✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
155
156
End

154

22 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 154 154 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 154

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 153 153 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 153

Next chapter: Chapter 155155 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 155

Chapter 154 154 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 154

◎Winter is about to pass◎

In fact, the Northeast is already very close to foreign countries. Wen Zhu considered that he would need it sooner or later, so he had to prepare in advance and was already looking for talents in Taoyuan who could speak various foreign languages. , and at the same time improve preferential policies for learning foreign languages ​​to encourage learning.

Everyone knows that she has the world in mind. After all, the current chaos in the country clearly shows her ambition. However, preparing for an overseas attack so quickly still makes many people feel uncomfortable. Although this has not harmed their interests, in this difficult time, everyone has a strong sense of crisis in their hearts, and of course they are unwilling to share their welfare with others.

Forget about the locals, after all, they share the same blood, and many of them are not locals. If they are rescued for their hometown, they will not object to Wenzhu's expansion. But when they want to go to a foreign country, they are reluctant to do so. They always feel that the foreign country has nothing to do with them.

Wenzhu would not give an explanation for this.

This kind of fear is not unreasonable. It is simply a worry about insufficient resources. The response is of course to ensure supply, maintain stability, treat everyone equally, and vigorously improve the treatment of staff who are recruited to go abroad, and then let the news agencies accompany them to strengthen communication. .

Hiding it will inevitably cause emotions to grow, and may even get out of control. Wenzhu has no secrets that cannot be disclosed to others, so he simply allows all employees to witness the development process, so that they will not worry about overthinking and lack of resources.

In total, it has only been less than a year since she landed, and she has built four cities, which is a bit shocking for people in this apocalyptic world, and there is no guarantee of time, so worry and uneasiness are inevitable. Anyone who can only place his good hopes on one person will feel uneasy and not want to change at all.

However, it is a good thing for them to clear their minds and see clearly that no matter how colorful things are, the actual changes are brought about by Wenzhu. It is considered crisis education.

The system suggested: "Then let the film crew come to the Northeast and shoot some documentaries and promotional videos first. On the one hand, you can practice your skills and gain experience in the future. On the other hand, you can also show this on the Spring Festival Gala. We are one family in the world and interact with each other." Say Happy Holidays, I think everyone likes to do this in other timelines."

Wenzhu praised: "What a great idea! Congratulatory messages from far away, the festive atmosphere is instantly there!"

Now the news agency has naturally developed into a large unit, The number of people in positions such as directors, cameramen, anchors, reporters, etc. is already high. If you include logistics, finance, canteens, doormen, dormitory managers, etc., the number is close to 300. Of course, Wenzhu cannot go through all these people one by one, but the review standards are extremely high, and the system is always checking, so as the only mouthpiece, the status of the news agency and the difficulty of entering the industry go without saying.

These people had long wanted to make a related topic, and the report came to Wenzhu, but there was never a suitable time, so Wenzhu did not approve it. But isn’t the opportunity coming?

Wenzhu quickly asked the news agency to gather a camera crew according to her requirements. After passing the review, they came directly to her side and followed her directly. Things such as cold-proof equipment were also sent directly by Wenzhu. After arriving, the film crew was not idle. They were meeting every day to plan and finalize the content they wanted to shoot and the focus of expression.

Of course, in order to keep the core secrets secret, they don't know Wenzhu's planned journey now, so the plan is not going very smoothly. There's nothing we can do about it. For publicity, the most important thing is to meet Wenzhu's requirements. Although the work is obviously difficult, everyone's enthusiasm is also high. As long as you complete this task, promotion and wealth will be just around the corner.

Although the number of people in today's news agencies is many times greater than at the beginning. But it's obviously not saturated yet. Maybe the people in this publicity group will be able to take on their own roles in the future and become leaders of a department. The opportunity lies in this mission.

City No. 4 is still under construction, and I, Wenzhu, am watching. For the time being, there was no work that I had to host on site, so I immediately left for the Northeast. The transportation was still by passenger plane. There were many people brought this time, and these people all had their own luggage, so a total of four planes were dispatched. The space and seats were actually quite generous, but Wenzhu thought that after buying these things, they would not be left to collect dust anyway. It can always be used in the future, so it’s better to be more generous so that everyone can be comfortable.

The number of people recruited for the first batch of reception offices was 400, the armed forces were 400, the film crew was 17, there were 120 logistics people, and a large number of rice, flour, rapeseed, meat, eggs, and milk. The three units all eat in the same canteen, and the standards are the same. If someone goes out to work, there will be people in the logistics department.

These queens are actually the cooking classes in the armed forces. They claim to be organized and have extremely high combat effectiveness. They carry pots and cookers. When they put down the pots, they become chefs. When they put down the cookers, they become soldiers. When paired with the receiving office or the film crew, they can immediately Bring on the fight.

