✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

Von koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

101

44 2 0
Von koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 101 101 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 101

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 100 100 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 100

Next chapter: Chapter 102 102 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 102

Chapter 101 101 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 101

◎Self-sufficient, front store and back factory ◎

Ren Yujia is also well-known in Taoyuan, and it is no secret that Wen Zhu admires her. Seeing others embarking on official careers, she can also support her younger sister, other offices The members are always very cooperative in the beginning. Wen Ying is much weaker than her sister Tianfeng in her ability to charm dead people, but she also understands the ways of the world. Compared with several people, Wang Xiaolong is the most like Leng Touqing.

But one advantage of this kind of person is that he knows that he is not smart, but he still has brute strength. As long as Ren Yujia can convince him, he can also play his role. Besides, he is also the representative of a force, and his symbolic significance is far greater than its actual significance. Ren Yujia is not stupid. Knowing this, they can get along quite harmoniously.

Ren Yuran's interview was one round with the system and one round with Wenzhu. In fact, the main focus was on personality traits. By the way, he filled out the paper given by the system to see how he handles things.

The system has a well-tested question bank, and Ren Yuran is also a person who has practiced it. He passed the interview smoothly and immediately joined the office and started working. The first step is to sort out the small bases within the city's radiation range. The standard is that the population is less than 10,000. In fact, the city now has a population of more than 200,000 at most. Several large bases have divided half of them, leaving the remaining ten. Ten thousand people are distributed in nearly 30 small bases, and the number of people is also dying from drought and floods.

Those with a large population may have tens of thousands at least, while those with a small population may range from several thousand to several hundred. Wenzhu, with a population of tens of thousands, is prepared to pay personal attention. Those with a population of less than 10,000 often range from a few thousand to a few hundred, and the workload is not that terrible.

But their current work content has not yet reached the stage of contact, it is simply collecting information. The first step is to collect as many small bases within the city as possible, dig out as much information as possible in terms of names, population, level of superpowers, management, etc., and compile them into data records. Then there is the screening. First, they are divided into two categories: those who are interested in seeking refuge and those who have not yet been contacted. Then, those who are interested in seeking refuge are comprehensively sorted based on the previous information, ease of reception, geographical location and other criteria.

This is basically the order they will receive in the future.

It sounds simple to say, and there may only be a dozen or so small bases within this range, but the information involved is so huge and complex that it is simply mind-boggling. Sisters Ren Yujia and Wen Ying both had work experience, but it had been a long time since they had done paperwork in such an organized manner, and the level of pain was evident. Wang Xiaolong is younger than them. He didn't even finish school. Now he still has to get familiar with work, which is really miserable.

Especially since he is still working part-time.

Wang Xiaolong's lack of intelligence is simply due to his lack of understanding of the world, but at least he was not in so much pain that he couldn't continue studying when he was in advanced classes, which was roughly equivalent to his original high school degree. He was also quite determined. Whether he was forced by circumstances or to buy a car, he blazed a path to learn perpetual motion: if he couldn't learn, he would go to work, and if he couldn't learn, he would study.

Although it is painful to change your brain, at least you can persevere.

Wenzhu sets academic requirements first because it is inevitable. When more and more people in Taoyuan need to participate in work to realize their value, a screening mechanism is inevitable. The exam may not necessarily select the most suitable people for the job, and there will definitely be people who can work but cannot pass the exam.

But it is relatively fair enough, and it is a quantitative standard.

The second is that receiving education is not only everyone's right, but also a way for Wenzhu to consume their energy. Science has shown that education can restrain human nature, make it easier to manage, and can also improve the level of civilization in society. Although the vast majority of adult survivors today have received education, their concepts and morals have experienced serious collapse. Re-education is a process that allows them to return to order.

Even if not all of these people can find a job in the end, after the three paths of the mission hall, Wenzhu's subordinates, and starting their own business are revealed, most people will find their own positions, and Taoyuan society will be more stable.

Now that there are tens of thousands of people living in Taoyuan, and they have become the managers of such a huge society, Wen Zhucai discovered that hoping that everyone has their own role is an unrealistic hope. A more appropriate statement should be that managers hope that at least Most people do not have the ability to harm society, so it does not matter if they are useless.

Next, Taoyuan will have an influx of more people, which can be imagined to be a greater test. Wenzhu opened her memo, went over what she had to do next, opened the operation interface and looked at the balance. She sighed and made up her mind: "Upgrade the housing function first." It was like a convenience store

. , the nature of business places like supermarkets is relatively fixed, and continuous upgrading will only increase the variety of goods, improve the business environment, and expand the scale. But for functions that are differentiated by industry, such as real estate, upgrading not only requires a large amount of points, but also provides a huge improvement.

