73 » elijah

hellooo okayyy i changed some things, i know this isn't how the episode 4x18 goes but STORY PURPOSES so please do not tell me how something isn't perfectly right because I KNOW (((:

okayyy, have fun with the imagine, there'll be a second part soon !!

///

Imagine helping Elijah after he is forced to take the cure PART 1 of 2

  When the residents of Mystic Falls, and the friends of them, heard about the cure for vampirism, an immediate search began. Many people wanted that antidote, for their own reasons, though it felt like half of the population of your hometown went looking for the cure to get it for Elena. Everyone went  led by their own urges though, while you sided with Damon - you were kind of loving the vampire life and didn't want to change it. Not right now, at least. You were pretty happy with your life the way it was, and didn't feel the need to change your status from badass vampire to boring human.

  You didn't have anyone special in your life either, so you weren't exactly worrying about babies and stuff, you were quite alike with Damon, but not even he could fill the requirements you had for the role of your boyfriend. You didn't mind the free life, anyway, so you didn't look for someone to date, either. You expected life to throw down an angel from the sky when you'd be ready to fall in love, but right now, it seemed like you weren't.

  When life decided that you were finally ready, you didn't know it yourself. You were pretty dragged into the whole cure thing, and didn't expect to find love on the way that you went through to help Damon with getting the cure for Elena - who didn't want it anymore. It didn't make sense to you, but you and Damon had become close friends and you had decided to help him with nothing better to do anyways. You also did not expect the love of your life to be someone you already knew, and had met, but that was exactly the deal.

  "Here's the plan, Y/N. Whoever Katherine is going to meet knows it won't be her when you show up, but you're going to squeeze information out of her or him whatever it takes, alright? Use compulsion if necessary", Damon instructed you, as you styled your hair and put on a leather jacket. You nodded your head - you were about to go on an important mission, to find out the location of the cure for Damon who had gotten aware of the plans of Elena, Rebekah and Katherine.

  "Sure. No problem, Damon", you mumbled. The plan was, go to the spot where Katherine was supposed to meet the mysterious EM and get facts and when you'd know where the cure was hidden, you and Damon would get there and steal the antidote, and he'd feed it to Elena whether he'd have to force it down her throat or not. You were quite ready, at least then all of this would be over.

  You left the apartment Damon had compelled for you two, and confidently walked to where the meeting has supposed to be had, as prepared as one could only be. It got all destroyed though, when the mystery person arrived, and spoke up. In fact, it burned down all of your walls, leaving you weak and amazed by who was standing in front of you.

  "Y/N, lovely to see you again. You are not who I quite expected, though, so where is Katerina if I may ask?"

  You turned around, and your heart rose to your throat when you locked eyes with Elijah Mikaelson. He wasn't only an Original, and scary because of that, but also charming, and handsome, and capable of melting your heart and causing your knees to wobble and your hands to become sweaty and your head to feel like exploding. He stole hearts easily, it was something you were sure he did on a daily basis, even if he didn't know it.

  But as he flashed that crooked, sexy smirk, you grew certain that he did in fact know what he did to women even when he was only standing.

  "Katherine is busy", you began, clearing your throat, "I, on the other hand, am here to get some valuable information from you. You wouldn't happen to know where the cure is, would you, Elijah?", and earned a chuckle from the Original vampire. He shrugged his shoulders, and walked closer to you, his shiny shoes clicking on the pavement while he pushed his hands deep into his the pockets of his classy trousers.