✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

123

19 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 123 123 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 123

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 122 122 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 122

Next chapter: Chapter 124 124 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 124

Chapter 123 123 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 123

◎North and South Relativity◎

What is the most important thing in raising a child? Wenzhu thinks it is a heart full of love and kindness. Now she has given her heart to Taoyuan, and her attitude towards the children who came from Taoyuan is just to accept them in a humanitarian spirit.

Psychologically, I don’t feel it is a burden, and I won’t be hurt. In other words, if I don’t have desires, I will be strong.

Although the system will be aggrieved for her, it still feels reasonable after hearing these words. From now on, we just continue to follow the rules. No matter what their origins are, these children will become Taoyuan's labor force when they grow up, and there is no reason for them to be treated harshly. What's more, from Wenzhu's point of view, it might be easier for the orphans to use it. If one or two of them can become usable talents and play a big role, it would be perfect.

The last base in the schedule is Base C. Although it is weak, their leadership is very humane and popular, and they have a force known as the Five Tiger Generals under their command. Their combat effectiveness is not weak, but it is just because of the terrain. Lack of combat effectiveness due to site selection and other reasons.

Wen Zhu: "This is really the relationship between the Three Kingdoms. Each of them can be matched."

The system said: "Originally, if the three pillars of power can be established and stable, there is a template, and the Three Kingdoms is nothing but the most famous one. Here It's just another one."

Wenzhu just complained. In fact, this is also joy in hardship. Of course, the actual situation has many complications and is different from the Three Kingdoms.

Fortunately, Base C welcomed Wenzhu very well. Not only did he come to pick her up in advance, but he was also very cooperative with the work. He did not hold any fancy welcome activities and directly invited her to see the location of the branch. and inquire about the details of opening a branch. In the last days, there are not many such people who do practical things, and Wenzhu admires them very much.

The work here is also the easiest to complete, because it saves a lot of time for negotiation and imposing authority, so the branch opened quickly, and even Wenzhu was a little uncomfortable with it.

Although this city is on Wenzhu's strategy map and is the closest population center to Taoyuan Base Camp, it actually belongs to the border of the province. The total population of bases of all sizes is about two to three hundred thousand, which is smaller than that of Taoyuan Base Camp. More to come.

After Wenzhu opened a branch in Base C, he felt that there was a lot of potential here. Of course, a branch will be opened, but it is best to set up a new Taoyuan here. In the future, a city can be built here. Well, it is tentatively called City No. 2.

The system also supported her: "A branch opened with props is only called a branch in your language habits. In fact, the branch defined by the system is the same model as the original store." Wenzhu expressed his understanding

: "The branch in the props is just a stop-gap measure. In the original system language, branch has actually been occupied by other meanings, and it also belongs to the task I want to complete. It's just that now the two meanings are merged together. You are this That’s what it means, right?”

The system repeatedly acknowledged that this was what it meant. In fact, the system's mouth is certainly not stupid to begin with, but after dealing with many hosts, it realized that human language and its own language are superficially similar, but in fact they cause misunderstandings, so the system has been working hard. of learning human expression patterns. On the contrary, I feel constrained, always doubting that I have not explained clearly.

Fortunately, Wenzhu now understands it more and more, and can understand the central idea of ​​the system as soon as he opens his mouth.

As soon as they said it was done, they began to select a site. The system first screened out dozens of suitable locations. Wenzhu drove around every day and conducted on-site inspections.

At the beginning, there was no choice in City No. 1. The system randomly selected points. Wenzhu was already dead at the time, and the most important thing was to resurrect him quickly. There was no choice. Now that she has a choice, Wenzhu doesn't want to settle. The first condition for her location selection is the edge of a city with flat terrain and relatively complete buildings, as close as possible to more human gathering places. This will make it convenient for her to do business and for others. Escape the base.

The treatment of a serious branch is still different from that of a props branch. The first is that Wenzhu can open any store that he has unlocked so far, but the required turnover is 10% more than that of No. 1. For the basic store, which is the commissary of the starting store, I don’t need turnover.

Wen Zhu: "Then let's open a canteen first. Once the props branch is established and the sales are recorded, we can open other stores if conditions permit."

Anyway, it's something you've done once and you're already familiar with it. Wenzhu even divided the armed team in half, with one half staying here to look after the store, and the other half going with him to inspect other bases that offered him olive branches, and continue to open props branches.

"Actually, I quite miss the life I had when I first started working as a storekeeper at a canteen." Wenzhu told the system.

Those days were his redemption after eight years of numbness, boredom, and desperate living. They were also the beginning of his current big career blueprint. Wen Zhu still felt nostalgic when he thought about it.

