✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
156
End

155

32 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 155 155 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 155

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 154 154 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 154

Next chapter: Chapter 156 156 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 156

Chapter 155 155 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 155

◎The pursuit of beauty◎

Probably because I have been isolated from the world for too long, and the winter here is so long that many people can’t bear it. They just use beacon smoke to ask for help, or find ways to make a fuss. There are many settlements that attract people from Taoyuan.

Wen Zhu asked: "Is this the Northeast?"

She was a little surprised. But then again, the main reason for being defensive in other places is because of limited resources, and she looks like a resource grabber. But here, no one will fly over to snatch their hoard of cabbage and potatoes. For the local people, although they don't know where this fairy comes from, they are very moved and excited.

Wenzhu mixed a lot of coarse salt to melt the snow, and there were a lot of snowplows to shovel the snow and clear the roads. He also bought a weather bubble that could break the clouds and keep the sky clear, forcing the ground to be cool and the traffic to be smooth, so that it would be convenient for everyone. The team gets to work. Regarding the fact that you have to pay money to join Taoyuan, most people understand it as protection fees or something like that, and they are not very resistant to it.

The amount Wenzhu proposed was usually what they could afford. In fact, in addition to tangible things, the protection fee also included the original territory of these bases. If they agree to give it to her, then the subsequent confirmation of ownership can be simple and easy. Just plant trees, plan, etc. to demarcate the land, which saves trouble.

She asked the system to select several spots suitable for city construction, and decided to build the city wherever it fell into the pocket first. In the future, when the population increases, satellite cities will be added. Anyway, based on the current number of survivors in various places, one city can accommodate everyone, and some industries are arranged in the surrounding area according to the terrain and industrial characteristics. The population density is already very low, and it is somewhat unnecessary to build satellite cities.

Each team was busy recruiting, and Wenzhu was busy building the city. I was so busy building bridges and roads, building houses and pulling up power grids that I even skipped the process of opening a shop this time. All shops were opened directly in the city. Outside the city were all kinds of stalls and gates. The stalls provided livelihood Supplies, pass through the gate, and you will be immediately assigned the throne status after entering. The file must be filled out within a week, so school can be postponed.

Because the Chinese New Year is coming soon.

Even if Wenzhu doesn't need rest and doesn't value festivals very much, these survivors still deserve a festival. And there are already many people signing up in City No. 5. Wen Zhu sighed: "There is art everywhere. If you think it is suitable, put it in. Then the five cities can link up with each other. After all, they are connected by the same spirit, and their feelings still need to be connected." The system agreed

. Errenzhuan itself is a very rich artistic treasure house. Many residents of No. 5 City are folk artists and even enthusiasts, so it is not a problem to come and play. In addition, there are people who can recite some classic Spring Festival Gala sketches and cross talk, which is more than enough to participate in a few language programs.

Although it may cause tears rather than laughter, everyone is still willing to watch it anyway.

In City No. 5, there are also talents in various fields, those who can speak foreign languages, those who know mechanics, those who study management, etc. As long as you pass the corresponding proficiency examination, you can get preferential treatment immediately. If you have a suitable position, you can work immediately. Salaries and benefits have gone up to a higher level. In addition, artistic talents are also considered. If their skills meet the standards, they can receive preferential treatment. They are either paid monthly or receive discounts on large purchases.

Wenzhu does not expect these talents to return any actual benefits to him now. The main thing is that these people themselves have value and can create more value.

Considering that there will be more and more exchanges between cities in the future, Wenzhu plans to build airports in each city after this year. Cities that can communicate with each other by highways will open highways and stations first. Although residents of every city cannot currently be allowed to roam freely, there is no doubt that such restrictions will be lifted in the future.

Moreover, stations, highways, and airports can create a large number of jobs.

So she first took the driver's license test, which covers airplanes, trucks, cars, buses, etc., and then the flight attendant major and ground handling major. You can take the test directly. You only need to register and pay. You can also choose to apply after passing the basic education test. Professional further education.

For all the majors that Taoyuan needs, there are support policies for the selected students, and it does not cost much to go to school. The biggest difficulty in furthering education is actually whether the family can support him if he goes to school off-duty. After all, no matter how cheap the canteen is, you still have to eat. No matter how cheap the clothes are, you still have to have something to wear. Eating, drinking, and having sex all cost money.

In fact, Wenzhu has been working on solving these problems. First of all, each school is equipped with a dormitory building. You can check in by swiping your card according to your student status. The accommodation fee is 800 points per year, which eliminates the hard needs of renting or buying a house. The layout of the student dormitory is similar to that of a capsule hotel, but each room only has four beds, a bed and a table, a separate bathroom, and a dedicated storage space.

For meals, go to the canteen. The cheapest package is 9 points, which includes rice, vegetables, meat, and eggs. There is also a student discount for buying clothes. According to the system calculation, on average, after four years of schooling, the maximum annual expenditure is about 1,500 points. ——You only need to buy a few pairs of clothes in different seasons so that you don’t have to wear them after washing them. It’s not a problem to make do with it for four years, which is a saving.

