✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

138

22 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 138 138 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 138

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 137 137 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 137

Next chapter: Chapter 139 139 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 139

Chapter 138 138 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 138

◎Everyone has his own ambition◎

There are only two types of jobs in Taoyuan, civil servants and others.

Wen Zhu made it very clear that civil servants have the most restrictions, the highest benefits, and generous wages, but the threshold is also the highest. They mainly include the armed forces, population reception offices, hospitals, schools, etc. Any occupation related to the national economy and people's livelihood in Taoyuan will definitely be It is subject to the strictest supervision and the strictest management.

Jobs of other nature are generally workers and various positions in factories. People with corresponding majors can take the initiative to apply for the proficiency test. Once they pass the test, they can be employed in positions suitable for their abilities. If they are special talents and think they are useful to Taoyuan, You can directly make an appointment with Wenzhu for an interview.

Professional practitioners in fields such as theoretical physics, molecular chemistry, and biochemical environmental materials who currently seem to be unable to exert their abilities can still report first. Whether you want to be a teacher or open a laboratory, priority will be given to those who have applied and have resident qualifications.

Wenzhu took the opportunity to do some popular science about what the resident qualifications are: they will be automatically issued if you pass the general education examination. If you were born in Taoyuan, you will get it automatically. People and families with resident status can purchase insured coal and receive education subsidies and other social benefits.

For the current temporary residents of City No. 3, this is all an unexpected surprise. Their eyes lit up when they heard this, and no one was unwilling.

They thought that having good food and a warm house was just a dream, but now they can have a job and their own house! Outside, which base would dare to say such a thing?

The more detailed the description of a happy life, the more motivated people will be. After the meeting, many people immediately rushed to the school to register themselves, vowing to pass the exam before the end of this week at the latest and start working quickly. They don't pick their jobs at all. They all think that having a job and having money is enough. As for the position, they can adjust it later.

They used to live in capsule hotels. Although they had a place to stay for a while, they were inevitably afraid of living in vain. Once they got jobs and resident qualifications, it was different. No wonder many people flocked to them.

The women who came out of heaven gathered together automatically. Chatting not only exchanged ideas, but also warmed their feelings. At the same time, they stabilized their swaying hearts. There are so many people together. Although they were in a competitive relationship before, in fact, they have different personalities and talents. It is all thanks to Zhao Yong's hard work and brainwashing and crazy compression of other tracks that they are crowded together.

Now they have separated and come to a new world. Even the person who was very difficult to deal with in the past fully understands that the other person is his support at this moment. He is very affectionate for a while, and even made an appointment to go to the hospital to see the person in Lost Paradise after signing up. Those women. If you can help, please do so.

After the crowd dispersed, Lin Ruoyu looked at Jiang Heng: "Should I push you to find Boss Wen?"

Jiang Heng thanked him: "Sorry to trouble you."

The two of them asked Tang Yurou to follow them, and asked a clerk casually on the roadside. , I got the location of Wenzhu's office, and also knew that she was free now, so she could go directly.

Wen Zhu's office is on the first floor of the municipal building, closest to the lobby. The room on the left hand side of the left corridor, 101, is quite easy to find.

The current municipal building is just a three-story marble-veneered classical-style building. In addition to Wenzhu's office, there are also the offices of the two secretaries she brought with her. The space is quite large. Each room is the same size and has twenty It was about a square meter, with plenty of light and strong floor heating. Wenzhu had to open a window, otherwise he might have to sleep here all day.

There are green plants at the entrance and in several corners, including Dripping Water Guanyin and Pothos. The three women who knocked on the door had all seen the power of the plants here. When they saw the rich and vivid green, their eyes hurt and their nerves were tense.

Wen Zhu was getting ice water for herself at the tea bar machine by the window. She turned around and looked over to understand, and comforted: "It's okay, they are ornamental plants and don't bite people." It is

actually possible to keep them in her office. Knowing is safe, the three of them are mainly psychological shadows.

Wen Zhu took the water and asked them to sit down. He also sat down behind the desk, mixed espresso liquid into the ice water, and asked, "Have you thought about it?"

Several people nodded, and Tang Yurou was a little anxious: "I think so. With Jiang Heng, I can take care of her, and I will be very obedient. I...I can't live without her."

Jiang Heng plans to join the armed forces, and also plans to take Tang Yurou with him, because although Tang Yurou can't live without her now, However, her behavior is becoming more and more normal, and it is only a matter of time before she recovers. But the key is that they don't know how stringent the armed forces' requirements are, so they are very uneasy.

"Yu Rou can't live without me now. There are no problems in other aspects. She will gradually recover in the future. If possible, I want to take her into the armed forces with me." Jiang Heng explained.

Wen Zhu glanced at Tang Yurou and then at Jiang Heng. Although she used Wenzhu's medicine, Jiang Heng's physical problems were not limited to internal and external injuries. She also suffered from severe malnutrition. She was so thin that she was reduced to ribs. It looked shocking. She probably wouldn't be able to pass the armed forces for a while. assessment.

