✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

Af koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... Mere

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

147

19 1 0
Af koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 147 147 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 147

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 146 146 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 146

Next chapter: Chapter 148 148 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 148

Chapter 147 147 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 147

◎Digital ID and independent system ◎

Wenzhu naturally understands the situation at the Harvest Base. As before, as long as someone starts moving towards Taoyuan, all the surrounding news will not be hidden from Wenzhu's eyes and ears. These people took the initiative to tell Wenzhu any news they knew, in exchange for food, accommodation, or points. Even those who are well-informed, have no shortage of food and clothing, and come here simply for speculation, they still need to exchange this information for a sense of security.

In the eyes of the outside world, the Harvest Base still has a certain strength, but the inheritance relationship is unclear, which makes the strength not very stable. But Wenzhu mainly took a fancy to the faculty, staff and college students inside. This can completely become a comprehensive college, and it will be a place for staff in Taoyuan to study in the future.

Academician Shen and his daughter Wen Zhu were also very interested.

The main research direction of Shen Institute is on high-yield grains. Academician Shen’s daughter Shen Xiaozhu is also over 40 years old. The main research direction is drought and frost-resistant grains. Wen Zhu wrote the two of them down in his memo and sighed: "Aren't there already talents in the breeding laboratory?"

Just living in the apocalypse, you don't need to think too much, as long as you have supplies, food and drink, you can survive. . But once you want to form a force, the shortage of talents in all aspects is a big problem. Because this is often a paradox. People with developed brains are likely to have insufficient physical strength and poor physical fitness. In the early days of the end of the world, a large number of people will die before they have a chance to awaken their powers. As time goes by, their chances of survival get lower and lower, which is inevitable. Many survive. High-level intellectuals are extremely lucky. But this also proves that without this kind of luck, many people with very valuable minds will die easily.

Even if Wenzhu has a complete method of cultivating talents from scratch, it can't quench the thirst of the people far away, and the resources she can allocate to education, especially higher education, are very limited. All aspects of the construction of Taoyuan are crying for food. Wenzhu feels like a busy mother bird. She is dizzy due to the noise. She can only feed the insects to whoever is closest, or whoever screams the loudest or opens her mouth the widest. who.

This group of high-level intellectuals who had been trained and had experienced life in the apocalypse was a complete surprise, and it was something Wenzhu was bound to get. Just because this group of talents is so important, Wenzhu must act carefully to ensure that they can survive the tense period on the eve of the reception very stably and enter Taoyuan smoothly.

So this time Wenzhu planned to strictly supervise and control the overall situation.

Because of the special situation of high population density here, Wenzhu hired a lot of system employees as soon as it landed. At present, there is no need to urgently transfer staff from the first three cities, but she did it anyway. Wen Zhu believes that workers in Taoyuan must get used to being accustomed to business trips and working in different places.

On the one hand, taking office in a different location is an ancient method that has been proven to be very effective and a good way to prevent government and people from colluding to hide evil and evil. On the other hand, this can also improve their abilities. Let them constantly experience new challenges and be quickly polished and tempered into shape. In this post-apocalyptic world, Wenzhu wants more than just talents who are good at one kind of work and have too strong limitations. If she wants to quickly form Taoyuan's official organization in a short period of time, she must go through one after another. Tasks screen out those who are most suitable for promotion, best suited to take on a variety of tasks, and most capable.

Wenzhu plans to build a comprehensive higher education institution on the site of the future harvest base, as well as an agricultural base and develop a large range of modern farms in the surrounding area. Getting it right in one step will save a lot of trouble in the follow-up, and at the same time win over the hearts of senior talents as much as possible.

Higher education institutions, agricultural science bases, and modern farms belong to three different points. Each point must have its own residential area, high-end residential area, various convenience stores, commercial streets, hospitals, and general education schools. In the modern farm, Wenru is also planning to build some entertainment venues and sanatoriums similar to farmhouses.

With the development of Taoyuan society, consumer demand for high-end places will gradually emerge. Just a five-star hotel is not enough. Hot spring villas, sanatoriums, and farmhouses are the new harvesting places Wenzhu is preparing to launch in the near future and restrict access to identity.

In the past, Wenzhu would care about the rich people outside Taoyuan, thinking of harvesting them first. But now as Taoyuan expands faster and faster, the wealthy people outside Taoyuan can't be ranked at all, and they can't squeeze out the rich people inside Taoyuan. After all, there is a difference between inside and outside. If outsiders are still given priority, the wealthy people in Taoyuan will directly go to Wenzhu to protest.

These entertainment venues can also be a good place for welfare. Each unit organizes employees to come here to study and further their studies, and it is inevitable that they come here for recuperation and team building. In addition, senior employees who are sick or retired in the future can of course come here to enjoy their due benefits.

