49 » klaus

this is a little different from what i usually write eee e, this is short and there's no conversations and idk you'll see !! also this was supposed to be an elijah imagine but i changed it to klausss, hope you enjoy !

///

Imagine I'm Yours by Jason Mraz being your and Klaus' song

Klaus Mikaelson had fallen in love with you.

That was it. There was nothing he, or anyone, could do or say to make him feel otherwise. He was hopelessly in love with you, he adored your body and eyes and smile and laugh and everything you did. Even when you were just in your thoughts, gazing into distance and daydreaming, Klaus thought you were the most gorgeous person in the whole world.

He knew that it would not be smart to wait for the feelings to go away and let things unfold on their own, because sooner or later your heart would be taken, whether it was or wasn't by Klaus. And he was afraid of losing you, although it was risky to out of nowhere admit you were in love with someone too, but he'd rather lose you like that instead of bottling up his love and having to regret it later when you're in the arms of another guy.

So he asked you out. And things turned out pretty great for you two. You fell in love with him by the third date, although you had always thought he was charming and hot, but after really getting to know him, you had fallen deeply and there was no getting out of there. So you told him how you felt because he had done so too, and that led into only bliss for you guys.

After your fourth date, where you had a lovely, romantic dinner in a restaurant, you started dating. On that night, your first kiss was close, but you settled with only gazing into each other's eyes fondly while Jason Mraz's I'm Yours played in the restaurant softly.

That song became quite important to you. You found yourself listening to it on the radio often, and it always made you think about Klaus which led into you smiling and giggling by yourself. Klaus loved it too, because it reminded him of you as well, and there was nothing he loved more than spending his days with you, or thinking about you. Knowing that you were his, it was enough to make him the happiest he could possibly be.

When you finally had your first kiss with Klaus, I'm Yours played again. You were at your house, some candles were lit up, music was on, and you and Klaus were sitting on your couch where you finally leaned to each other and with your hand on his thigh, and his hand on your cheek, until your lips found each other and met in a breath-taking, miraculous kiss.

I'm Yours happened to play when you and Klaus slept together for the first time, too. Your Spotify was playing music, and repeat had been left on, causing the same song to come on over and over again but neither of you really cared. You loved the song, it was your song, and you were going to take every possible chance to listen to it.

After that intense, passionate night, your and Klaus' relationship was on a higher level and you were loving it. Life was perfect, you were happy and so was Klaus, and as long as you were with each other, no vampire or hybrid or whatever could bring you two down. You kept each other strong.

On one day, while singing along I'm Yours, you heard a cough from behind you. You did a spin around, and smiled when you saw Klaus. You were sporting a natural look, your hair was messy and you were wearing casual clothes just to spend a day cleaning the house and cooking some food. You were busy sometimes, and you wanted to just relax, so you sang, and did some stuff at home, and later you were planning on taking a hot bath and reading a book. You loved the thought, and imagining doing it with Klaus only widened your smile.

And while I'm Yours played in your head, Klaus proposed to you. He really asked you to marry him. Obviously you said yes, because after months of happiness you couldn't imagine anything better. While he kissed your cheek and hugged you tightly, you quoted I'm Yours lyrics, managing to bring Klaus to tears.

What a special goddamn day.

So was your wedding day. You were stressed out, but you got over it eventually and happily turned into one of the Mikaelsons. After the ceremony, you and Klaus danced your first song, which was none other than your very favorite song. As he twirled you around the dance floor, making your beautiful wedding gown spin with you, you understood how lucky you truly were.

Klaus was your all and everything, and you were never going to need anything else.

And because you were a vampire, you and Klaus actually did live happily ever after, listening to Jason Mraz every day, and making out and dancing around. He would often paint you, and it would always lead to the bed, and from there, to the shower. Your days were with Klaus were nothing but enjoyment and love, and you didn't need anything more, really. Everything was perfect with Klaus.

You were his. And he was yours.