208 » elijah

so apparently i can't make short imagines anymore ?? this is like 4000 words holy shit i'm so sorry, please survive !! hopefully the next one will be a bit shorter ahahah xx

///

Imagine being a witch and helping Elijah which leads to a war between you and Davina, and obviously she's stronger so you start hiding with the help of Elijah who eventually realizes that he's head over heels in love with you

  It wasn't very appreciated amongst witches if you went against your own kind, plotted something behind their backs, or especially, if you chose vampires over the witches that were considered your family. Even worse was if you happened to choose the side of Original vampires and offered them your services, but that was indeed what happened, after you fell in love with a very handsome, classy Mikaelson.

  Everyone knew what kind of people the Mikaelsons were. Ruthless, even to their own siblings, mostly not worth your trust or the pain that they'd inevitably cause you at some point, but you couldn't stop yourself from feeling so fond over Elijah, the noble, attractive Original who stole your heart at first sight. From his smooth voice to his gentle hold on your arm as he stopped you from running to your death, you loved every single thing about him, and that alone would be enough for your fellow witches to slit your throat open. So you kept it a secret, knowing that the Mikaelsons were considered as villains, overall bad people, and being in love with one would only get you killed.

  But it wasn't like hiding something as big as being in love with an Original and having an alliance with the lot of them was very easy. Especially when one of your witch friends worked with Marcel Gerard, the friend of Klaus Mikaelson, and therefore remained at a higher position, always capable of hearing rumors that sometimes proved to be true. And you were afraid that the secret of you being on the Originals' side would come out eventually, which it did, and it wasn't cute.

  Klaus and Marcel had just recently found some kind of peace, although the plans of war still stirred in the hybrid's mind but so far, things seemed quiet. Maybe it was because Niklaus was planning something big, but at the moment, he didn't initiate any attacks and it gave Marcel and Davina, his trusted ally, the possibility to pay attention on other things. Which meant potentially catching you committing things you should never ever even consider for a split second.

  While it was already terrible enough for you to be on the Mikaelsons' side, and therefore plotting against your witch friend's best friend and some kind of a father figure, witches were also not allowed to do any magic in New Orleans, and that was another rule you broke quite actively.

  "Someone's practicing magic", Davina spoke on one day, standing up from her bed as she looked at Marcel with a serious expression written on her face. Marcel nodded, a suspicion already tingling in his heart, and he turned on his heels to stride to the exit, ready to leave and find whoever was breaking his rules, but he had barely time to take the first step when Davina stopped him. She caught up with him, and placed a hand on his arm while their eyes locked and she gave a disappointed, yet angry look at Marcel.

  "Not just someone. I know who it is. I'm coming with you on this one", Davina spoke to Marcel, not taking any arguments, and therefore didn't stay to listen Marcel's disagreeing. She stepped out of the church attic, and headed towards the witch she had located, Marcel following right behind.

  And they were heading straight to you.

///

  "Thank you, Y/N, truly. I appreciate everything you have done for me and my family."

  Elijah's words were enough to bring a genuine smile to your pink lips. You nodded, and got up from the floor where you had performed a locator spell for Niklaus who needed to find someone you didn't really care about, but you had chosen the winning side on the upcoming war and that meant doing whatever they asked you to. They needed a witch on their side, and now they got it, although you knew that the previous witches on their team had died painfully but this way, you also got to be close to the love of your life and for him, you would have died as well.