part of you loved it, another, bigger part feared that he wasn't being for real and just played with your feelings for his own fun.

"C'mon, Kai. That's not funny anymore. I have a crush on you, yes, but it's not cool that you just tease me if you don't mean those things. So if you're not for real here, please leave me alone because you're only making this harder for me", you struggled to admit it, but he was hurting you. You loved him and didn't want to realize that there was some bad sides about him but he was being a mean bean to you and you weren't going to take it.

You got up to leave, but before you were able to flee, Kai took your hand and you looked back at him. You chewed on the inner side of your cheek, and looked nervously around the crowded Mystic Grill where people started to pay attention to you and Kai who went down on one knee, causing stress to build up on your shaky shoulders. You held in your breath, and shuffled on your spot uncomfortably and continue to fidget as Kai locked eyes with you and smiled widely.

"Y/N Y/L/N, would you be kind enough to grant me the honor of taking you out on a date?", he asked, his voice proper and formal but quiet enough for only you to hear. You broke into a giggle you had tried to hold back, and nodded rapidly which caused the people in the Grill to erupt into applauses, obviously thinking Kai had proposed to you. He got up, and hugged you, placing a quick kiss on your cheek which officially sent you over the moon.

"I'm sorry for teasing, babe. I have a slight crush on you too, you know... I promise to make our date special", he promised, and grinned cheekily before continuing, "how many people do you think totally thinks we're going to get married?"

You shook your head, laughing, not capable of giving an answer but he had one always prepared.

"Maybe one day, Y/N", he winked. Damn it, always so smooth and sexy.