✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

129

21 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 129 129 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 129

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 128 128 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 128

Next Chapter: Chapter 130 130 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 130

Chapter 129129 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 129

◎What’s wrong with Goblins? ◎

This medicine actually looks quite scary. The liquid in the test tube is blue with subtle fluorescence, which doesn’t look like a good thing. If anyone sees this, they will probably not dare to eat it.

But the woman in front of Wenzhu, who was weak in body but strong in spirit, hesitated not because she did not dare to eat, but because she had already known how serious her situation was and was prepared to die.

But since the sisters have found her and want to escape with her, they have to die outside. Now Wenzhu took out the medicine and said it could save her. If others would hesitate, but she thought that no matter what happened, she would die. She opened her mouth without hesitation, and Wenzhu fed all the medicine in the test tube. Gave it to him. The speed of the two people was so fast that the doubtful people next to them had no time to stop them.

But what they could see with their naked eyes was that within ten seconds after drinking the medicine, her face began to turn rosy.

Everyone was shocked and couldn't figure out whether this was science or metaphysics.

But this skinny woman was able to sit up on her own strength. I still have the energy to say a few more words. She then introduced herself: "My name is Jiang Heng. I escaped from Paradise Lost. Boss Wen, please don't act rashly. There is something very evil about Zhao Yong. If I have the chance, I will do it." I will kill him and cut him into pieces, but Boss Wen, don’t take any chances..."

In just a moment, the system's preliminary investigation has come out. It is said that Zhao Yong's system is called the "Doomsday King System" and will support him to establish a country and dominate the country in the end of the world. It is completely an illegal system and the main system will be in place to deal with it within three hours.

Wenzhu frowned: "What are you going to do with him?"

The system replied: "Take back and destroy the illegal systems on him, and then give him the death penalty."

Wenzhu knew what the system's death penalty looked like, and it was no different from euthanasia. After hearing this, she became even more dissatisfied and suggested: "How about this, you take back the illegal system and leave the person to me?"

The system knew what she wanted to do as soon as it heard it. After a moment of silence, it agreed: "Okay, but you handle it. After it's over, I have to report the results. His end must be death."

After hearing this, Wen Zhu's mood improved a little, and then he remembered a fatal question: "Did you also produce his system? "

The system seemed to have been insulted. It almost jumped up to retort, and the voice became louder: "Of course not! We are not the only ones who have the ability to produce systems and put them into use. And there are also some criminals who recycle used systems. , and then transform it and release it to achieve its own evil purpose. This person has nothing to do with us! You also understand that we enter this kind of world to seek common development, and it is impossible to support individual exploitation and non-contributive behavior. What good does this do to us?"

If it only talked about ideas, Wenzhu might still have doubts in his heart, but when it came to benefits, Wenzhu understood it and felt that the system really couldn't do such a thing. She calmly said a few words of comfort: "You are right, you are indeed not that low. I think too much." The

system snorted and said nothing. Wen Zhu got the exact information and comforted Jiang Heng: "Don't worry, I'm not afraid of him. I think today is a good day. I will kill him as soon as I get you on the bus." These words were very domineering

. But also very sure. Jiang Heng couldn't doubt it and grabbed Wen Zhu's hand: "I'll go too!"

Her eyes burst out with excitement, and she looked much better in an instant.

Wen Zhu hesitated: "Your health is not good, you need to treat the wound in time, and then have a good rest."

Jiang Heng shook his head: "I feel very good now. I must go together. There are many weird things about Zhao Yong, please take me Go, I can help. I know all about the defense and patrols of Heaven, as well as the weaknesses of powerful superpowers!"

She was not the only one. When they heard that Wenzhu was going to destroy Heaven, none of the women present I don’t want to participate in the grand event. However, they also knew that their fighting power did not want to be held back, so they only introduced a dozen companions who were stronger and could help, and wanted to participate together. Wenzhu didn't need anyone's help, and he wasn't afraid that he wouldn't be able to protect them. Seeing everyone's persistence, of course he agreed.

She let everyone get on the bus first, then sent most of them to the bus stop, watching them get on the bus and leave one after another. Finally, he brought Jiang Heng and a dozen women who were still capable of fighting. Let’s go to the hell on earth called “Heaven” together.

On the way, Jiang Heng began to tell Wenzhu about his experiences in the Kingdom of Heaven over the years, and the whole story of entering it.

She said that she had a friend who was the former girlfriend of Emperor Zhao Yong of the Kingdom of Heaven. After graduating from college, the two broke up for various reasons. As a friend, Jiang Heng certainly supports the woman. But at that time, Zhao Yong could barely be said to be a human-like man. After the breakup, there was not much entanglement.

After the end of the world arrived, Jiang Heng was originally in another place. But he is worried that his family and friends here are tyrannical with their special powers. After traveling thousands of miles back, I found a few friends. But I heard that Zhao Yong had kidnapped his ex-girlfriend. Today, Zhao Yong is already the leader of a weak base. As friends, even if they wanted to save him, they felt powerless.

Jiang Heng underestimated Zhao Yong's ambition and took the initiative to come to the Kingdom of Heaven to negotiate with Zhao Yong. That was two years ago, and Zhao Yong's cheats were not as powerful as they are now, so he said to Jiang Heng, as long as you can be used by me, I can let your friend go. Jiang Heng actually had no choice. Her friends also strongly invited him to stay, and said that they had reconciled with Zhao Yong and felt that life here was very good.

