✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

142

24 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 142 142 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 142

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 141 141 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 141

Next chapter: Chapter 143 143 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 143

Chapter 142 142 ★ Zombie apocalypse, 142

◎Unity, tension, seriousness and liveliness◎

Four days later, Wenzhu sent these people away properly. The attitudes of many of them have begun to change. But the people who come here can't completely make up their minds. Even if they want to join him, they can only talk to Wenzhu first. There is still a lot of work to do after returning.

Nothing is a foregone conclusion yet, which means there are a lot of variables. It can only be said that the work of the reception office has some good foundations.

Next comes the work of the reception office.

This time, Wen Zhu did not appear, and she felt that it was time for her to accept the results. This is a good time to plan your work for the next six months to one year. External matters can be monitored by the system in real time, and you can step forward if necessary.

When the armed team went out for the flat push, Wenzhu still had to lead the team.

The work in the reception office may not necessarily lead to death, but it is difficult for the armed forces to fight without casualties. These are all fighting talents selected from the best by his subordinates. How could Wenzhu be willing to let them die?

Because the selection conditions are too high, the number of people in the armed forces has never been large. Even if they have advanced weapons and a complete set of equipment, they will not have an advantage in numbers when facing other bases.

The cost of training each member of the armed forces is tens of thousands of points. Training, equipment, uniforms, and even food, etc. are not only a waste of points, but also Wenzhu's hard work.

And these are still ongoing expenses. In Wenzhu's heart, the armed forces are far from being formed. It doesn't matter if one or two die, it's a failure we can afford. But if there were large-scale casualties, Wen Zhu's heart would bleed with pain.

What's more, in Wenzhu's heart, the armed forces are the prototype of the future army and must be cultivated from the roots without being perfunctory at all. Nowadays, when starting a business, risks need to be eliminated.

This does not mean that the reception office is not important, and Wenzhu does not feel distressed. It is just that their work safety factor is always higher than that of the armed forces, and Wenzhu is behind as a threat. Once a stormy momentum is formed, be careful according to the rules and regulations. When you do something, the risk will be very small.

After all, the situation is constantly changing, and accidents happen one after another. Wenzhu intends to retreat, but she is always called out to deal with emergencies, which makes her temper more and more irritable. When she leads people to attack the Future Base, the second largest base below the Kingdom of Heaven, In a particularly violent mood, he took out his armored vehicle and crashed the door.

The people in the armed forces had their own communication equipment and channels. When they saw this, they whispered: "What the hell is going on? Who has offended the city lord? How could he be so bold?" Everyone was talking about it, and

the atmosphere was joyful for a while. Because this future base is not difficult to deal with, just follow the steps step by step. Of course they are in the mood to chat and fight.

In the eyes of outsiders, Wen Zhu's mood has always been quite stable. Although he is ruthless and ruthless, this is an essential trait for a leader in the apocalypse. Generally speaking, she is a person who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside, and has great self-control. Even if she is cruel to others, she often has a cold face, and others deserve it.

Zhao Yong, for example, ended up very miserable. The men in Taoyuan knew early on that Wenzhu could not tolerate many things that could not be investigated in society in the past, such as domestic violence, rape, sexual harassment and so on. As long as they dared to do it, they would end up in labor camps. , or at worst, deportation. No matter how serious the circumstances are, or resisting arrest, the death penalty will be imposed.

But looking at Zhao Yong, they suddenly understood that there were things more terrifying than the death penalty and waiting to die outside Taoyuan. Who wouldn’t feel frightened on days like this?

Forget it, in fact, straight men don’t have any moral integrity. If life forces them, they can pretend to be comfortable. If they just pretend, they may actually feel comfortable. But Zhao Yong doesn't have much time to rest twenty-four hours a day, and he can never feel comfortable, only in pain! Shame, coupled with pain, and no relief!

Because Wenzhu deliberately indulged himself and Jiang Heng and other women from heaven doubled their publicity, everyone knew that even if Zhao Yong worked hard every day, he could still live for fifty or sixty years. His punishment was literally indefinite. A prison sentence from which there is no escape except by death.

For a time, all the men in Taoyuan felt that Dermatitis was chilling, and their walking postures became weird every day. They were afraid that Dermatitis would suffer, and they had a new understanding of the execution methods, strength and tricks of Wenzhu's punishment. Even the way they looked at Wenzhu was a little more awe and cautious.

Of course, normal men would not agree with Zhao Yong's approach. Many things in the apocalypse cannot be judged on the basis of justice and morality, but they all understand that the main reason why Wenzhu punished him in this way was not to invade countless women. The biggest mistake was to open a lost paradise and deprive others of their personal freedom. , brainwash and control others.

To be honest, it was because of Wenzhu's punishment that Zhao Yong was able to survive until now. Otherwise, once those women gain freedom, they can use all the ten tortures of the Manchu Qing Dynasty on Zhao Yong, and finally execute him Ling Chi.

Since we can't completely oppress and exploit so many people, we might as well have been more willing to do so. There are many men and women who have harems. Wenzhu never pursues them. As long as they go to Taoyuan, they just abide by Taoyuan's rules. On the surface, she doesn't get married, but privately she often has short-term relationships. As long as she doesn't work under Wenzhu, this is allowed.

