123 » elijah, stefan and damon

and here we have a gif that is an actual representation of me when 1d keeps dropping these new songs from their album thaT IS COMIGN OU TO NFRIDAY BYE

no jk that is actually elijah who will be the death of me if one direction won't and the hashtag right there is exactly what i need me and him to do asap

okay sorry i'm so awful bye

///

Imagine being Elijah's wife, and Damon and Stefan's little sister, and giving birth to Elijah's child

You, Y/N Mikaelson, were the happy wife of Elijah Mikaelson, and currently life was at its finest for you. Even your family supported your and Elijah's marriage. Frankly, your older brothers Stefan and Damon weren't very happy when you first admitted that you had fallen for the noble Original, but eventually they learned to see how happy he made you even if they thought that the Mikaelson was "stealing their girl". You fell head over heels for Elijah when you first met him, and that night you came back home sighing in love and saying how your heart had been stolen and how you'd never get it back.

Elijah Mikaelson was the definition of perfect, he treated you like a queen and you felt like the luckiest girl alive whenever you were near him. It was love at first sight for the both of you, and three days after that epic first sight, you and him were already having your first kiss in Mystic Falls High. He used to sneak in the school to keep you happy through the days, and during breaks he'd take you to a secret hideaway he found behind the school building, and so you and him daily made out under the trees, sitting on the ground full of orange leaves that changed to snow and then flowers.

Seasons changed, but you and Elijah never did. You were happy, and in a lovely relationship, which got a lot of judging at it in the beginning, but it only took weeks for everyone, everyone to see what a perfect couple you really were. He took you on romantic dates, but knew how to slow things down and whenever you two were seen together in public, you were either kicking ass together, being the ultimate dream team or holding hands and kissing. Nevertheless, always together. According to Elena, your eyes always sparkled a little more, and you smiled a bit brighter and oozed with pure happiness when you were with Elijah.

You and Elijah were like the Lily and Marshall of Mystic Falls.

Years later, when you got out of school, Elijah proposed to you. It was sweet, cheesy as all hell, and grand, too. No one could miss it - you weren't much of a cheesy girl but you had told Elijah how you wanted an epic proposal, and he definitely did not go slow. Fireworks and all. But as you two got engaged, it was not only a big step for you and him, but for your brothers too. Stefan and Damon were, not counting Elijah, the most important people in your life and it meant a lot to you to get their approval. They did not think that Elijah Mikaelson was the best possible man for you - until the legendary wedding. They finally grew to like Elijah and forgot about everything he and his family had done, because hell, their little sister was married now.

They would never admit it, but you were convinced you saw them wiping away some tears, too.

They didn't understand how quickly you grew up, but you did, and in a blink of an eye their baby sister was married. And pregnant, which was a shocker to everyone, even you and Elijah. You didn't think it'd be possible, but you loved it, and so did your husband and you were both over the moon. Hell, you were having a baby. And she, or he, was going to be welcomed with open, warm arms.

"Pregnant? Our Y/N?", were Stefan's first words when he heard from Caroline, while Damon went with a rather violent line.

"The noble one, my ass. He knocked our baby sister up. I swear I will chop off his--", the most arrogant one of you Salvatores growled, but with Stefan's help he learned to live with the fact that you, their little Y/N, wasn't so innocent anymore. You were a grown woman, especially after decades of living as a vampire, but now more than ever, with a shiny ring on your finger and a growing belly with a baby inside.

Being pregnant had its ups and downs, but it was not even nearly as bad as had been told to you many times. It was quite great, actually. You loved being spoiled by Elijah even more than usually, and you loved feeling the strong baby kicking and you loved feeling several warm hands touching your stomach. When Elijah had tried it first, he had called Stefan and Damon to the situation and Damon had obviously pushed everyone else away and placed his hands on his dear sister's belly with the right he gave to himself, your favorite brother.

"You and I will make one badass team, buddy. We'll get all the girls, too", Damon grinned while speaking to the baby, which only made you push him away and roll your eyes.

"What if it's a girl?", you chuckled, but Damon was ready for every option.

"Then she'll be the most badass woman anyone has ever seen. Uncle Damon will teach her well", he quickly responded, and you only nodded while giggling but in your mind you swore to never let Damon babysit her until she'd be old enough to be dragged into a bar.

But pregnancy was overall a lovely experience, especially when you were quite sure it was never going to happen again, and therefore you enjoyed every bit of it. Until it was time to give birth to the baby. You were in immense pain, screaming and crying, feeling like it was going to rip you in two pieces. Elijah tried his everything to make you feel less pain, but there was nothing he could do except hold your hand and kiss your sweaty forehead once in a while. And it brought the poor Mikaelson to tears - he hated seeing you in so much pain.

"Stop crying, you big loser", you insisted, "I need you to stay strong for me and keep me brave. I don't want you to faint or anything", giving Elijah a glare. He chuckled and sucked up his tears - anything for his best girl.

You were taken to a hospital, and Rebekah, with whom you had become amazing friends with, followed excitedly. She was excited to be an aunt, while Niklaus didn't fancy the idea of witnessing his brother's wife pushing out a baby. But Bekah was for sure excited, and so was Elijah but he was still afraid that he'd faint. It was quite likely, but you forced him to stay brave so he could keep you that way. You were going to give birth to a baby that wasn't just any ordinary child, but one made by two vampires, two deadly beings. And that already was enough to convince you of how painful it was going to be.

///

After a lot of moaning, crying and screaming, and Elijah actually fainting, twice, a lovely baby girl was brought to life. A vampire baby, which terrified the doctors but Rebekah compelled them to deal with it and to keep quiet about it, which made you very grateful. It was going to be weird and challenging, growing a vampire child but probably wonderful too so you weren't too nervous or stressed out.

Unlike Elijah.

Soon, Klaus, Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie arrived to the hospital, with balloons from Matt, Jeremy and Tyler who could not come. Your friends were completely in love with the child, but it wasn't a wonder, she was beautiful and charming and her little fangs were the most adorable thing ever instead of intimidating.

Damon could not wait dressing her up in badass clothes, Stefan was excited to take her out for ice cream and what not, while Caroline already started planning a birthday party for her with Rebekah. Klaus got the inspiration to paint, and he seemed truly happy for his brother, and happiness was also what Elena and Bonnie felt. They loved the little girl, and so did you and your husband.

You and Elijah felt like your family was complete now.