43 » damon

look at that gif whAT A FUCKING--

///

Imagine your first kiss + first I love you with Damon

You let out a squeal when you felt your body collapse, approach the floor scarily quickly but before you could hit it and feel pain wash over you, you were caught by a pair of strong hands and wrapped into a gentle, warm embrace by two equally mighty arms.

"Oh my god, you're the worst dancer ever!", you gasped and held your chest while staring into the dark alluring eyes of Damon Salvatore. Several times now, he had twirled you around and let you go, threatening to make you fall down but so far, he had caught you every time. But you didn't still like it, which was why you squirmed away from him and went to turn off the music.

"That's not fair", Damon pouted, "I prefer brave and confident, or something sexy like rebellious or reckless." You chuckled, and locked your phone from where the music had played. Damon approached you again, and put his hands on your hips before speaking up again. "You're lucky I came anyway, not many would agree to dancing at three in the morning just because you're bored, Y/N", he explained and smirked his usual, goddamn smirk, making your knees wobble.

You shrugged, and poked his chest, "but I have you wrapped around my little finger, so I got nothing to worry about, Mr. Reckless", causing Damon to lift an eyebrow and smile widely. He had always known you fired back with equal shots and didn't let him boss you around, you were the kind of girl to respond to sarcasm with even more sarcasm, as if throwing gasoline into fire and that was what Damon loved about you. You were so independent and didn't need anyone to take care of you, yet you seemed oddly clingy and attached to him.

"Is that so? Ha, you're just imagining", Damon replied, his hands still on your waist, giving him the opportunity to set his body tightly against yours and obviously he didn't miss that kind of a chance. With his abs easy to feel through his shirt as he stood in front of you, against you, and his eyes stuck on your tempting lips, you shivered and tried to slow down your crazy heartbeat. Damon was too attractive to deal with, honestly, he had always driven you out of your mind but suddenly it just got out of hand.

You laughed out loud, your head tilting back and as you did so, the words just came out. "God, I love you", you said while laughing. It felt so natural you didn't even notice, you just continued to giggle, but Damon did understand what you had let out. Oh, it was everything he could think about, everything his mind allowed him to replay and it messed with his dead heart and made him feel like his body electrified and turned on as if you had pushed a button with those words. He felt so alive, so good and he never wanted to let go of that feeling.

"Wait-- what? Y/N. Playtime is over, tell me that again. You love me?", Damon said, trying to stay serious but he couldn't hold back that stupid sexy smirk. Smug son of a bitch.

Realization wrapped you into it's hold and you understood that you did in fact tell Damon you loved him. It happened to be true, very true, and it was out now. And Damon knew. And hopefully, Damon felt the same way.

"Uhh, surprise!"

"Well, surprise bitch, I love you too", he said, and shocked you with the words but before you had time to reply in any way, he pulled you into a passionate, mind-blowing kiss. His lips on yours felt like the best thing in the whole world, and you could feel your heart melting inside you and becoming an useless mess, as Damon's pink lips moved perfectly with yours. You pushed your fingers through his dark hair, and placed your other hand on his soft cheek, feeling his flawless skin and incredible jawline, which earned a sigh from you.

After the kiss, you panted heavily, but caught your breath just to take the chance to raise things to a whole new level with him.

"So... about that playtime..."

///

this was sO MUCH FUN TO WRITE i loved it omg i hope you did too !! thank you for over 70K reads you're all so precious god i love you guys <33

also it's two in the morning so forgive me if there is any embarrassing mistakes i tried to read it through but i'm having some serious trouble with concentrating ok (((: