98 » bonnie

here is some damn special sugar for you guys

i do not write smut for girls yet here is some, haha, special thanks to a very lovely reader who offered to write one of these for me. i edited it a little bit and made it slightly longer, but this is still mostly her work, so if you enjoy, don't give the lovin to me, you're gonna have to thank tinsae_shifreaw

this doesn't mean that i'll start to do smut for girls, i'm sorry but i can barely write any for the guys and it makes me extremely uncomfortable to write it myself, believe me, i'm all for reading it unless it's my own work so yeah, not my fav stuff to put together. please don't make smut requests ((for the girls)) because this is just a special case, i couldn't say no to such a kind offer :))) anyway, here's the imagine now !!

///

Imagine your first time with Bonnie

You and Bonnie had been dating for some time now, ever since she confessed her feelings to you on a warm summer evening a few months ago. During those months you both had experienced only pure happiness, and you had barely fought, and everyone saw you as the ideal couple. But one problem had risen between the two of you, but it could be easily taken care of, too.

There was unbelievably thick sexual tension between you and her. You wanted her in ways you had only dreamed of so far, but it wasn't as much fun just touching yourself, you wanted Bonnie to do it.

Well, that wish came true eventually.

On one night, Bonnie came home from Caroline's house, and saw you reading on the couch. She had been feeling the frustration too, and decided to take things into her own hands, especially after she had heard that you'd like to take the next step in your so far happy relationship.

Bonnie came up to you and kissed your with love and passion, throwing away the book in your hands. Before you two got too far, you stopped the kiss and raised your eyebrows while chuckling, "What's going on?", causing Bonnie to smirk in return. You weren't complaining, not at all, but you didn't expect this, even if you had been hoping for it.

She then replied, "A little birdie told me that you want to... well, you know. And I'm not dumb either, I can see how frustrated you are... And I feel the sexual tension between us, sweetie."

You cussed, knowing Caroline told her. You and Care were good friends, and she had turned you into a vampire so there was a strong bond between you two, but at times like these you hated her. She could not keep secrets, especially if they were secrets like these.

Bonnie kissed you again and you pushed her down on the couch, leaving you on top of her. You continued to kiss her while taking her shirt off, and revealing her gorgeous upper body which made you bite your lip and smile widely as you took a good look, enjoying the sight. You opened the hooks of her bra and started to suck on her left breast, while playing with her right. Concluding from the loud moans, she seemed to enjoy, and it sent shocks through your body.

Sure you had dreamed of this, but living the situation was so much better.

Then you undressed her entirely and lowered yourself to her clit and started to rub it. Bonnie moaned continuously as you continued to play with her. When you decided that you had teased her enough, you pressed one finger into her folds, and started to pump up and down.

As soon as she came, and it didn't take very long, she started to strip you down and did everything you did to her. It was going to be a long night, to say the least.

"I love you Y/N." Bonnie said with a smile on her pretty lips when you finally calmed down and moved to the bedroom to get some sleep.

"I love you too."

And so you cuddled together through the night, after an experience you had been waiting for, but it was definitely worth the while.

///

i found a gif of kol/bonnie and it reminded me of how much i love kennett omg im ddead