At the beginning, there were not many customers. Wenzhu only ate and slept in the store, and his body and mind were greatly nourished. It really felt like being in a paradise, peaceful and beautiful, not caring about the world.

Things are different now. It’s hard to find a chance to relive the life of visiting a store. Knowing the trends of ABC's three bases, other bases in this city can't sit still. Where can they wait?

The system comforted: "In fact, it's not difficult. Once we have conquered all the kingdoms, if you want to visit privately on private servers, isn't that simple? And every world is in the novice stage at the beginning. If you don't want to visit the store, that's not enough."

Wen Zhu: "...This world has just opened up, and you are already thinking about the next world? I think you are not willing to let me idle." The system knew that she was

joking, but it still yelled: "I am not Is it because of your existence that we begin to believe in our future? Besides, we will not stay in one world for too long after all. Continuous progress and endless journey are our future." This hopeful speech made

Wen Zhu also began to look forward to the future on a long journey.

The progress of opening a branch has been going smoothly. Later, Wenzhu simply asked the current ten people to go back and replaced them with a new group of people to train. Because there are only so many things that the armed forces have to do, it is better to let them go back and receive more intense training to keep up with the progress of others.

After about three rotations, the blizzard finally came. Except for Wenzhu, no one could trek forward in this harsh environment.

The system suggested that Wen Zhuye go back: "Although you can complete the task alone now, there are other natural disasters coming with the blizzard, and in this extreme environment, it is easy to trigger extreme emotions in human hearts, and it is still a threat For your safety."

Wenzhu knew that he was caring about her, but when reminded by such words, she suddenly thought: "We are in the northern hemisphere, and the current weather cannot continue, but is it possible in the southern hemisphere? "

In fact, her plan has always been to expand around the world, but because the conditions are like this, she can't take into account foreign countries for the time being, but it's better now. The system's words woke Wenzhu up.

But soon, Wenzhu denied himself: "No, the southern hemisphere is still a bit too far away. Can you help me take a look? What is the climate and population concentration in the south?" The authority

and ability of the system follow Wen Zhu. The progress of Zhu's career has been enhanced step by step. Now it can expand the global map and search according to the conditions set by Wenzhu.

After working for a while, the system replied: "Your idea is fine. The territory of the country close to the equator has indeed become charred and is not suitable for human survival. The strong direct sunlight all year round has caused the people living there to be unable to survive." If you escape soon, you will be exposed to death. However, there are still many human settlements in subtropical and temperate areas. I have made a navigation route, and there are about a dozen human-dense areas along the way. Do you want to start setting off?" Wen

Zhu thought for a moment , said: "There is no need to rush. Before leaving, we first inspected the stores that are now open. Then prepare some things before leaving. By the way, you can also download a few more voice packs. I can't understand some dialects. , I have to count on you."

The system agreed excitedly.

Wenzhu wanted to leave, but he didn't tell anyone his detailed plans, nor how long he would be away. Anyway, no matter where she is, as long as she is under the supervision of the system, Taoyuan will still operate according to her will.

Even if he left quietly, many people might not know that Wenzhu was not there.

The things Wen Zhu needs to prepare are first of all the necessities needed for life and on the road. She bought a private jet that could be driven by the system. She chose the one with a lot of space. In the garage above, she put an RV, a car, a motorcycle, and a fast electric donkey.

The interior decoration of this private jet was set by Wenzhu himself. There are no fancy entertainment spaces, such as bars, KTVs or the like. It has a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom with complete kitchen utensils, comfortable bedding, wet and dry bathroom separation, and a large space. In addition, there is a study room and a video room. Not to mention just being bored on a long road, even if you drive this plane to survive the end of the world, it is more than enough.

In addition to himself, Wenzhu also brought Cosmos with him. No way, he doesn't like doing housework. I don’t want something too anthropomorphic to accompany me. After all, the system is already anthropomorphic enough, and adding another one would be too noisy. Cosmos is just right, and Wenzhu can sleep with it in its arms without any distractions.

However, thinking of Cosmos, Wenzhu suddenly asked another question: "When we go to other mission worlds, can we take Cosmos with us?"

The system has actually been jealous of Cosmos recently. It feels that it is the one who is the leader day and night. Accompanying the host, the closest to the host, but the host always misses this bear.

It replied hesitantly: "Theoretically it's not possible..."

Wen Zhu was shocked and sat up from the bed: "Huh?!"

This site has no ads, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 122 122 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 122

Next chapter: Chapter 124 124 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 124

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 491 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
2.3K 194 20
Vsoo Liskook yoonnie Jirosé No hate to any character please
4.7K 123 70
Author: Yuhuo Zhiyan Link; https://www.wfxs.tw/xiaoshuo/1119655/ The female protagonist Qi Yun, who is uniquely beautiful and strong but has no CP ...