87 » silas

One word prompt / Boundaries - Silas

The cool water ran down on your heated, sweaty body, cleaning you from the exhausting exercise you had forced yourself to do. You closed your eyes, and ran your fingers through your wet hair, pushing it back as you breathed out happily and let your muscles relax and your body to slowly return. Your peace was soon interrupted though, when the shower curtain was pulled aside and your naked body revealed.

"Hey Y/N--", was started by Silas, your new roommate of sort. The two of you had made a deal - he doesn't go all insane murderer on your friends if you let him stay at your place. But clearly, he wasn't following the rules.

"Silas! Boundaries, man, boundaries!", you squealed, and closed the curtain, before you forced him to leave the bathroom. When you had washed yourself, you wrapped yourself in a fluffy towel, and then tiptoed to your bedroom where Silas was waiting. He was on your bed, reading a book, but stopped as soon as he noticed your arrival.

"Hi there. I was going to ask you if you have any interesting books but looks like I already found one", he said with a wide smile, and pointed at the book in his hands. You gave him a sarcastic smile, and crossed your arms unhappily which made him sit up and give you a confused look. He looked like a puppy, but you knew he was aware of what went wrong.

"Totally not cool of you to interrupt my showering. I guess we're gonna have to talk about boundaries. Again", you groaned, and showed him your middle finger when you saw him staring at your moist body, covered with only a small towel. Silas raised his hands, defending himself, and tried to look innocent but he was won by a wicked smile.

"I wasn't complaining, though. You do have a fantastic body, Y/N", he pointed out, causing you to huff in annoyance.

"But I am complaining. Look, you're hot, and I like you when you're not trying to conquer the world or whatever it is that you so, but you seeing me naked? Not cool. Follow the rules. Respect the boundaries", you insisted, and made Silas nod. But it seemed like he heard only one thing.

"You think I'm hot", he teased, and you shook your head in disappointment as you walked out of the room with your arms still crossed.

"Whatever."

///

iiiiiif there areee boundaries i will try tooo knock them do o ownnnn

DOES ANY OF YOU LOVE SAM SMITH BECAUSE I LOVE SAM SMITH !!?!?!1