202 » klaus

Imagine turning off your emotions and Klaus makes you flip them back on ++ Imagine killing a lot of people and afterwards Klaus comforts you

  Klaus Mikaelson was always there for you. That was the base on which a strong, beautiful relationship was built, though it took you too much time to even see how much you meant to him, and even more to realize how much he meant to you. Since day one, when you first bumped into him in New Orleans - 99% on purpose - he had been thinking about you, considering you as the most beautiful woman ever, one he aspired to spend his eternal life with.

  Because you thought he was handsome as the devil, ironically, you made sure it wasn't the last time you'd see him and he met you halfway, because he had fallen in love. You had too, but you didn't understand it yet, though you did spend a lot of time with him.

  You ended up becoming quite close. Best friends, even, and you shared a special bond that everyone grew aware of. He was always taking care of you, he supported your opinions and choices, and he never got angry with you. You were his precious Y/N, even after you turned into a vampire after an unfortunate accident, but instead of letting you go, he taught you the magic of vampirism and you grew into someone very mature, reasonable, yet unbelievably attractive with your new set of fangs.

  Klaus was always there for you, as has been said. He made you feel beautiful when you needed it the most. He gave you the warmest hugs ever. He gave you the life you had been dreaming of since you first bumped into him, and you got along with his family as well. It was all like from a movie, including the love you blindly ignored, struggled to see although you too shared the same feelings he had for you. It was heartbreaking, how he was so incredibly in love, but he was so scared of pushing you away that he didn't speak of his feelings toward you. But if only he had, then you would have seen him in a different light, but in a better one. And you would have realized that you were totally in love with him, and now, you were just claiming it was the friendship between you and him.

  The point wasn't his unspoken feelings, though. The point was, he always had your back. He was your rock on which you could lean without the fear of losing him. He was there through thick and thin, he remained as a constant and he always would. He was always there for you. The friendship was unbreakable, admirable, something most people dreamed to have and you had it.

  So, of course, he was there when you were resting on your knees, sobbing on the hard ground, surrounded by the cold air that pinched your sweaty, bloody skin while your arms cradled a person you couldn't recognize yet had mercilessly slaughtered to satisfy your own selfish desires. You had killed people too many to even count, and the bodies were surrounding your shaky body on the dark ground, in the middle of the woods where no one or nothing could see or hear your sobs or witness the deaths you caused. Except Klaus. Because Klaus was always there.

  "How did I become this person?", was all you managed to say, choking on tears that covered your cheeks, shut your throat and blinded your eyes.

  It was a good question, but the answer couldn't be held as equal.

///

  Things started to go downhill for you after the death of Kol Mikaelson. He had visited you in New Orleans, but most of his priorities resided in Mystic Falls which was where the other Mikaelsons had spent much of their time as well, and that was where he got torched. Drowned in the flames, stabbed in the heart with a white oak stake, Kol Mikaelson was gone and you weren't sure how to cope with it. Soon, all of the Mikaelsons had fled Mystic Falls and followed each other to New Orleans where you were reunited, and you were happy to be on the arms of your best friend again.

  Though, misery had found its way into the family and it was there to stay. Hayley Marshall was carrying Klaus' child, and that was the first alarming sign to you - you felt jealous, but didn't speak of it. Either way, it was stressful, and so was knowing that Elijah had been daggered and behind enemy lines. Things were going terribly, and it seemed like Klaus was going to lose the war he had going on with Marcel Gerard, and out of all the people, you were the one who broke under the pressure.