✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

111

29 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 111 111 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 111

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 110 110 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 110

Next chapter: Chapter 112 112 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 112

Chapter 111 111 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 111

◎Orchards, farms, self-sufficiency◎

Not only the top brass of the base, but also people like Zheng Hongzhuo and Wang Bin are looking forward to the arrival of Wenzhu, like looking forward to the rain after a long drought. The middle and lower class people in the base are even more eager to live in Taoyuan. They don't know what loyalty, filial piety and justice are. They only know that they want to live.

When this sentiment has expanded to become a wave, especially when the Fengyun Base is on the right track, all managers know that if they cannot meet the people's demands, they will be overturned and drowned by the violent wave. People cannot fight against the flood, and individuals cannot fight against the interests of the group.

So Wenzhu's arrival at this moment not only did not destroy their interests, but even saved their lives.

The subjective will is very good, and they are also willing to cooperate in attitude. However, there are endless problems that arise in actual operations. Wenzhu said he understood, but it was painful. This is why grassroots work, especially organizational work, is difficult.

Fortunately, the reception office and the armed forces have already taken shape, and there is still work experience and summary reports from the last time to absorb. Wenzhu even printed and distributed many precautions booklets overnight, so she no longer needed to do everything. The reason why he has to come here personally to take charge is mainly because Wenzhu can only use himself as a monitoring room for the time being.

Without such convenience and technological means, it is conceivable that more problems will arise.

Besides, Wenzhu now feels the lack of talents, and she cannot miss any opportunity to find a needle in a haystack to find available talents. Many people in Fengyun Base have been marked for continued observation, and now it is Shuguang Base's turn. Of course, high-level officials like Zheng Hongzhuo and Wang Bin can also use it, but it requires a relatively long planning and taming process. Middle and low-level managers don't have to go to such trouble. Just give them a job and the promised benefits, and they'll be fine. Integrate wholeheartedly into the new system without any obstacles.

loyalty? Of course they will be loyal to Wenzhu and throw the past into the trash. It is estimated that when they meet Zhao Hongzhuo on the road, they will treat him as an unfamiliar neighbor. Wenzhu felt relieved because he knew that even if everyone in the base originally lived in the same community, no one would be incited by the old leader to oppose him.

Especially now that they know surveillance is everywhere.

After absorbing the Shuguang Base, Wen Zhu felt that he had reached his limit for the time being. The advance construction team at Fengyun Base has completed its task and has moved to Shuguang Base to work. Fortunately, they don't need to participate in the planning and drawings, they can just work hard. It's hard work, but the pay is very impressive. No one will complain. At most, it feels too fulfilling and needs to get used to.

And winter is coming soon. Now that I have worked hard for several months and saved a lot of money, the winter expenses will be huge. People who have the opportunity to operate machines quickly realize that working in Taoyuan may be completely different from before, and knowledge and technology are very important. Naturally, they are unwilling to give up the opportunity for mental work. They always want to study hard in the winter and climb up the ladder in similar jobs in the future.

People who have poor learning ability and missed the opportunity to operate machinery also clearly realize that even if they work hard in Taoyuan, there are simpler and faster ways, and in the future, machines will become more and more popular and cheaper. These people will only be the first batch of people who want to make money forever and have such good benefits. There is no doubt that one must study hard.

Once you have to go to class, you have to leave your job, and the early savings are very important. There are many channels for them to obtain information. As long as they are willing to ask, Taoyuan employees will answer it. So everyone knows that taking basic courses on the road is very cheap. The main expenses are purchasing the course, buying paper and pen for taking notes, and eating in the cafeteria.

Basic courses are very cheap, and they are almost given away. It is also very cheap for those with student status to buy paper and pens, because you cannot save the cost of taking notes, and taking classes inevitably requires eating and mental work in school. It also consumes a lot of calories. When it comes to eating, if it is not absolutely necessary, it is better not to save money.

Moreover, the school cafeteria is of high quality and low price. Not only is the food rich in variety, it is also cheaper than in a restaurant. If you live with a family, it’s actually quite affordable to go to the cafeteria to get food, and then cook a little bit yourself, and you can have a very nutritious meal, and it doesn’t cost much. In fact, just looking at the cost of three meals a day, you can find that it is necessary to take basic courses, and the more people in a family who study, the more advantage they can take.

Coupled with the need to obtain resident status, everyone has actively or passively included studying in their plans, and the priority is very high, otherwise they will find that they are losing money. For ordinary people and ordinary families, it is completely unacceptable to not be able to start work early, not get the benefits they deserve, or get less wages than others for the same job.

This sense of urgency and the sense of poverty that they have nothing to lose will prompt them to study hard as advertised, but they are often unlikely to choose to continue studying. There may only be one or two people in a family who can continue to study full-time and improve themselves. Classes, specialized classes, orientation classes.

Everyone knows that the longer you go to school, the more you learn, and the higher your position will be in the future. But not everyone can afford the high initial investment. This is why children from poor families become parents early. It can even be said that these rules were not made for them.

