95 » kol, damon and stefan

whAT IS HAPPENING TO ME THIS IS SO BAD OMF am i losing my ability to write

///

Imagine Kol, Damon and Stefan fighting over you

When you first arrived to Mystic Falls, you didn't expect to turn the heads of nearly every guy. You had never considered yourself as someone very attractive or anything, but on your first night in Mystic Falls, you were asked out several times and especially two guys seemed to grow somewhat fond of you and your company. The Salvatores. You had heard of them from your good friend Bonnie Bennett, who was the sole reason you even started your way to the mysterious small town. You had always been attracted to the supernatural world you knew existed somewhere, and with the Salvatore brothers falling in love with you immediately, you had a fair share of such.

You didn't want to get involved on your first night in the town though, so you didn't leave with Damon when he suggested, nor agreed to go out on a date with Stefan. And they were brothers too, and you definitely didn't feel like getting into the mess it would clearly become. So you kindly told them both how you weren't interested but that only sparked their interest more. They started to bicker over the tiniest things, and once in a while you heard rumors of how they had snapped each other's neck in jealousy.

You couldn't help but feel flattered at times, but you didn't show that side of you to anyone until it was starting to get crowded on your doorstep. Not only were the Salvatores basically drooling over you, but also a certain Original vampire had noticed you and he adored what he had seen so far. You were funny, yet sarcastic and you had the most perfect face, smile and body Kol Mikaelson had ever witnessed.

And so you had three vampires in love with, and you had no fucking clue what to do about it.

"I'm obviously the best choice. I don't want things to be too serious between us, while you will probably ask her to marry you on your first date, if it would even ever happen", Damon explained to Stefan while rolling his eyes. Stefan grimaced, and pushed his brother, not wanting to deal with him daily.

He loved you more than his brother did. And this applied to both of them. This was how they both thought.

"Oh please, Damon, you can't take relationships seriously at all. If I'd ask her to marry me, it would not be on the first date, but even then I'm sure she'd say yes, but you would never get the words out of your mouth. You aren't capable of dating, Damon, you aren't made for it", Stefan fired back, another fight between them igniting. They hadn't been arguing in a long time, but ever since you came to Mystic Falls, that was all they had been doing. Every conversation some how drifted to you, every time.

"Y/N isn't a fool", Damon scoffed, "that's why she'd pick me over you any day, Buzzkill Bob." Stefan looked like he was about to jump onto his brother soon, and choke the life out of him without changing a shade. You were afraid that he would actually do it, but you were trying to stay hidden in the corner of Mystic Grill and hoped that they wouldn't notice you listening to their fairly loud conversation, so you didn't move to stop their bickering.

"You're right, Y/N isn't a fool. So she would never pick you, Damon. Y/N isn't too serious or boring, so she needs excitement in her life but you don't know when to stop. I can offer a stable relationship, brother, I can have fun but I can actually calm down too and comfort her when she needs it", Stefan grinned, happy with how he was absolutely right, at least in his own opinion. He believed that he was the right guy for you, but Damon thought so of himself too.

"You son of a-", Damon began, but before he could rip out Stefan's tongue, Kol happened to enter the Grill and walked straight to you, drawing the Salvatores' attention to your direction. Angrily, they looked at the cheeky Mikaelson flirting with you, and suddenly, from enemies the brothers turned into buddies and started to plan how they could together get rid of the third party.

"Looking lovely tonight, darling. As always", Kol winked at you, causing a shade of pink to cover your cheeks. "You look absolutely charming when you blush like that, love. I was wondering if I could buy you a drink?", he continued, and even though you had promised to not get attached to a guy, you had to nod. Kol was way too charming, and handsome, and knew how to melt a girl's heart while all Damon and Stefan did was fight over you.

Kol hadn't gotten to leave you to get that drink yet, when Stefan pushed him back a couple of steps before crossing his arms and standing face to face with the Original. Jealousy burning in his eyes, Stefan cleared his throat and gave a glance to Damon who looked just as annoyed.

"Get lost, Kol. You don't care about Y/N, you just want to take her home for tonight and never see her again. I know how it works. I'm the brother of the worst of guys like you. But still, I'd prefer him going out with Y/N, instead of you. Leave", Stefan insisted, poking Kol's chest in irritation. Kol let out a low breath, an angry one, and pushed Stefan away from him, causing Damon to snap and shove the Original.

You knew it was going to turn into a real bloody mess in no time, but nevertheless you just sat there. It was a dangerous situation, but quite fascinating too. And after all you had moved to Mystic Falls to see the supernatural at their finest, and if this was going to evolve into a vampire fight then you sure as hell weren't going to miss it, especially when they were fighting over you.

"Bloody hell, bloody hell. I'm an Original, show a little respect. You two, you are not worthy of Y/N. If anyone should be with Y/N, it is I. I have truly fallen for her, and I will not allow you two to tell me how things are because out of three of us, I'm more superior. Fuck off, Salvatores", Kol growled, not messing anymore.

Every single person in Mystic Grill turned to look at you when Kol smacked Stefan onto the table, causing it to crash under his weight and leaving the other Salvatore sibling on the floor. Damon tried to fight Kol, but he only got punched into a wall, and so both of the brothers were down while the Original stood strongly on his feet. He flashed a smirk at you, and you could only smile back.

"Now, love, shall we go?", Kol asked, and offered you his hand but before you had time to take it, Damon sprinted to him and grabbed a glass from one of the tables and smashed it against the Mikaelson's cheek. Shards scratched his flawless skin, and as Kol was thrown onto his back on the floor, you knew it was serious and there was no going back.

In the end, only one guy was standing, while the other two remained lifeless on the floor, and with a smile on your face, you took his hand and let him take you away from the Grill. Let the best guy win, right?

///

so looks like i'll be making 2840148014080 song imagines at some point because demi lovato's new album is fire af i'm so in love with her tbh

andddd sorry for taking ages with updating but

celebrities have this nice little effect on me and more than i'd like to admit they fuck me upppp pp pp p and i've been trying to pick myself up from the floor for the past two days lmao bye i have so many celeb crushes i might just cry

THANKS FOR ALMOST 280K READS BABES