✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

148

18 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 148 148 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 148

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 147 147 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 147

Next chapter: Chapter 149 149 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 149

Chapter 148 148 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 148

◎Straight-forward fast-forward negotiation◎

Wen Zhu is not a very passionate person, nor is he even a very emotional person. The eight years of the apocalypse have squeezed everything out of her. Now, as a superior controller and manager, intervening in the world's destruction process is a task that requires maintaining rationality for Wenzhu.

But this does not mean that she has completely lost her humanity. For those who gave everything they had in the long night, burning the flame of life until the last moment, illuminating another cruel, barbaric, and bestial time period in human history, forever Can get the greatest respect and goodwill from Wenzhu.

She decided to go to the Harvest Base to meet Academician Shen in person, and resolve the factional conflicts that were in danger and were about to break out, tearing the Harvest Base apart from within.

This request was quickly approved by the Harvest Base.

Although they were uneasy, they did not decide whether to accept Wenzhu's conditions and enter Taoyuan directly. But the current property rights faction is still composed of faculty, staff and students, and they are most concerned about the safety of Academician Shen.

They knew very well that this was likely to be an opportunity to save Academician Shen's life. The old man once lifted them all out of darkness and confusion, and now it was time for them to give back with new vitality.

Wenzhu's visit was basically confidential, so it went very smoothly. Most of the people in Harvest Base did not dare to break up with her due to various considerations. They were a little tactful, but it didn't get in the way at all.

The faction of faculty, staff and students who are concerned about Academician Shen’s only chance to receive treatment. The latecomers were simply worried about offending Wen Zhu, an intruder who was obviously very powerful and could change the local situation.

In short, Wenzhu came to Academician Shen's laboratory smoothly. The other party is unwilling to leave here. It is obvious that he wants to contribute as much as possible in the last stage of his life and leave a wealth of knowledge. Others cannot force it.

Academician Shen was originally the vice-president of this university, so he is not the stereotyped type of intellectual who is completely ignorant of factional struggles and the darkness of people's hearts, has high intelligence and low ability, and cannot even socialize in life. It's just that he is over seventy years old. Time is running out and cannot be wasted on intrigues and political battles.

And just because he understands it doesn't mean he's good at it. Academician Shen is very clear about the fact that he is only a spiritual leader and a symbol of hope, and has always been cooperative.

It was precisely because of this cooperation that he agreed to take precious time to meet Wenzhu.

Academician Shen worked day and night in the laboratory and did not know much about the news from the outside world. Of course, his daughter and students described Taoyuan's propaganda to him very excitedly. However, with a high degree of concentration, Academician Shen no longer had much time and brainpower to digest this fact. He just expressed his support for the management's decision.

He also clearly felt that he was racing against death, so he was unwilling to waste a single minute. He didn't cherish his own life. After all, after living for so many years, it was over. He no longer cared about anything except the research project that was about to produce results.

And this feeling of imminent results made Academician Shen even more reluctant to put down the work at hand. This cannot be regarded as irrational persistence, it can only be said that he has a pessimistic prediction for his own life, and at the same time he is not willing to cause more trouble to others.

Having lived to this age and experienced extremely unlikely events such as the end of the world, Academician Shen has become very calm and calm about his death. His daughter is also over forty years old. The fact that father and daughter have been together for four years is an amazingly generous gift from fate.

In this age when everyone is in danger, how else can you ask for fate?

Wenzhu was also a very good student in college, so she knew something about the personalities of her teachers. As soon as he saw Academician Shen, Wen Zhu understood from the tall, thin and upright posture of the academician, the clear and bright eyes that did not look like an old man's, and the calm and calm expression that the other person accepted the reality a little naively.

The reality that one's life is not long, and the reality that everyone may die at any time. The closer you are to science, the easier it is to look at fate in a suspended manner, unable to solve it, so you convince yourself to accept it.

To be honest, this is not a solution to the problem, it is a loser's idea. But Wenzhu is here to solve the problem.

Ms. Shen Xiaozhu made a simple introduction to the two of them: "This is Academician Shen, the only leader of our base. Dad, this is the boss Wen I told you about. She hopes to talk to you directly." She called herself to Wen

Zhu My father is still full of respect for his teacher, but when facing his own father, he calls him daddy in a very affectionate tone. Wen Zhu noticed this detail, and suddenly some vague memories flashed back in his mind, and his heart was shaken. Now was not the time to sigh, but Wenzhu suddenly found that he had not thought of it for a long time, and that he once had a happy home.

