56 » stefan

BYE I'M ALREADY CRYING

okay before you judge me yes i know, another human stefan imagine, i'm so soRRY but this was actually a request so !!! also there's two more imagines related to this one, like stuff with getting married with human stef and stuff like that so they're coming right after this one

omg i'm so sorry guys but i'm honestly obsessed and tbh these are the highlights of my writing i swear i love writing about human!stefan more than anything and i hope you guys aren't bored yet because there's like over a dozen to come during this book !!

///

Imagine human!Stefan proposing to you

Stefan's tiny hands started to sweat as he looked at the love of his life, you, being so natural and carefree as you sang along some of your favorite songs and wrote down some things to remember to do when you'd go downtown next. He adored the way you looked, how your lips moved and how your smile brightened up the whole room as you moved your head from side to side, making your gorgeous hair tilt around and flow in the air. Your eyes were tightly following the pen that you used to write - damn, even your writing was stunning. He was addicted to you, absolutely in love with you and that was why he knew he was going to do the right thing as his hand felt the velvet box in his pocket.

There was a big lump in his throat, while he closed his eyes and tried to stop himself from shaking but how was he supposed to do that? He was always awkward and shy, and asking you to marry him was just about the worst possible thing that could happen to the skinny shy boy. He wanted to call you his wife, he wanted to see you walking down the aisle in a gorgeous dress and he wanted to hear you call him your husband. He wanted you to be Mrs. Salvatore. But he knew that he was going to mess up the whole proposal with stuttering and rambling and stammering, and some more stuttering. And blushing, of course.

///

"Do you think she'd like this one, Damon?"

The dark-haired young man turned to look at his smaller brother, holding up a ring with his long, thin fingers, while his lips curved up into a happy smile. Damon broke into a wide grin, his lips mirroring Stefan's, as he nodded his head and went in for a hug which Stefan accepted. But he was too small to decline, anyway.

"She'd love it, brother. Just remember to take deep breaths and remain calm. It's not that bad, you're just basically asking her to spend the rest of her life with you. I can see it in my mind - delicious dinners every day and patching up your wounds, since you little punk are always picking up fights. No, but really, you two would make the best married couple ever. You two love each other for real, and I want you to know that you have my full support on this. I'm with you, always", Damon explained, and held his brother tightly. Stefan smiled, and felt tears burning his eyes, aching to roll down but he wanted to fight back so badly.

"You and Y/N will have a wonderful future, Stefan. You should get this ring, it's stunning, and exactly her style. I can't wait to see it shining on her finger", Damon continued, and looked at Stefan's red eyes letting out tears, that went down his cheekbones and reached his jaw where they dropped onto the collar of his white shirt.

"Y-You think s-so?", Stefan stuttered, and chuckled while wiping his eyes onto the sleeve of shirt. Damon patted his shoulder gently, and swung his arm over Stefan's shoulder while they both looked at the shiny, gorgeous engagement ring.

"I know so."

///

With the memory of picking up the ring with Damon a few hours ago stuck in his mind, Stefan walked to the living room where you were. This was how he wanted to do it, with only you there with him. He didn't want a big crowd, nor anything wonderful because it was too corny in his opinion. Besides, all of his money had went down the drain as he bought that ring. He was now broke as hell, but he would work hard to get the money to keep you happy and satisfied.

His skinny legs moved his tiny frame to you, and you looked up from the small note you had been working on, a smile instantly dragging up your soft lips. He was fiddling with the sleeves of his shirt, and tried to smile, but it was hard when he was shaking so hard. You thought he was going to faint soon, and almost caught him when he went down, but instead of collapsing onto the floor, he went on one of his knees and dug his pockets awkwardly.

"Uh... Y--Y/N, you know... You know that I, uh, I-- Well, uhm. I love you v-very much, I always have, and it has been a p-privilege to be your... boyfriend, but uh, I-- I want to-- I think-- Will you... Y/N, you are the sweetest, most beautiful and incredible girl in the whole damn town, and I was wondering if...", Stefan rambled, and finally managed to get the box out of his pocket. You placed your hands on your mouth, and gasped, your mind finally working and making you realize what Stefan was doing. No wonder he was so nervous.

"Will you marry me, Y/N?"

You let out a squeal, and tears started to flood from your eyes, before you jumped onto Stefan and pushed him down to the floor. He let out a grunt and a huff, and you giggled while getting back up, not wanting to break the poor boy.

"Yes, silly. Of course! I love you, Stefan", you said, and watched him put the ring in your finger. His hands shook like crazy, and he was crying too - he could not believe he actually did it. He proposed to you, and you said yes. Everything was perfect now. It was so perfect.

You pulled Stefan into a loving kiss, and touched his fluffy hair while closing your eyes and pressing harder against his lips with your own ones. You breathed in his perfect scent, and touched his flawless skin while he trembled and tried to touch you too, not capable of coping with the fact that you were real.

"You're an angel, Y/N. I love you", Stefan breathed out, surprising you - he didn't stutter. You giggled, and kissed him again. You were proud of him, and proud of you, too. The two of you had gotten so far. And there was much more to come.

"I love you, too..."

///

i'm crying a river wbu

i hope you guys aren't so sick of me writing this shizzle like every other day but it's just so ((((: