94 » damon and kol

LOOK AT THAT PICTURE OMG IM DYING IT'S NOT A GIF AND I USUALLY PUT GIFS BUT THIS WAS TOO GOOD TO NOT INCLUDE

also i just kinda realized that this guy on my class looks like sort of like kol but he's also kind of sort of dumb and annoying ((and not the cute, lovable way)) so don't get your hopes up ladies

he has the cutest smile tho r.i.p me

///

Imagine telling Damon you're pregnant but he doesn't want to be a father so your best friend Kol compels him to leave Mystic Falls, but after Kol's death Damon can return and he finds you and your child

Fear.

Fear and shock - those were the two emotions overwhelming you as your eyes stared at a pregnancy test with tears ready to slip out anytime now. The staring contest had been going on for minutes, and the test was winning as it fired back with a pink plus sign, causing your heart to sink lower and lower with each second. You had not expected to be pregnant, not especially when the father could only be Damon Salvatore - a vampire, which was a species supposed to be unable to procreate. Yet there you sat, a bun in the very unprepared oven, and it terrified you dearly.

How would Damon react? All you knew was that you didn't want to even find out, but you would have to tell him about this miracle. A miracle, that you feared was too big for him to handle. He was known as the eternal stud, and you hadn't been anything too serious for him either, just someone with whom he hooked up for a couple of times so it made things even worse. You were quite sure that Damon wouldn't want to raise a child with you, but you hoped for the best as you left the bathroom and with unsteady steps, approached the man in the living room of his house.

"Damon?", you asked carefully, and so quietly he didn't even hear you until the third time. His head turned to you, and he flashed you a sexy grin, while throwing an arm over the couch. You bit your lower lip, and glanced at his revealed upper body, while hiding the pregnancy test behind your back and walking towards him.

"Hey, babe. Ready for another round?", he asked, his hands going up your thighs when you were standing in front of him. His eyes looked up at you, and he bit his lip in a way that could have melted you in another situation. But unfortunately, this was the situation you were in, and you couldn't get out no matter how much you would have wanted.

"N-No. Damon. Look-- we have to talk. I have big news", you said, and tried to smile but it was too forced and Damon noticed it too, so you just dropped it and with a sigh, slumped onto the couch next to the handsome Salvatore. He took your hand, and tears rolled onto your cheeks because you knew, you just knew that he would soon take it away.

"I don't know how it's possible, but Damon... I'm pregnant. And it's yours. I haven't been with anyone else", you explained, playing with your shirt as you trembled with fear. Fear because of what he would say. And just like you had expected, he pulled his hand away, and immediately hopped up, causing his open belt to dangle in the air. You held your breath, and stood up as well, while showing him the pregnancy test but he just smacked it off of your hand and onto the floor.

You jolted, and gave him a sad look, a bit scared of him now. You knew Damon, and to be honest, you had all the rights to be afraid. But instead of yelling at you, and doing something unbelievably wrong to you, he broke your heart in a much different way. His finger pointing at the front door, he opened his mouth, and let the poisonous, heart-breaking words gush out.

"Get out. I don't want to see you or the baby. I don't want any part in it's life if you decide to keep it. I don't want to be a dad. I'm not father material, Y/N. That's just who I am. So leave", he demanded, in a quiet, steady voice. You were heartbroken, and couldn't believe your ears, but instead of arguing, you let your head hang low as your feet walked you to the door. You opened it, and left behind the life you thought was going well, as well as you left behind Damon.