She quickly calmed down the fluctuating emotions, looked directly into Academician Shen's eyes, and said calmly: "I won't say any more unnecessary gossip. Academician Shen, it's time for you to make a decision. You may think that only knowledge can, It is worth protecting and spreading for a long time. Even if people who are not from the Harvest Base get this inheritance, as long as it can fall into the hands of humans and become the fire of the future, then your life will not be in vain. But let me tell you, in your base recently There will be a rebellion, and many people, especially yourself, and the relatives, friends, students, and subordinates surrounding you will become the center of the massacre. You are not suitable to be a manager, and now the people in the base The managers have been divided into two incompatible factions. They will not wait for your results. They, like you, are waiting for your death. And I am the turning point. I hope you can make a decision as soon as possible and lead everyone to Taoyuan. ."

These words are actually difficult for others to accept. Wenzhu knows that everyone has their own stubborn opinions. Although the crisis is right in front of them, they can't see it. She was not betting that Academician Shen would accept it, but that Academician Shen would care. His pessimism lies in the fact that he cannot see hope. He appears rational but is actually irrational. Breaking this irrationality can rely on long-term intervention or rough destruction.

Now that there is not enough time, Wenzhu will not choose the former.

Academician Shen has no other relatives. He obviously has a good relationship with his daughter, and he doesn't care about the authority of the base, the armed forces, the death of individuals, or even the demise of the base - provided that he can use his despair and death to Dissolve it all. When it became clear that everyone around him was going to die, and he was likely to have to face it all, could he not act?

Academician Shen must be repulsive and resistant to Wen Zhu, a person with a strong style and straight-to-the-point approach, but a complete stranger, but at this moment, he must brace himself to face it. Once the brain starts functioning, it proves that Wenzhu's intervention is initially effective.

Academician Shen's first reaction was to look up at Shen Xiaozhu, who was supporting Wen Zhu on the back of the seat and was about to entertain Wen Zhu. She obviously didn't expect this development, and her face was full of shock, but it didn't seem like she was surprised by the truth she said, but she was surprised that she said it like this.

Feeling her father's gaze, Shen Xiaozhu lowered her head and glanced at him, her eyes undoubtedly conveying the key information. Academician Shen's heart sank and he began to think about what Wen Zhu said earlier. That is to say, people who engage in scientific research basically have excellent memories. Wen Zhu could finish what he wanted to say in one breath, waiting for him to rewind and reread and participate in the conversation.

This is really a fresh and enjoyable experience.

Her mentality gradually stabilized.

Academician Shen's side is in turbulent waters, and it feels like a day in the mountains and a thousand years in the world. Because of his character traits and delegation of authority, the Management Committee of the Harvest Base has always been the organization that truly controls the administration and armed forces. Because of the entry of outsiders, the management committee has undoubtedly absorbed their representatives. This move itself is scientific, but... the plan cannot keep up with the changes.

As various problems such as bad climate and population pressure intensified, the differences between the two sides gradually became clear, and outsiders' dissatisfaction with the aborigines grew day by day. The first is the overly humane management and distribution methods, and the second is the large amount of resources provided to laboratories and scientific researchers, both of which make them feel very dissatisfied.

Although the current Harvest Base has the largest population and status in the local area, the internal situation is really worrying. To say it is crumbling is a bit too mild.

Academician Shen's laboratory is coveted by many people because it has round-the-clock heating and a steady supply of filtered water. They all know that high-yielding grains may be produced here, and may even be the brainchild of Academician Shen and his daughter, but so what?

I can't live any longer now. Are you telling me about the miracle that will come when you don't know?

In this precarious era, pursuing short-term benefits is the only way to increase survival rates. As for the long-term benefits, for the individual, what are those?

Academician Shen is actually well protected. He may be useless in this troubled world, but he is the only one who can solve this problem at this moment. Only he has enough weight to resolve the dispute in an instant.

Of course, there must also be Wenzhu.

Academician Shen thought for a while and felt that he roughly understood it, so he asked directly: "What do you want me to do?"

Shen Xiaozhu was dumbfounded, watching the two of them conversing quickly in a very polite way of communication, which lasted only a few minutes. , Academician Shen decided to personally announce everyone's entry into Taoyuan. As for the fee, if they can accept it after the calculation is completed, it will be settled immediately. Wen Zhujin can take it by himself without turning back.

Of course, Wenzhu must suppress those groups that may immediately rebel, and must not cause too many unbearable casualties.

Wen Zhu's attitude was even a bit calm and joyful: "Of course, I will never make any mistakes here."

Micro bombs can be used to blow up anyone who refuses to accept the attack. They are detonated accurately and will never implicate innocent people. They are the number one tool for controlling the situation.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 147 147 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 147

Next chapter: Chapter 149 149 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 149

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 134 100
Author: Zhanfeng Liuxue Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed After the time-travel mission failed, Si Teng was bound by the sys...
3.4K 227 6
When 2 souls are binded together forcefully Who have lots of ups and downs have extreme misunderstanding yet There is a drop of wetn...
34.7K 389 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
37.4K 746 105
Author: Hugh Ho Category: Rebirth through time travel Su Mu traveled across the interstellar, awakened the wood-type abilities, and became the only p...