76 » katherine and bonnie

omg sorry it took me two days to update ut we started working on these presentations in english and that makes school bearable tbh and it doesn't have to be ready until next week and it was totally not necessary to work on it at home buT I ALMOST FINISHED LAST NIGHT OOPS

anyway this was fun to write, i enjoyed it a lot and i hope you will too ((:

but heyheyheyyy thank you for nearly 200K reads, what the damn helL???? i love you all so much it makes no sense omggg +++ almost 400K on my first imagine book, GUYS SERIOUSLY how do you do it i'm amazed and so in love with y'all byeeee

///

Imagine being raised by Katherine and living with her, when suddenly you find out you are Bonnie's sister

You were quite happy with your life the way it was. You were the protege of the one and only Katherine Pierce - in fact, you were like a daughter to her, but then again, also like a sister. She had found you abandoned when you were only a toddler and took you under her wing. She had been separated from her true daughter, and seeing you so helpless and lonely broke her heart, and she took care of you until you were nineteen and then turned you into a vampire, believing you could get on by your own now. But when she tried to send you off, thinking that running from Klaus all alone would be easier for her and safer for you, she couldn't do it. She still had to teach you the wonders of vampirism, and after all, the two of you had become too close to let go like that. So you lived with her for decades. And you couldn't imagine a better life.

You were a lot like her, both equally badass and sexy and not to be messed with. You fed together, you went shopping together, you partied together and you talked about things that bothered you. You were like sisters, but if someone threatened you or did something to wound you, she acted like a protective mother even if you could have taken care of yourself. You were the most important person in her life, and the feeling was mutual, really. You could not imagine living without her anymore.

But when the two of you found your way back to Mystic Falls, where she went after Stefan Salvatore again, you had time to meet the other residents, partly for her plan, too. You quickly became friends with Bonnie Bennett, and felt connected to her on a very special level but you never spoke about it to anyone, not even Katherine. Especially not Katherine. You knew she got easily jealous, over you especially, you were her precious angel and she was not going to compete of your attention with Bonnie goddamn Bennett.

You pretended to be cool with all of the residents in Mystic Falls, but when you thought of them, Bonnie was the one to pop up in your mind brightly like a star. You loved Stefan and Damon too, though not like Katherine did, and you really enjoyed Caroline's company too, even if she didn't like Katherine and therefore tried to avoid you too. But while everyone knew Katherine as the evil slut vampire, the bitch that only loved herself - which wasn't true -, no one really knew you and quickly grew fond of you, even if you carried a badass attitude as well. But you had never done anything bad to these people, although Damon tried to convince everyone that since you had grown with Katherine, you were just bad as she was.

Days in Mystic Falls passed by, and on each of them, you and Bonnie became closer and closer. On a peaceful Saturday, you were sitting in the Grill with Bonnie, who had called you, insisting on meeting because apparently she had big news which would explain a lot. You were confused, but you were hoping it would be something to help your Katherine with her mission, so you agreed to meet the Bennett witch. Gladly, even.

"This is going to be quite the shocker, but Y/N... Ever since I met you, I felt this connection. Not in a romantic way, more like in a way that I've only felt with my grandmother. I read some books and did a lot of research, and turns out, you and I... We're related. You're a Bennett. I guess that when Katherine turned you into a vampire, your witch powers died along with you. Especially when you drank blood. But you and I - we're sisters, Y/N. You were born a few years before me, and I don't know how it happened, but you were left alone and I suppose Katherine found you and raised you", Bonnie explained, managing to sink your heart.