125 » damon

holy shit i very much enjoyed writing this and i think i did a fine job with this one too wow i'm so happy with myself lately it makes no sense

there's mentions of death ((not much though, don't worry)) AND SMUT and some bad language and wow this shit has all the good stuff lmaO JUST KIDDING

///

Imagine Damon making you a vampire and having intense sex with him later

"I want to be a vampire."

Two years ago, you first said this sentence. Ever since you found that your hometown, Mystic Falls, was full of supernatural beings and the number was only growing, you ached to become one of those superior creatures. You were perfectly aware of the consequences of becoming a vampire, but nonetheless you wanted it. But no one was willing to turn you. No one wanted to ruin you, no one wanted to take your freedom from you and turn you into a monster. And if someone started to feel like doing it, Stefan Salvatore was always there to stop them because you were a sweet girl and he wouldn't watch aside of how you'd turn into one of their kind and later cry about your lost future.

"I want to be a goddamn vampire, damn it."

You repeated your dream quite often, nearly every day and it annoyed everyone to the bit where they tried to compel you - which fascinated you immensely - but you had a lovely little vervain bracelet thanks to Stefan and the compulsion had no effect on you. So no one could make you forget about the somewhat poisonous dream. You loved the thought of being everything a vampire was, and you had asked several bloodsuckers to turn you into one of them but no one agreed. Not even Kol freaking Mikaelson. Not even Damon Salvatore.

"I want to be a fucking vampire! Fuck you all."

Each week, each month, you grew more aggressive and frustrated with how no one would turn you. You had even tried desperate things like hurting yourself so one of your vampire friends had to feed you their blood, and then afterwards attempting suicide to die and come back as a vampire but you never got there. Someone always stopped you. Often it was Stefan, but then he had enough of babysitting you, and put his brother to it. Damon Salvatore kind of liked you, and many feared that he'd turn you eventually but he promised he'd be reasonable and responsible with the precious Y/N. But he knew that you wanted it deeply.

"Could you turn me to a vampire?"

That was the first kind sentence you ever spoke to Damon Salvatore. He only laughed at you, shaking his head, breaking you heart yet again with his response. But in his mind, he was truly considering it -he knew you wanted it. He knew you had considered everything, he knew you had thought of everything, he knew you knew you wouldn't be entirely immortal. He knew you knew everything about being a vampire, and he didn't see why he shouldn't turn you - it was your own decision and he kind of loved the idea of being the one who turns you. The one you're linked to by blood, by death. The one you might even be sired to. He wanted you.

"Please, turn me to a vampire."

With each evening, each moment, you spent with Damon, your relationship deepened and you did your everything to turn his head. His foot was already faltering, threatening to drop him to saying yes, but so far he had done a good job with keeping you as a human, and alive. But somehow, you ended up trying to please him and keep him happy to make him satisfied enough to turn you. You desperately craved the life of a vampire, and it led you to begging for Damon to do it, begging for him to grant you key to the dream you had been having for years now. He loved it, how you were willing to get down on your knees and do your everything for him. But he didn't turn you, not quite yet, and kept himself controlled even though he would have so loved to take advantage of the situation and the state you were in.