Wenzhu needs talents who can be put to use as quickly as possible. Now is not the time to popularize higher education, so we can only make preparations as much as possible and plant the seeds for cultivating talents.

While the construction of Shuguang Base was still in full swing, the system showed that the progress bar of building the original Fengyun Base had reached 100%. Wen Zhu returned alone to the place where the streets were clean, there were many road signs, and the green belt was completed.

She took a deep breath: "Finally... it's time to harvest." She solemnly pressed the submit task button, and there was a burst of simulated gongs and drums and firecrackers in front of her eyes. The system was still playing the music of the grand occasion of honking ribbons and flying golden snakes: da da da da, da da da da da da da da...

For a while, the atmosphere was more lively than the Chinese New Year.

Wen Zhu smiled and skipped the special effects: "Okay, okay, how is the recycling situation?"

She did not touch the original building in the base, because the system said that it can be recovered with one click and evaluated, which is equivalent to buying a Second-hand, Wenzhu does not need to deal with it himself, and the points gained are also considerable. Although it is cheaper than dismantling and selling the scraps, Wenzhu thinks it is worth it.

If the construction team were to do the demolition, she would have to continue to take care of the food and pay the wages. In fact, it was almost the same, but letting the system do the demolition would save time.

Spending money to buy time is always the most cost-effective.

The system displays the construction page in front of Wenzhu. Various buildings can be viewed by sliding on the lower row. The virtual blueprint is on the top. You can overlook the assembly of various buildings. It is very like a construction and management game, looking at a large area of ​​land and various unlocked buildings. , which makes people happy. The drawings have actually been drawn a long time ago, but some details can be adjusted to better suit Wen Zhu's ideas.

As a reward for completing the task, Wenzhu opened three pieces of land totaling 2,000 acres in one go, half of which was used as a farm and the other half as an orchard. Half of the farm mainly grows cold and drought-resistant rice and wheat, and the other half is a variety of vegetables. Cruelly, Wenzhu followed the plan and bought a transparent ceiling that could adjust temperature and humidity, create artificial rainfall, simulate various weather conditions, and be fireproof, anti-theft, and anti-insect, and covered it completely.

It was so expensive that her heart trembled.

Then there are the orchards. The remaining 1,000 acres of land are mainly gentle slopes and mountain forests, suitable for growing oranges, plums, lemons and apples that are native to the area. Because there is a greenhouse, Wenzhu also planned strawberries, cherries, mulberries, lychees and other fruits that he likes to eat but are relatively delicate and fragile. Since energy was not available, he did not plan for more delicate tropical plants.

Nowadays, it is basically a dream to expect independent breeding, so most of Wenzhu's saved wealth is mainly used to buy various seeds, fruit seedlings, and seedlings.

And various rice transplanters, seeders, machines for thinning, fertilizing, watering, and picking. Because of budget issues, Wenzhu chose styles with low technological level. The system comforted her: "It doesn't matter. One day we will move towards fully automatic and fully intelligent systems. And this is also very good. It can provide many jobs and stabilize society."

Wenzhu was silent for a long time and couldn't help but say: "You Do you know what you said sounds like, 'It's cute even if it's small, and it's powerful even if it lasts three seconds'? I feel even more humiliated, how can it be the same as that thing?!"

System: "...Ah this, that Come on! You can work hard, but that thing can't! This is the difference!"

...The little thing is really getting better and better at talking.

The completion of the farm and orchard is a happy event, and the recruitment of staff will start immediately, so Wenzhu immediately issued an announcement and recruitment warm-up: recruitment will continue until next summer.

Since it is a relatively stable and long-term job, the quality requirements are also very high. First of all, the test scores in school must be in the excellent or above grade. Secondly, those with advanced classes or higher academic qualifications in gardening, planting, agriculture, etc. are preferred, and family accounts and personal files must be very clean and clear.

If you are a wood-type psychic or have an affinity for plants and special talents, you can be a psychic. Appropriately lower the conditions for admission. In the same way, if you have a corresponding knowledge degree and have done relevant work. After passing the practice or written test test, the admission conditions can also be appropriately lowered.

People who were originally working in this field at Fengyun Base were overjoyed. They didn't expect that they would find a way out so quickly.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Chapter 110 110 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 110

Next chapter: Chapter 112 112 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 112

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 590 76
Author: Moon Sinking Frost Category: Crossing Rebirth Release time: 2022-07-20 Ji Ning, the holy daughter of the first sect in the Middle Domain of t...
2.6K 65 42
Author: Han Lu Ye Liang Category: Romance and fantasy novels [The end of the world is coming, congratulations to the host for binding the tower defen...
19.6K 301 12
Chu Qiyu traveled to the interstellar era and became a famous trash who had just been kicked out of a top family. There is a barren star under her na...
254K 8.6K 70
* I am Princess Nathalie Amethyst Hiyera. The powerful princess of Amethyst Kingdom. By the use of all my powers. I command you to destroy the Dark K...