33 » elijah

life goals right here ok

///

Imagine going skinny dipping with Elijah and making out later

You shivered as your toes touched the cold water. It was cold. But there was no going back now, you decided that, and walked up to the pier and took in a deep breath. You took off your shirt, and tossed it onto the platform, by your feet, before hopping out of your shorts and kicking off your shoes. When you were only with your underwear on, you shivered again, and turned to look at your companion.

Elijah, was looking fine as hell, as he stood there with his tie loosely hanging from his neck, his shirt partly unbuttoned and his jacket next to your pile of clothes. He smiled, though it looked kind of unsure, and you could tell he wasn't liking your idea. But it was a hot summer night, you were bored and couldn't sleep so the only logical thing to do, was drag Elijah to the middle of the town and suggest skinny dipping.

"Are you certain about this, love?", he asked and lifted an eyebrow, hoping you'd say you didn't want to do this after all but you had already decided this was going to happen. So you nodded, and he shrugged before opening the belt of his trousers, which made a lump rise in your throat. You looked at him as he undid the belt, and the button, and the zipper, but didn't drop his pants down just yet. He caught you staring, and raised another eyebrow.

"Y/N?", he chuckled, and you looked away instantly. You cleared your throat, and waited for him to undress in peace, until he was just with his briefs. You couldn't breathe well, all you could do was gaze and drool at the sight of shirtless Elijah. Damn, those muscles and arms and shoulders and hips and thighs and legs. What the hell, he was so hot you needed the cold water now.

"I-I'm gonna go ahead", you said, and were about to jump off of the pier, but Elijah stopped you by grabbing your hand and twirling you until you were against his chest. You choked on your uneven breathing, and bit your lower lip in frustration. Was he aware of what he was doing to you?

"I thought we were going 'skinny dipping', but you're still wearing clothes", he mumbled and smiled wickedly. You looked down at your body, and understood that you did have something on, your underwear. But so did Elijah, so you pointed that out, and he laughed out loud before moving his hands behind your back and grabbing the hooks of your bra.

You inhaled sharply, and held the air in, while swallowing thickly and letting Elijah's fingers play with the hooks, which he eventually managed to open, much to his delight.

He and you had always had something between the two of you, you were something more than friends, definitely, but you had never even kissed. But it was obvious to everyone that you two liked each other. He had even been asked out, three times in the past week, but he had turned down every pretty girl because of you.

So you let him drop your bra. Before he could take a good look at you, although it would be weird from a gentleman like Elijah, you undressed entirely and jumped into the water. A squeal left your mouth as you fell into it, knowing it would be cold, and deep, and cold.

You gasped when you sank under the water, but stayed there in the darkness, enjoying the somewhat painful tingle. You did need something refreshing like this, though, but it was a lot to deal with it. Whenever you went back up, and took a deep breath and screamed and laughed and explained how cold the water was, a splash covered your face. You wiped your hair back, and looked for Elijah but apparently he was under the water after he had jumped. He was far behind you on the jump, clearly. You laughed, and expected him to come back up, but for a while it seemed like he wouldn't.

You stared at the water, and tried to find him with your hands, but it was like he had disappeared. But then, someone grabbed your leg, and you were pulled under the water. You quickly held your breath so you wouldn't choke and drown, but had no time to worry about such when you found yourself on Elijah's muscular, sexy arms. You felt your hair floating around your head, and your toes curling at the coldness, but you did enjoy it. Especially, with Elijah holding you, and his hands holding yours. It was a peaceful, amazing moment.

Until you started to run out of air and the both of you got up and laughed. You placed your hands on Elijah's shoulders, and he started to lean closer, but before your lips could meet, your phone started to ring in the pocket of your jeans on the pier and you were interrupted by someone you weren't quite sure of.

"I'm sorry. I'm kinda cold, 'Lijah, could we go now?", you mumbled, but before even hearing his answer, you got up from the water and walked to your clothes.

And as you did so, you could just feel Elijah's eyes roaming your body.

///

Back at your place, you tiptoed to your bedroom while Elijah slowly walked around the small apartment, giving a good look to each and every room and all the furniture and details and what not. He acted to be interested, as you looked for something else to put on than your wet clothes, or Elijah's shirt which he had kindly given to you. So there you stood now, with only your underwear and Elijah's white fancy shirt on. It was too big for you, so it was comfy to be in, and it covered a lot too since it went to pretty much your knees.

"Uh, looks like I don't have anything good to put on. So... you probably have a million other shirts like this one, so I'm going to keep it", you muttered and gave a half of a smile to Elijah who chuckled, and nodded. It would be nice to sleep with, the shirt, even though it sounded a bit creepy but it was big and warm and comfortable and smelled like the gorgeous man in front of you. Shirtless, and just his trousers on, hanging low on his waist.

"Do you take men's shirts often, then?", he asked with an amused smile as he looked around your bedroom. You bit your lip and lifted your eyebrow, having a hard time believing he actually asked that. He most likely meant it as a funny, amusing comment, but you could also tell that even with him being old as hell, he had no idea how to talk to girls.

"You have no idea how to talk to women, do you?", you asked and giggled, "I have never taken a man's shirt. I'm not a slut, for God's sakes", making Elijah chuckle too and look down at his feet with a weak smile on his perfect plump lips.

"I know, Y/N. You're wonderful", he said, and approached you from the other side of the room. With big steps he was quickly in front of you, and quite close too. His body pressed into yours, and his eyes gazed into yours, earning shivers from you until you trembled, but he knew how to calm you down.

His fingers caressed your hands until they intertwined, and he slowly pushed you down to your bed, where your lips finally collided. You moaned immediately at the feeling of those pink gorgeous lips against yours, and the taste, it was just magical. Everything about it was perfect, it was passionate and intense but just enough loving to know it meant something to the both of you. His hands started to unbutton the shirt he had taken off several times before, though this time it was on you, and when he got frustrated with the endless buttons, he ripped it open.

"I have a million others, like you said", he whispered, before starting a new kiss that ignited like a fire, more than the first one. Now you knew how it was, so you could be more rough and hot and damn, it most certainly was all of that.

Elijah's lips worked their way down your jaw, and lingered on your neck until they found your collarbone and chest. He touched you from everywhere to make sure you felt good, and sometimes he received a moan from you to show what felt especially great. Eventually his lips met yours again though, and he started to groan and pant too, wanting more. His hips moved against your hips, and he created a delicious friction that made the both of you shake with enjoyment, but once again, you were interrupted.

Someone knocked on your door, and you immediately, though accidentally, pushed Elijah off of you and he stumbled on the floor as you got up from the bed. You moved your hair away from your face, and panicked as you heard the door being knocked on again and again.

"Uh, one minute, I'm... not decent!", you yelled. It was true, though. You gave an apologetic look to Elijah, and promised to see him later so you could finish what you started. Because you and him both, definitely needed it.

"Alright, I will see you later, my love", he said smoothly, and kissed your lips once more, before disappearing from the window with his clothes.

You hated the fact that you were interrupted, but you absolutely loved the fact your and Elijah's relationship was on a whole new level.

///

I GOT THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS FROM A MOVIE TBH and it's not the first time this same movie has motivated me to write omg
but guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss thank you for nearly 50K reads ilyilyilyyy yy y yy y y