In fact, the force value of these three units, that is, the film crew, is relatively low, because the rigid standards for their employment are cultural level and artistic creativity. However, the list has tried its best to take into account the level of abilities, and at least sports scores are required. In addition, there are many people from the Northeast.

I don't think they can help much by virtue of the convenient location, but at least they can protect themselves. If they fall into danger, they can rely on their advantage to win the trust of the locals. Sometimes, if you can speak and communicate, your chances of survival are much higher.

On the plane, some people were sharpening their knives, some were cleaning their hands, some were checking the lenses, and some were taking the time to sleep. Overall, it was serious and tense. They themselves did not expect that they would have the opportunity to travel remotely in this life, and no one could guarantee what it would be like after landing.

Only Wenzhu enjoyed eating gummy candies in the cab.

Now that the weather is too cold, the body will crave sugar in order to obtain and store more calories. In Taoyuan, candies are also widely available, and there are many cheap varieties, such as fruit candies, milk candies, soft candies, and white sugar rock candies. Of course, there are many high-end ones, but in short, it’s up to people to be rich and frugal.

Wenzhu felt that he also had some PTSD. He couldn't bear to lose anything. He couldn't stop eating sweets when the weather got cold. He always had a few candies in his pocket, and he felt at ease even if he didn't eat them.

The system comforted: "It's okay. You don't know how to eat. You can eat when you want and stop when you are tired of it. You have a sense of yourself."

Wenzhu: "Where did you learn the speech of a grandma who dotes on her grandson?"

The system Grievance: "People say that speaking like this is reasonable and the host will like it. Why do you still dislike me?"

Wenzhu: "...I told you earlier that it's too anthropomorphic. It's not a dislike, but it sounds like I'm yours. Grandson."

The system almost laughed in anger: "People say this is the father's boyfriend speaking, but you think you are like a grandson, you really... are not as good as me."

Wenzhu really didn't feel that there was any warmth or anything worthy of being moved. , and even thought it was quite funny, but seeing that the system was unhappy, he comforted him with a few words: "Okay, okay, I don't imitate people, you imitate people, don't talk like that in the future. That shit's your boyfriend, even my biological father." He wouldn't talk to me like this."

The system was curious: "So what would he say?"

In the past, Wenzhu would never have mentioned her relatives because she couldn't get over that hurdle in her heart. After being bound to the system, Wenzhu arranged himself clearly in the busy day after day, and clearly felt that his mentality slowly changed, and he was no longer so nervous, and he no longer had thorns all over his body. Wen Zhu is still not very close to others in his heart, but he still has a little more affection for the system.

She showed a look of reminiscence: "If it were my father, he would say... brush your teeth well and don't affect your appetite for food. There are only so many today. If they could live to this day, I really don't know who I am now. What it would be like.”

The system was silent for a moment. The pain of losing a loved one is the greatest pain that humans can bear, and Wenzhu has faced it alone for a long time. It is the latecomer and really doesn't know how to comfort it.

Fortunately, Wenzhu didn't need it to comfort him, he was still the same as before.

The land in the Northeast is fertile, rich in products, and it is also a large granary. The only drawback is probably that it is too cold in winter. However, the residents here have the habit of hoarding goods and fighting against nature, and the folk customs are brave, so after the apocalypse, the speed of adaptation is also quite good. The ural grass was hammered softly to keep out the cold, wild animals were hunted back for meat, and their skins were peeled off to make clothes. They still farmed in the summer and tried their best to resume production. It was through this perseverance, hard work and bravery that they survived.

It's just that it's been a few years since the end of the world, and their lives are becoming increasingly difficult.

Winter is getting longer and colder, and the attrition is always shocking. Those who can walk are trying to go south. However, because there is no transportation, judging the direction depends on luck, and the time to go away is only a few months each year. , not many people successfully leave here.

Besides, the whole world is like this now, and we may not be able to survive in other places. This is known to everyone. It's just that he couldn't stand it any longer, so he tried his best to leave.

It’s another winter, the wilderness is covered with heavy snow, and everyone is huddled in their houses in the snow, waiting for the winter to pass.

In this familiar silence created by the power of nature, many people suddenly heard the rumbling sound of aircraft engines.

"What is that? It's a plane! It's a plane! Where did the plane come from at this moment?!" The person who stuck his head out of the window looked at the steel bird in the sky as the sky gradually became clearer.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

... more He screamed and cried with all his strength.

After four years, they finally saw other people and the movement of modern technology!

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 153 153 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 153

Next chapter: Chapter 155155 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 155

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 284 133
Author; orange off Zhong Youyou accidentally bound up a bankrupt plane food shop. Zhong Youyou, who lives on takeout every day: I can't do anything? ...
3.9K 134 100
Author: Zhanfeng Liuxue Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed After the time-travel mission failed, Si Teng was bound by the sys...
30.3K 599 140
Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arrived in the other world, he was punished...
3.4K 227 6
When 2 souls are binded together forcefully Who have lots of ups and downs have extreme misunderstanding yet There is a drop of wetn...