160 » klaus

hi guys it's been three days since i last updated oh my god what 

but i just caught up on the originals and now i have motivation to write because the originals motivates me ((lmao logic)) tho i am also v upset like tf just happened

aLSO i kind of just three seconds ago decided that our goal until this book ends is 1M (((: i know it's far away, but with like 90 imagines to come ((because i plan on ending this book at the 250th if not earlier)) we cAN DO IT i'll try to update often and you guys keep being the awesome people you are and we can totally make this happen. we're already almost at 700K !?!??!?

six more imagines to do before i open the requests, stay strong my loves because soon you will get to set your imagination free and i will gladly write what you have in mind xx

///

Imagine having an argument with Klaus and later singing for him to show him how much you really love him

 A crash echoed through the apartment you lived in with your husband Klaus Mikaelson, as you threw a vase to the closest wall out of pure anger. You groaned out loud and ran your hands along your face, wanting to give up on everything and to just delete all feelings. Your husband was an ass, you were convinced of it and you struggled to remain calm around him at this very moment, so you didn't. You burst out on him, and you ended up yelling and shouting each other, and throwing things in the heat of the argument.

 You and Klaus loved each other a lot, but whenever he managed to get you angry, you didn't hold back. There were rarely any occasions where specifically he would annoy you past the breaking point and push you over the edge, but this time he had succeeded by doing nothing but simply trying to get your attention and show you some affection. You happened to be under a lot of stress though, and not even the most relaxing thing you could think of - singing ­­­- would help. His way to attempt drawing your attention away from the work you were supposed to get done irritated you, and one thing led to another, until finally, to this very moment.

 "Thank you so much for distracting me from all my work. Really, I'm sooo grateful! It's not like I totally had to get them done or anything. But no, you always have to get your way, don't you, Nik? I'm out of here, maybe elsewhere I can be left in peace", you grunted and shoved the hybrid out of your way. You had been arguing for the past half an hour and you were exhausted, and had so much at your hands, waiting to be done but when you finally found the time, your idiot of a husband decided to bother you. You walked to the front door, opened it, and before Klaus could protest or disagree with the option you had settled for, you made your way outside and slammed the door shut behind you.

 You crossed your arms and started to walk down the streets, looking for a peaceful place where you would be able to finally read some stuff and what not. Homework was stupid, but it had to be done and that was something Klaus didn't seem to understand. He was, after all, the almighty hybrid who didn't need to do anything when he had so many people to do everything for him. But real, actual people with real, actual lives did things on their own, right?

 You were angry, but you didn't hate Klaus. Not as much as you thought you did, anyway. You loved him quite the bit, but you were blinded by the stress and the frustration. It would only be a matter of time, though - the regret could hit any moment. You were known as one to get absolutely furious whenever the rare situation arrived, but you never lasted so tough for too long. Eventually you broke and softened and wanted to hug whoever you had yelled at, and this time wasn't an exception.

 You started to hum along a song while working on the bench you had found. The song was fairly catchy, and it reminded you of Klaus, and inevitably your husband came to your mind, distracting you from the task at hand once again even if he was absent. You groaned and looked up to the dark night sky, chewing on your lower lip unhappily and sighing as you understood how you already craved to apologize and forgive.