✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

124

25 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 124 124 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 124

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 123 123 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 123

Next Chapter: Chapter 125125 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 125

Chapter 124 124 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 124

◎Weeds are growing wildly in the southern sun◎

The system quickly said: "But if you pay a buyout fee, you can. There are no restrictions. You can take it to other worlds. But it The various functions of the system will not change."

Wen Zhu breathed a sigh of relief and lay back again: "Isn't it just spending money? You should have told me earlier. This is what it should be."

Although the system has already said it to a certain extent. , she can freely travel back and forth between different worlds, and naturally she can see Cosmos whenever she wants. But in Wenzhu's mind, this was different. Besides, at that time, she was not necessarily very busy, so how could she find the time to see Cosmos often?

Now it's just a matter of paying some money, which Wenzhu thinks is a good deal.

She asked how much she had to pay, and the system reported the number. Wenzhu nodded, thinking it was reasonable. For Wenzhu now, the amount of money is not a problem, but from this price, she feels that the system does not hinder the host from wanting to be with his beloved avatar, and it can be regarded as an invisible welfare benefit.

But she remembered one more thing and couldn't help but ask: "For example, my favorite avatar is Cosmos, and he should be the stuffed bear sold on the roadside. There should be no problem with copyright, then if the host is the best The avatar I miss has copyright issues, can you still make it?"

The system said in a brisk tone: "Of course, we don't have copyright issues here."

Wen Zhu thought the same thing. How could a large-scale monopoly enterprise operating upstream and downstream of the industry chain that has spread all over the world, using the professional vocabulary of the world of immortality, not be able to deal with a small copyright issue?

The harsh climate in winter causes most people to suffer from cat winter, or in other words, wait to die.

But the people in Taoyuan can be said to have been very happy this winter. They experienced the joy of ice and snow for the first time. They also had labor security for the first time, and could even choose whether to work or not. Warm, comfortable and safe. When it snows, in order to prevent the university from blocking the gates, there are snow-clearing and snow-melting machines working all day long. The buses are also very safe, comfortable, warm and pleasant. When traveling, wrap yourself in a thick down jacket and wear down pants underneath. , with a fur hat on his head, he looked like a bear and didn't feel cold at all.

Even if you choose to walk, you will see white smoke coming out of your head when you reach the place, and you will be sweating all over.

Cold-proof clothing is a new product in clothing stores, and hats, gloves, scarves and even fur socks are also available. In addition to these ordinary materials, there are also clothing made of magical technical materials like summer sun protection clothing, and a complete set of equipment is also included. But most ordinary people are not willing to spend such a large amount of money.

There are wild beasts everywhere in the mountains. You can hunt them yourself, find someone to skin them and make them, sew your own hats, handbags, and scarves, or buy them directly from merchants. It’s all pretty cheap. Most people would kill wild beasts themselves if they had the time, sell the bones and skins to the merchants who received the goods, and then buy cold-proof equipment.

As for these businessmen, they peel and remove the skin and bones, and the meat can be sold as cooked food. The bones are boiled into soup and noodles, which are all good businesses. When they rent a store, they are always crowded with guests. In winter, people always like to eat a steaming bowl to warm themselves up. Moreover, the game in the mountains has varying degrees of variation, and everyone thinks it is better for the body.

Besides, it is meat after all. In this day and age, whoever says he doesn’t like meat is a waste of natural resources and will be condemned.

However, after all, game meat has the risk of being infected with viruses and parasites, so one of the expenses for these businessmen is to rent sterilization machines. When receiving the goods, they must first go through the machine to sterilize and disinfect, and check whether they are fresh or not.

Flexible businessmen are already planning for the future. The more frequent and large-scale human activities become, the more the beasts' living space will be suppressed. Under such large-scale hunting, the game on the mountain is unlikely to last long, so we have begun to consider breeding.

Although the cultured ones lack efficacy and flavor, they increase safety and ensure supply. Wenzhu should also support it. Obviously this industry has great potential.

As for the leather, of course it is sent to another production chain, from salting and tanning to cutting and sewing. How many jobs are there! Since autumn, some people have been teaching classes, reading books and studying, and they are in full swing.

With more people, talents will gradually emerge. Some people's skills cannot be used in the apocalypse, but four years is not enough for them to forget them. Isn't there a place for them to use them now? Coupled with the fact that some smart people are self-study by reading books and enrolling in specialized courses at school, a number of practitioners have emerged in industries that everyone needs.

Because the population of Taoyuan is always increasing, these practitioners so far only feel that they can make endless money, and do not feel that the market is saturated.

Because of the choice, many financially well-off and motivated people have chosen to go to school in the winter to study, either to prepare for the public examination or to learn a trade - vocational and technical training is a newly opened The direction of study can guarantee employment, and only requires completion of the intermediate examination. The score requirements are not high. It is very suitable for those who are motivated and able to endure hardships and want to set up a small stall and become self-employed.

In the dormitories of factories and farms or orchards, workers' lives are also orderly. The production tasks in winter are relatively easy, and they have become more skilled at it. The eight-hour work system ensures workers' study and entertainment life. There are also special libraries, schools, recreation rooms, gymnasiums, cinemas, etc. in the dormitory area. You can choose from .