Even so, some people cannot afford these points, so student loans and education loans are also the most strictly reviewed but least stressful way to go to school. They are basically interest-free, but they have a repayment period. Once the period is exceeded, interest will be charged heavily. According to the file It was also noted as a serious breach of contract.

Many people are actually at an intermediate level of higher education. They have gone to school before and may have even graduated, but now they cannot directly complete the exam on their own and must continue to study. Such people can also complete their coursework selectively, as long as they can pass the exam in the end, so their school time can be compressed. If you can pass the exam in the last one or two years, you can graduate.

However, there are also people who strive to get a higher score in order to get a better position. In this case, it is normal to receive repeated education.

Of course, in addition to this, there is another way to save the country through curves, which is to first find a relatively low-level position that does not require academic qualifications. After joining the company, find ways to further study, transfer positions, get promoted, and finally get to your ideal position. But I also know that the possibility of accidents with this method is very high and very uncontrollable, and this kind of work itself is also rare. Most people have no choice but to go to school and pass the exam honestly.

Although it is full of an atmosphere of life and death, everyone is actually enjoying it. After all, if they are still living outside Taoyuan, there is no such pressure to survive at all, it is just life and death. And no matter what, the number of people in Taoyuan is far lower than the number of people it can accommodate. No matter what, everyone will still have a job in the end. It's just that after surviving, everyone wants to pursue quality and future, so they roll up.

If it really doesn't work, set up a hand-cake, skewers or other stall in front of the school, and withdraw from involution completely. This is actually a way, and you can make quite a lot of money, and you don't have to worry about being chased by the urban management.

Or it would be nice to plant flowers. Nowadays, everyone has the ability to pursue beauty, but winter is really too long. When it snows, it becomes completely white and nothing can be seen. Who can bear to live like this for several months? Build your own greenhouse and go to the mountains to collect flower seeds and grass seeds during the summer. You can either cultivate them yourself or dig up ready-made plants. When it is launched in winter, it is guaranteed to be sold out soon, and the price is not low.

Whether it is bouquets, potted plants, or sold by flowers, there is a market for them.

If there is no way to keep them warm and you are afraid of freezing, then go to restaurants and other places to sell them, and the flowers will not be frozen.

There are even people in this field who are very smart and apply for a traffic permit and go to City No. 3 and City No. 4. The plants there are more cold-resistant, but their personalities may be more fierce. But isn’t this great? It’s both a plant and a pet, and it’s very interactive. Everyone in the post-apocalyptic world is quite fierce, and many people like this one.

Therefore, this spiritual plant, which is actually non-toxic and low-risk, is not popular in its place of origin, but people in other places admire it very much, and every household wants one.

Wenzhu had no choice but to come up with special nutrient solutions, pesticides, etc., and opened gardening stores in all cities. They strictly inspected and strictly prohibited the sale of poisonous and high-risk plants, although these may look better.

In addition to more ornamental plants, more popular are berries that are non-toxic but have high yields. Although it is very sour, candy is not difficult to obtain in Taoyuan, and the price is also cheap. In winter, I keep several pots of berries at home, which are not only full of ornamental value, but also allow me to pick the fruits after they are ripe and make jam by myself. For those who are used to living a hard life, is there anything better than this?

Moreover, this thing is very good for the body, healthy, picking and fun, and it will bear fruit every year if you raise it well. It is very cost-effective.

Unavoidably, Wenzhu actually raised a whole field - she had a small orchard.

In addition to these, there are ferns with wide leaves and dark green leaves, which are also very popular. Wenzhu was really afraid that something dramatic would happen if he got some seeds of the killer vine, so he simply arranged all-purpose security inspection machines at every transportation gate in every city to guard against any dangerous factors.

Fortunately, the system is powerful. It monitors people, plants, tools, food, and everything is a machine. There are tracks on one side to pass luggage, and a door frame on the other side to pass people. Only two people are needed to watch. Once the alarm is called, the investigation will be repeated. That's fine, so far there haven't been any glitches.

It is because of such detailed security support and Wenzhu's permission that Taoyuanli can provide so many fresh products.

City No. 5 is still under construction, and these epidemics have almost spread here.

In a blink of an eye, the Spring Festival is here.

The author has something to say:

This site has no advertisements and a permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 154 154 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 154

Next chapter: Chapter 156 156 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 156

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
37.6K 746 105
Author: Hugh Ho Category: Rebirth through time travel Su Mu traveled across the interstellar, awakened the wood-type abilities, and became the only p...
11.5K 343 108
Author: Sweet Tao Zhi Zhi Ice Tea Status; Ongoing Link; https://www.weifengxs.com/542747/ [Invincible in the end of the world + random stall setting...
36K 491 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...