At that time, this thing pretended to be a human being, and Jiang Heng thought he really wanted to unite everyone to settle down and live in peace. Unexpectedly, since Jiang Heng agreed to stay, he found that everything around him seemed like a horror story. Everyone looks normal on the surface, but if you look closely, you will find that the flesh and blood are squirming, and everyone reveals their terrifying faces.

Jiang Heng discovered that Zhao Yong had brought back the former college beauty and her boyfriend. Not long after, the school beauty's boyfriend died in an accident. Jiang Heng saw Zhao Yong coming out of the school beauty's room with his own eyes. She felt something was wrong, so she went to her friend to ask about the situation, but her friend seemed to have changed. She told Jiang Heng that it was the end of the world and that she could not control Zhao Yong and could not control him. She hoped that Jiang Heng would not interfere.

"As a man, it's normal for a capable man to have three wives and four concubines. I don't have any powers, and I'm not good enough for him. Leave it alone."

Jiang Heng is an adult after all, and she knows what boundaries are. Even though this matter violated Jiang Heng's bottom line, when his friend said that he knew about it and had no objection, Jiang Heng had no other choice. She just felt that everything was ridiculous and disgusting, so Jiang Heng wanted to leave.

Something even more disgusting happened. She didn't know how Zhao Yong did it, but Zhao Yong controlled her body and freedom, making it impossible for her to leave the kingdom of heaven without Zhao Yong's order. Moreover, Zhao Yong also entered her room.

Less than half a year later, Jiang Heng felt that the control exerted on him was getting stronger and stronger, and Zhao Yong had more and more women. Some of them were voluntary, and some were forced, but like her, they were unable to resist.

Not long after, Zhao Yong established a harem and a lost paradise, and locked them up according to different grades.

The school beauty was probably the woman Zhao Yong wanted most in his life, so he made her his queen. On the surface, it seems that he values ​​her and likes her a lot, but in fact, the school beauty is also a poor person. Zhao Yong does not cherish it when he gets it. Become a target for those women vying for favor. Jiang Heng was "unconventionally named the imperial concubine" because she was strong and controlled the most.

Jiang Heng felt disgusted. She groped around and tried to resist within the rules, so she discovered that Zhao Yong had other golden fingers besides supernatural powers, and this golden finger violated the objective laws to some extent. For example, Zhao Yong has brainwashed many women. No matter what their original character is or what kind of person they are, once they are captured by him, they will become self-less and have the same love brain. They will settle for the position of concubine and be captured by him. Playing with her in every possible way, never resisting, only hating and hurting other women.

But for some reason, Jiang Heng has always been sober and living such a painful life soberly. She didn't dare to trust anyone anymore, so she carefully checked out a few trustworthy companions and started her escape plan. However, the plan failed, she was betrayed, and she was captured by Zhao Yong.

Jiang Heng tried to assassinate Zhao Yong, but also failed.

Zhao Yong said that he deliberately did not brainwash her, because for a stubborn woman like her who looked down on him, he had to make her unable to control her body but forced to behave to please him. He thought this was for Jiang Heng. punish. But Jiang Heng was not flattering, and he dared to betray him. He wanted Jiang Heng to taste the greatest pain in the world.

He threw Jiang Heng into Paradise Lost, which was, to put it bluntly, a brothel.

In the Kingdom of Heaven, there will be no working women, housewives, or free women; there will only be slaves and men’s belongings. Because of Zhao Yong's golden finger and his own understanding, it seems that the kingdom of heaven should be like this.

Jiang Heng sneered: "He asked everyone to torture me. He asked all the women I wanted to protect and save to use a hot iron to burn my flesh one by one. He made me a piece of meat for free. He broke my legs and refused to give me any. He even blinded one of my eyes... He thought I was stubborn and difficult to understand. He thought this would defeat me. No matter what I did, he thought I was crazy, and lunatics were not scary. .I strangled the child I gave birth to. He felt that it was not his and would only tell others that I was really crazy. How can a woman not love her child? But I am still alive, a woman who lost her paradise, a harem. Women are still alive. He thought he had turned us into isolated islands and his enemies. In fact...as long as we are still alive, there will always be a day when we send him to death!" Wenzhu turned to look at him. One glance

: "Death? Death will be easier for him. Don't worry, only by living can you suffer for a long time."

She asked the system in her heart: "Is there any way to connect with the needy... creatures in other worlds, so that Can he bear the pain Jiang Heng suffered?"

System: "...There are many goblins in need. They are all dirty, smelly and bad, but do you think it is okay to give them money?"

This site has no ads. , permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 128 128 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 128

Next Chapter: Chapter 130 130 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 130

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
3.3K 75 22
Author: No. 7 Xianyu Link; https://m.newxs.cc/book/189495/ Status; Ongoing [Apocalypse]+[Management]+[No CP]+[Not the Holy Mother] Lightning protecti...
254K 8.6K 70
* I am Princess Nathalie Amethyst Hiyera. The powerful princess of Amethyst Kingdom. By the use of all my powers. I command you to destroy the Dark K...
2.6K 65 42
Author: Han Lu Ye Liang Category: Romance and fantasy novels [The end of the world is coming, congratulations to the host for binding the tower defen...