In addition to various factories and units, the same is naturally true for Wenzhu's direct subordinates.

There is no doubt that natural scenery will continue to be a very precious enjoyment for a long time to come. The human population has plummeted, and the sick are unable to maintain their occupation of most of the Earth's continents or even its oceans. This will lead to a rapid recovery of natural beauty, but at the same time, the brewing crisis will be enough that humans cannot bear it.

Climbing mountains, going into the water, and traveling that were once regarded as ordinary things may become difficult. Although Wenzhu can build some safe scenic spots, but again, resources are limited, and these enjoyments must be precious. Most people in the city want to learn about nature. In addition to museums, videos, botanical gardens and other places, I am afraid they can only choose to leave the city and enter nature to face dangers after adulthood.

Wenzhu pondered for a moment: "I always feel that this is very similar to the setting of something I have seen before, where humans are kept in captivity..." Before

the system had time to search, Wenzhu had already withdrawn his thoughts: "How is the establishment of the archives office? How is each one doing? Are the units and factories in the process of setting up files?"

Fortunately, the system itself comes with high-tech plug-ins. Otherwise, just the task of setting up files is not simple. Wenzhu did it too early, which is unnecessary, and it would delay his own work if he did it too late. Son. But now is the most appropriate time, along with the establishment of records, to promote the digitalization of resident cards - the former membership cards, now bear all the functions of identity proof, as well as unique accounts.

Previously, I chose physical membership cards, on the one hand, to reduce costs, and on the other hand, to facilitate promotion. It is easy for humans to reject technology that they do not understand, and even turn it into conspiracy theories, which is not conducive to the establishment of the image of Wenzhu as harmless to humans and animals. However, as the population increases and the power becomes stronger, it is also necessary to reduce the number of entities and choose to leave permanent digital evidence, so that the system can support the complex operation of this society.

After Wenzhu landed here, he started to promote digitalization right from the time he took in refugees and distributed relief food. He bought a spraying machine to spray long-lasting codes on their wrists or backs of hands. After obtaining resident qualifications, they can buy smart bracelets or Other types of light curtains convert this code into resident identity, personal account and other functions.

At the same time, the first three cities also officially started the filing work arranged by Wenzhu.

Wenzhu had always known that this step would be carried out, but the main restriction on its emergence was that the archives needed human staff. These people must have archival knowledge, have completely passed the political review, and must be personally loyal to Taoyuan and Wenzhu. This is a crucial job, because their authority is related to the human files of at least one city in Taoyuan.

And modern people’s archives are almost everything they have. Income, status, family, life gate.

Today it is finally established, and what follows is a massive amount of work and cross-documents. Every residential building, every street, every factory, and every work unit has its own file system that needs to be established. Everyone must fill in at least two sets of files, one for their place of residence, and one for their work unit or school. .

In addition to the files they know, there are also some people who are focused on by Wen Zhubiaohong. There must be at least another set of files privately.

The file on the surface is only about behavior, and there is not much investigation into what you did before entering Taoyuan. As long as you abide by the law in Taoyuan and have a serious job, you will look like a decent person. But the files behind the scenes contain all the information that this person said, showed and unintentionally revealed, and was reported by others. To put it bluntly, through profiling and investigation, it is almost possible to restore life and even predict the future.

Wenzhu is not like some science fiction movies that try to use technology to deduce the crime rate and then kill those safety hazards. She just thinks that she must know, and the system must also know.

Any power must be attached to something that can destroy it, and there must be shadows under any light. It is simply impossible to naively think that Taoyuan is a utopia, like the end of a fairy tale, where everyone lives happily together from now on. If she doesn't understand and know, she can't truly control her city.

Wenzhu is always very controlling and possessive about his own things.

The system was also very supportive of her and proactively suggested: "I can put an independent management system in each city to help you with any government affairs processing and retrieve information at any time, but it will be independent of me and other management systems, so that you can Allowing other managers to obtain some authority will make it more convenient for municipal construction and management monitoring."

For a long time, these things have been shared between the system and Wenzhu, but now it is obvious that it is gradually becoming more difficult, and delegating power is a very important step. .

Wenzhu pondered for a moment and agreed: "In this way, after we leave this world, it can operate seamlessly and independently."

The author has something to say:

Ball Nutrient Solution!

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 146 146 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 146

Next chapter: Chapter 148 148 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 148

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

36K 491 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...
3.9K 134 100
Author: Zhanfeng Liuxue Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed After the time-travel mission failed, Si Teng was bound by the sys...
3.4K 57 7
WARNING:This story is GxG if you are not comfortable to read a story like this you can leave Tagalog ON GOING
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series