Realize that there is a path to promotion in the factory, and those who are motivated will continue to learn and work hard. Lively and lively people have now begun to spontaneously organize and rehearse Spring Festival Gala programs - if you are in a good mood, you need to express it. This kind of festival is more popular than before.

So Wenzhu planned to come back before the Spring Festival.

After she got on the plane, she opened the invisible shield. The entire plane was invisible to the naked eye. It not only ensured Wenzhu's safety and privacy, but also sent out electrical signals that allowed birds and other flying objects to detour.

Because Wenzhu flies relatively low, it is easier to observe the ground.

After being in this world for so long, it was Wenzhu's first time traveling, and he felt quite relaxed. It's just snowing everywhere, and there's not much to see in winter. Wenzhu just lets the system collect map information and various materials, rarely going down. She didn't like taking photos when traveling before, let alone now.

Besides, there was everything on the plane, and if she really didn't have anything, she could buy it in the system store. Wenzhu had no interest in going there at all.

After flying like this for several days, he finally saw a human presence. Wen Zhu was surprised to find that the situation in the south was more complicated than he thought. The high temperature and heavy rainfall in summer make the climate here hot and humid, and the plants mutate faster. The temperature in winter is not as high as in the north. The plants are buried in three to five centimeters of snow, completely becoming snipers, causing human beings to suffer miserably.

Because of this, although the people here are less likely to be directly frozen to death, their lives are still very difficult.

Wenzhu thought for a while, rummaged through the system, and finally found a store: a gardening store.

She made a decision: "Let's find a place to open a store. Let's open a small restaurant and a gardening shop first."

The system circled a suitable land and found a suitable house. After Wenzhu pressed the confirm button, two connected properties appeared out of thin air. Small shop. The store is not big, but it is as warm as spring. There is also a colorful light sign outside, which is very conspicuous and can be seen clearly from hundreds of meters away.

The two-meter radius around the store was still a safe zone, but outside the safe zone, the dense plants created a white mist among the ice and snow, which made Wenzhu feel a little uncomfortable.

"It's like walking into a horror story. There is no sound, and it's scary to look at the grass." Wen Zhu watched the cosmos cleaning the store and couldn't help complaining to the system.

The system's fear of humans can only be understood scientifically. Hearing this, he said, "Why isn't it a horror story? There are vines under those grasses. They have a symbiotic relationship and can hunt together. One side is in the light and the other is in the dark, and they are all cooperating. . If you are unprepared and think that it will be safer when winter comes, walking in rashly will only lead to death."

It even lamented: "In the past, humans felt that they were the masters of this planet, and every living thing was under their own threat. Now It has turned into this kind of love-and-kill relationship. I really don’t know what humans would think?"

Wen Zhu is a human being. She snorted coldly and said: "What else can you think about? They have become endangered animals. Of course, I want to work hard. Just live on. Originally... the so-called dominance of human beings is also very coincidental and very fragile."

She didn't care much about these pragmatic topics. She stared at the grass swaying in the cold wind for a while, and she couldn't stand it anymore: "I want to weed, at least clear a path in front of me. Do you have any options? I'm going crazy looking at these grasses all the time."

As a person with keen senses and very sensitive to danger, Wen Zhu I really can't stand the feeling that these grasses seem to be staring at me with hidden malice. Of course the grass didn't have eyes and couldn't stare at her, but they did contain such strong malice and threat that Wenzhu couldn't relax.

The system said: "The driveway has been planned for you. Please follow the instructions to spray herbicides and erect street signs. The system will build a driveway for you."

Wenzhu rolled up his sleeves, went back to the house, put on the herbicide suit, put on a gas mask, and walked out. outside.

These herbicides are basically a suit plus a gas mask, including a watering can on the back, a joystick in the hand, and a long nozzle. It is similar to the equipment that Wenzhu has seen before for spraying pesticides and fertilizing crops. But this herbicide is more lethal, so you must wear a gas mask, boots and gloves.

The system said that highly effective herbicides are just like this. They are also toxic to humans, but after reacting with the killed grass, the toxicity to humans will disappear after sixteen hours. Although this grass is not edible, it can be used to make straw shoes. There is still no problem with the straw hat and straw rope.

In front of him is a virtual picture of the lane planned by two black lines. All Wenzhu needs to do is to spray the middle of the black lines with herbicide, and then the system will automatically pave the road.

She has a protective shield and will not be attacked by grass, but her body with bionic technology still needs to prevent the poison of herbicides.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 123 123 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 123

Next Chapter: Chapter 125125 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 125

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 57 7
WARNING:This story is GxG if you are not comfortable to read a story like this you can leave Tagalog ON GOING
3.4K 227 6
When 2 souls are binded together forcefully Who have lots of ups and downs have extreme misunderstanding yet There is a drop of wetn...
78.9K 813 15
WHAT ABOUT LOVE? A collection of Tagalog and English #whogoat poems made by me when I was still in my High School days. I am not pointing anyone he...
11.5K 343 108
Author: Sweet Tao Zhi Zhi Ice Tea Status; Ongoing Link; https://www.weifengxs.com/542747/ [Invincible in the end of the world + random stall setting...