Because of the existence of special abilities, the selection of candidates for the armed forces has indeed reduced their physical fitness a lot, but this does not mean that Jiang Heng and Tang Yurou will pass. She thought for a moment and said: "It's not possible now. Even if you don't talk about Tang Yurou, you won't be able to pass. My suggestion is that you two study and recuperate for half a year. After confirming that there is no problem, you can take the armed forces exam. You two are not afraid of being late if you have a good meal. The points on your body can last for half a year, right? Let's rent a house to live together, eat well, and take good care of ourselves. In addition, take more care of the people in the hospital. There are not many special medicines." Jiang Heng thoughtfully

pressed Tang Yurou, who still wanted to win over her, savored what Wen Zhu said.

The other party's tone revealed that this was a decision, an order, not a suggestion. Naturally, Jiang Heng would not ask for trouble. She felt that Wenzhu had expectations for her, and the expectations were not low. He even mentioned the people in the hospital... Doesn't this mean that Boss Wen acquiesced and even supported them to stay in contact and help each other closely?

However, if this non-governmental organization does not want to displease Boss Wen, it still needs to carefully consider how to gather and what its nature is.

She glanced at Lin Ruoyu and briefly communicated with her eyes. After reaching a consensus, Lin Ruoyu said: "Boss Wen, what I want to ask is that I don't want to go to the reception office, school or hospital, and What position is suitable for me?"

This is also a smart man, but due to several years of psychological and physical torture, his personality has inevitably changed, and his words are not roundabout at all. Wenzhu felt that it was quite familiar, and she felt the same way. It’s not that I don’t know that Yunshan Mist Mask is also an essential skill for leaders, but it’s just that I really can’t do it.

She smiled: "You take the test first, pass all the tests you can take, and come back with your results."

Tang Yurou looked around and felt that she could only decipher half of the riddle, but she didn't say anything. Lin Ruoyu calmed down, stood up after thanking her, and pushed Jiang Heng to leave.

On the way, the three of them didn't talk much. When they were approaching the capsule hotel, Lin Ruoyu suddenly said: "Let's rent a three-bedroom apartment. The three of us live together and can take care of each other. After all, I may have to study for a while. Some things are learned. , I haven’t used it in the past few years, and I have already forgotten it.”

And since she is determined to find a higher position, why can’t she learn more courses by herself?

Jiang Heng agreed: "It's pretty good, and the three-bedroom apartment has its own restaurant and kitchen. We can also cook by ourselves. It's more cost-effective than the two-bedroom apartment." The

two of them had collected the rental information since last night and weighed it up. Next, you have your choice. As for the rent, of course it is one share for three people, renting for half a year first. To a smart person, this doesn’t even need to be said.

The situation here has been initially decided. Wenzhu plans to transfer people from City No. 1 and City No. 2 to train and select the armed forces and reception office of City No. 3. The branch was closed for the time being, and she decided to fly back by herself to pick up people. It would be best if we could clean up the area around City No. 3 before the end of the year.

After the New Year, Wenzhu plans to bloom everywhere. He will first build cities in all human settlements within the national borders, and then he can go out to the world.

Speaking of this, Wenzhu sighed: "There are many civilizations that are destined to disappear. This time, we have to remember to collect more relics of various civilizations and build more museums."

Cultural museums, art museums, architecture museums... There are also the experiences of various civilizations under disasters, which are all worthy of recording and should be recorded.

Wenzhu has always had a simple concept, that is, people should not forget where they come from. Even if it is just a few words, there should be something that can be remembered and traced back. Past history is also a kind of power. Even primitive people without writing can still tie knots to record events. As a modern person, if you don’t have the idea of ​​​​preserving the fire of civilization, you can be called forgetting your ancestors.

Because he has a system and can do it, Wenzhu has collected a lot of things so far, but he doesn't have the money to open a museum yet, so he will put them in the system first.

This behavior is also beneficial to the system. It can hand over models and information. For intelligent life at this level of the system, the significance of the original itself is far less than the information it is rich in.

Information is knowledge, knowledge is truth, and truth is everything. For the system and the higher levels of life above it, with knowledge, the universe can be created. Therefore, the system also supports Wenzhu.

After settling in here, Wenzhu felt that there was no problem, and asked his secretary to write a letter as soon as there was any situation, and he boarded the newly purchased 45-seat passenger plane.

Although the private plane was nice, it had too few seats and it was completely Wenzhu's personal space. She was unwilling to share it.

This time, there was no need to fly low. He directly ascended and then became invisible. He reached the stratosphere at lightning speed and could return to City No. 3 in about a day or two.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 137 137 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 137

Next chapter: Chapter 139 139 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 139

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
36K 491 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...
3.4K 227 6
When 2 souls are binded together forcefully Who have lots of ups and downs have extreme misunderstanding yet There is a drop of wetn...
1.1K 51 25
Yes remaking it and using Gacha Life 2- The other ones are old anyways and idk-