Zhao Yong is dead because of his own misfortune, his virtue is not worthy of his place, his ability is incompetent, he will die in a single beating, so why did he pretend to be the supreme emperor in the first place?

It's really annoying. I don't have the ability to do it. I just overturn the car and make other men frightened. They are in panic all day long. Zhao Yong, you deserve to die!

Out of curiosity or novelty, many men who were brought to City No. 3 also visited the scene of Zhao Yong's crucifixion. Wenzhu had originally opened the room to the public, and it only cost one point to go in for five minutes each time. It's fine if you don't charge a fee, but if you charge a fee, many people will lose control of their dirty hands and treat Zhao Yong as a tourist attraction.

Even if they knew that they might not be able to bear it and that the picture would definitely not look good, they still had to pay to go in and see it.

The result is shocking. After leaving that room, many men would have nightmares, because the sound of Zhao Yong's ghost crying and howling was so terrifying that it didn't even sound like a human voice. Because his body has been transformed, Zhao Yong has very strong recovery ability in all aspects. He can be very active even if he only eats one meal a day. He lies on his stomach and suffers without being able to move, and he has no bedsores on his body. But that's all. His situation is definitely not good. Because he has bad hobbies, there are many goblins who are tired of the usual food and want some hot and fresh side dishes. It can be said that Zhao Yong doesn't have a good piece of meat. It is always being repaired by his excellent metabolism and recovery capabilities, but it is always not intact.

The same goes for his throat. After Zhao Yong had his throat chopped, it would recover a little in a few hours. While eating and drinking, he felt that he would be close to recovery, but then after another period of hard work, it turned into a hoarse and collapsed wail. .

Many people actually think that this treatment is a bit excessive, because they did not see the torture of those women, but they have seen the inhuman torture that Zhao Yong is now suffering. However, although these people are confused, they are relatively cowardly. Since they know that Wen Zhuqiangang is arbitrary, they will not give her any advice at all.

But there haven't been many things going on recently. What makes Wenzhu so irritable and frantically attacking the future base?

Zhou Jinghui stopped in the channel with

a deep voice: "No small talk!" During the battle, occasionally joking to boost the spirit is a common operation, but if you continue to chat during the intense attack stage, it is easy to squeeze out useful information. Moreover, Wenzhu is also in the channel, have these people forgotten?

Wen Zhugang aimed at the crowd of heads inside the blasted door and threw a grenade at it. Seeing the flames rising into the sky and bodies flying around, he relaxed a little and answered: "I heard everything. Just chatting. After they go back, each person will write a three thousand word self-criticism and run twenty laps."

Everyone was dejected and responded one after another.

Running twenty laps is nothing. They have been training for a long time and have adapted to Zhou Jinghui's intensity, but these three thousand words of self-reflection are life-threatening! If they were really so good at paperwork and both civil and military, they would have been promoted by now. Those of them who are still at the bottom are just not good at cultural classes. They can't hold back three thousand words in three days!

But since Wenzhu asked so, then DDL will be held at 24:00 tomorrow at the latest. This is really a heartbreaking punishment. Everyone's nerves that had been relaxed by the jokes suddenly became tense, and their spirits changed from relaxed and joking to sad and steady.

Seeing the effect, Wen Zhu added: "Zhou Jinghui, you too."

Zhou Jinghui said with a correct attitude: "Yes!"

without stumbling at all.

He understands very well that training subordinates is a career that pursues long-term shaping. After establishing his prestige, he also needs to establish deep feelings with them. Working for the same cause is the closest connection, which is more unbreakable than interests and personal feelings.

But as a boss, in addition to training their bodies and disciplining their behavior, you also need to be considerate of their psychology and meet their needs. After all, being a soldier is quite boring, the environment is relatively simple, and the training tasks are heavy. Therefore, in addition to training and daily life, there must be enough interesting activities. There must also be feelings between comrades, and the boss cannot just be the boss. You have to be both a father and a mother to help them grow up and mature.

Therefore, properly standing on the same side as the soldiers, helping them take the blame, and shouldering the same responsibility for their difficulties will not only build Wenzhu's higher prestige, but it is also a matter of course. Isn’t it just a review? It’s not like he hasn’t written before.

Upon hearing that Zhou Jinghui had been implicated, everyone who thought it was okay to gossip suddenly became heavier and no longer dissatisfied - in their eyes, Zhou Jinghui was someone with good discipline, strong ability, and was valued by Wen Zhu. A perfect man, and now he has accepted his punishment, what else can they say?

For a moment, in addition to being depressed and not wanting to write a self-criticism, everyone also felt uneasy and regretful about having Zhou Jinghui implicated, and the atmosphere immediately returned to normal.

The author has something to say:

This site has no advertisements and a permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 141 141 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 141

Next chapter: Chapter 143 143 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 143

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 599 140
Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arrived in the other world, he was punished...
7.7K 184 61
Author: Coke bottle Shiyu went home from get off work to catch fish, and was actually bound to the doomsday city reconstruction system. The end is ap...
36K 491 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...
2.3K 194 20
Vsoo Liskook yoonnie Jirosé No hate to any character please