5 » kai

Imagine Kai finding out you have glasses

Yes, you had a lousy eyesight. Yes, you needed glasses. No, you did not wear them. Despite your family's opinion, how they always told you how adorable and lovable you looked in them, you always shut them in your drawer, only wore them at home and in public, you always had contacts on. None of your friends in Mystic Falls knew about this little secret of yours, that you had glasses and had been needing them ever since fifth grade.

And you intended to keep it that way.

But when a smart, sassy, annoying yet charming heart-stealing psychopath, Kai Parker took place in the small town, you knew that eventually everyone would find out you were always either wearing contact lenses, or going bravely without anything and relying on your regular, though bad sight. You grew a crush on Kai quickly, but you still kept your distance just because you knew he was bad news, and not just for you, but for everyone. He was dangerous to play with, and you weren't interested in risking your and everyone else's lives even more.

Just because you didn't want to get involved, it didn't mean that Kai would stay away from you, though. He was always there wherever you were, finding you and wanting to talk to you, see you, hear you and touch you. He had definitely fallen for you, and it took him some time to figure out what was this odd feeling taking over his heart and mind, but eventually he understood how special you were to him and he had to be with you whenever he could. He was like a little child clinging to his mother. But although he was new to the feeling called love, and still struggling with dealing how he felt towards you, he was still packed with sassy remarks and suggestive comments to make you either very uncomfortable or very interested.

He found out your address and phone number too, to a powerful witch and maniac like him it wasn't too hard, and soon you found him knocking on your door almost every night. You wanted to yell at him and tell him to stay away, but the truth was, you were too into him, so you kept on seeing him. Luckily your family was away, though, so there wasn't any awkward meetings between your parents and Kai Parker, the scary, dangerous witch terrorizing Mystic Falls.

And him coming to you so often meant you barely used your glasses anymore. Home was where you felt comfortable enough to let them hang on top of your nose, where you were lazy enough to keep them on, but now that Kai kept on visiting, you had to be on alert all the time and you couldn't take any risks. You hated the thought of your friends, or him especially, finding out about you needing those big black glasses because you knew that even if they loved you, they'd just tease you and never drop it.

But on one night, you let yourself go. You had a lot of homework to do, you had to make yourself something to eat, you were unbelievably tired and what not, so you just put on your glasses. You were feeling lazy and you couldn't care less so with them on your eyes, you moved around in the kitchen, and yawned while making some tea for yourself.

It was a rather peaceful, quiet evening, and the day had been tiring and rough on you so you were glad you had some alone time. You had brought your laptop into the kitchen, and one of your Spotify playlists was playing on the background on small volume just to add a nice touch in the cozy feeling you had felt in your heart when you came back home some hours ago. Your favorite songs came on one by one, and you couldn't help but smile all the time. This was the ideal way to spend the night, in your opinion, and later, you could read a book or watch some Netflix before bed - that thought brought a warm feeling in your heart and you smiled widely while pouring some hot water into your mug.

As Nina by Ed Sheeran started o play, you drowned the tea bag in the mug filled with steaming water and sat down at your small table. Your finger tapped the glass along the beat and you fell into your thoughts while sipping on the hot drink, only to be shaken out of them by the ringing doorbell. You shrugged to yourself, and hummed along the song while making your way to the front door, which you opened, to see Kai Parker standing on your porch.

You smiled at him, and he looked at you, surprised and a wide grin on his lips. You raised an eyebrow, not understanding what made him look at you so wildly, but suddenly it hit you and you smacked a hand on your forehead.

"Fuck."

///

"You have glasses? Damn, Y/N, you were hot before this, but now... Sheesh", Kai said and looked at you. You were both sitting on your couch, and you kept groaning. You had forgotten your tea in the kitchen, and Spotify was still on, leaving the music fill the silence you allowed to fall on you and Kai. You didn't know what to say. He had seen you with your glasses now, there was nothing you could do and that was it.

"Shut up", you managed to mumble, causing Kai to chuckle and look at you while leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. He was adoring the sight, you wearing glasses, but you felt like he was about to make fun of you, and mock you, but it was the complete opposite. He felt only more attracted to you.

"I'm serious, you look sexy and smart", he pointed out, only to receive a slap on the shoulder from you.

"So am I! You can't tell anyone, alright?", you snapped and threw your glasses on the coffee table so you could push your hands along your face while groaning again. Kai placed a hand on your thigh, and you quickly looked up at him to see him smiling widely, but sincerely. It was a fond smile, not that irritating boyish grin he usually had on.

"Why not? You look beautiful. In a natural way. I like it. For sure everyone else will, too. C'mon Y/N, you've been hiding your glasses for ages now, isn't it hard and exhausting? You could just wear them every day and let everyone enjoy your beauty, baby girl", Kai said and broke into a wider smile, to which you answered by returning the look. Kai was always so nice to you.

Suddenly the feeling of love started to take you over, and you found yourself gazing into Kai's eyes with warmth, until the desire overwhelmed you and you had to take a hold of Kai's face and pull it to yours. You felt his lips meet yours, and suddenly you were making out hotly on your couch. His hands roamed your body and he made you shiver, sigh and enjoy the moment fully. He put you down on the couch, but before the two of you took it further, he smiled at you and opened his mouth.

"Yeah, I definitely like this side of you", he muttered, happily.

///

i forgot to update last night oops but heyhey i hope you enjoyed this ((: i had fun writing this, i looOOOoOOOOooooOoove kai so much my heart aches tbh

the next chapter will be the would you rather thingy since many of you liked the idea, but that q&a didn't get much attention so sorry to those who actually bothered to send me a question, but i'm burying that idea !