61 » stefan

Imagine your wedding night with human!Stefan

After your and Stefan's wedding, from the beautiful ceremony to the good time at the afterparty, night arrived and you were more than just excited to spend it with your husband. It had been a long day, full of tears, all kinds of them, but also laughter and so much fun. Dancing, chatting with friends, funny games and sweet kisses throughout the lovely evening. You were as happy as one could only be, after all, you were now Mrs. Salvatore.

Since you were indeed married to Stefan, he had something planned for the night instead of just sex. He was still quite the shy, awkward young man, and didn't feel comfortable talking about the bedroom matters, even when it came to you. But you knew him well enough, so you didn't force him into anything either, especially when he seemed to have great plans for the night.

After stealing a bottle of champagne from the classy five-star hotel where Damon had rented a romantic suite for you and Stefan, the two of you sneaked to the roof where you could only sigh out adoringly because of all the pretty, shiny stars on the dark blue sky. The moon was up too, and it was gorgeous. It wasn't even very cold outside, you were perfectly fine with the cute dress you had changed into after the wedding ceremony. You gave a look to Stefan, who was still wearing his suit, although the tie was off and his shirt unbuttoned from up, and smiled fondly at him, causing a pink blush to cover his cheeks.

"This is beautiful", you spoke after a fairly long moment of pure silence. You sat down, and Stefan did the same, mirroring your actions as you sighed happily and looked at the city lights, beautifully glowing right in front of your eyes. Stefan smiled, and took the bottle of champagne, ready to open but it was a bit of a struggle. You helped him, and eventually the cork blasted off and flew off of the rooftop, earning giggles from you.

"I-I can think of something more beautiful, though...", Stefan stuttered, the smile evident in his words. You turned to look at him, and caught him gazing, utterly in love with the girl in front of him. It was your turn to blush, while you handed him your glass, giving him the chance to fill it up with the bubbling champagne.

For hours, you sat there, talking about this and that, laughing and cherishing the memories you two had created together. A few kisses were shared too, and half of the champagne was gone by two a.m which was when you started to get a tad tired. It had been an exhausting day, so it was no wonder.

Your head was on Stefan's bony shoulder, and your eyes slipping, almost closing but you fluttered them open every time. The moment was too good to miss, too serene and too tranquil. Your heart was running on happiness and love nowadays, all you could feel was joy, especially whenever you felt, heard, saw or even thought about Stefan. He was everything you needed, or would ever need.

"Thank you, Y/N, for everything", Stefan let out a quiet whisper, his voice barely audible but in the perfect silence it was easy for you to hear him. You looked up at him, ready to say something, but he wasn't quite finished. "For not laughing at me when I first talked to you, and not rejecting me for being the sad pathetic boy I am. Or was. You've made me feel brave and strong. And thank you, for patching me up when I got my butt kicked in the back of an alley. Thank you for staying with me. Thank you, for everything you've done for me. I love you, Y/N", he explained, and made you smile, while your eyes filled with tears. You wiped them away, but they were replaced with new ones and tired of fighting, you let them roll down on your cheeks.

"I love you too, Stefan. I'll always stay with you, silly. You're my everything. And you're not sad or pathetic. You're the best guy in the whole world", you answered and sat up to press a kiss on his lips. Your plump, kissable ones, on his pink, thinner ones, created the perfect kiss that was to die for. It was so sweet, so passionate but still loving. Your lips were meant to be on each other, it was like two puzzle pieces fitting together. You closed your eyes, and placed your hand on his cheek, and your other one on the back of his head while his hands were both on your waist.

It became heated, and you were afraid you were going to break the poor man with your hungry, intense actions but with the occasional whimpers and gasps, he let you know much he enjoyed it. Eventually you broke the kiss, causing Stefan to lean closer to you, needing more, but that was exactly what you were going for.

"Should we... Should we, uh, go to the room we have?", you panted, and made the small boy nod, which was enough for you to take his hand and lead him off of the roof and towards your room.

When you stumbled in, your breath was taken away. Damon had really chosen the right place for you. It was gorgeous, and looked really expensive, and you promised in your mind to thank Damon later by taking him out for a couple of drinks. He had really put some effort in his wedding gift.

You and Stefan found the bed quickly, and you fell on it, kissing and taking clothes off while panting and gasping for air. The two of you, had a long night ahead.

///

yoooo guys how are you ??? ((: i'm still sick but at least i don't have to go to school so

but heyheyheyy thanks for 125K reads, you guys are incredible !!