This upgrade required a full 10 million points. Wen Zhu was so dizzy that he collected enough money. His heart bleeds when he pressed confirmation.

Fortunately, after the upgrade, a total of 60 residential buildings in Taoyuan's five existing communities have undergone qualitative changes. The floors have been raised from two to four times, and the number of people they can accommodate has increased several times in an instant. There are also other buildings. Type and operating mode are selectable.

Home purchase qualifications are finally open.

Wen Zhu breathed a sigh of relief.

The system reminded: "But the real estate still needs to be purchased and constructed."

Wen Zhu nodded: "I know. Finally... at least housing is no longer tight. The remaining points can't be touched. Tsk, the next step is still necessary. We really can’t put off opening farms and orchards any longer.”

Taoyuan’s ultimate goal is to achieve self-sufficiency in this world, so when it is unable to produce and sell itself, the system will automatically use part of the turnover to offset the purchase price— - Yes, on the surface it seems that the system can provide unlimited goods, but in fact it is not without cost.

Fortunately, Wenzhu is just an operator and a salesperson. The profit and loss are only related to his final bonus, but he will not lose his pants. Otherwise, this job shouldn't be too difficult.

This world itself has unlimited resources and possibilities. Originally, due to various sudden natural disasters, humans would lose control of the planet, and these resources and the future would also be annihilated in this future. But the system sniffed here and sent Wenzhu. While saving the fate of mankind, the system also received the greatest reward: a part of the resources were traded with Tiandao here and the py above.

This level of harvest has nothing to do with Wenzhu. Her mission is more detailed, building a safe haven to accommodate human fire, preserve civilization as much as possible, and at the same time become a bridge for the exchange of materials.

Therefore, Wenzhu's mission must focus on all mankind and adhere to sustainable development. Therefore, it must also utilize the resources that the world itself has and let them circulate. For example, population, minerals, and special products (zombies) can all be used.

At present, it is really difficult for Wenzhu to develop heavy industry. Even if she can complete the missing technology through the system, she cannot fill all the labor gaps with machines - machines also have to be purchased with points. Moreover, local coal mines, hydropower stations, etc. are all controlled by people, and it is not yet time to take them back. Anyway, the system recommends that these bases be absorbed and reused at the original address. This can offset part of the expenditure and is more cost-effective.

Wenzhu is currently counting on absorbing Fengyun Base and Shuguang Base, developing one into a farm orchard, the other into a breeding farm and slaughterhouse, and then building some fish ponds, shrimp ponds, lotus root ponds, etc., so that at least part of it can be offset. Ingredients, while digesting a large amount of labor.

"Take your time, infrastructure or something, playing games is quite interesting, but when I really start working, I feel like my energy and energy have been sucked away." Wenzhu slowly slid down from the swivel chair, with a look on his face. Exhausted and hopeless.

She had heard some magical remarks before, such as the feeling of relaxation in rich people is a kind of exhaustion after satisfying all their desires. She scoffed at that time, but now she herself can satisfy all her desires, but she just needs to work hard and be green every day. She was also tired, like her soul had been drained out.

It can be seen that online opinions are not completely untrustworthy.

In short, Wenzhu decided to go to Fengyun Base and Shuguang Base in person. A few hours after finishing the plan that day, a long-lost new task popped up in the system, which was a series of consecutive tasks.

1. Successfully absorb two bases peacefully.

2. Build farms, orchards, breeding farms, and slaughterhouses.

Isn't this her original plan? But it's strange that Wenzhu hasn't taken on a task for a long time. The system usually works more closely with her as a companion and adviser. The guidance and planning are very weak. It's not the kind of nanny-level task. It's a link. A one-ring style.

As a result, Wenzhu lost a lot of restrictions, but he also lost motivation, because there are no standards or requirements for whether to do something, how to do it, and to what extent it should be done. The goal is so huge. To be honest, it is quite frustrating after a long time. . Wen Zhu's character has been toughened by experience, but he is also too cold. Although there are various entertainments, to be honest, it is not interesting after a long time.

Fortunately, just when she was tired and bored, the mission appeared again.

It was obviously no different from his own plan, but after releasing the mission, Wen Zhu's fighting spirit suddenly returned and his enthusiasm increased. He was very happy to point out the country and write passionate words, and he was gearing up to do something big.

The mission rewards are also very generous, not only a large number of personal points, but also bits and pieces, such as luxury private jets, yachts, and several coupons, which can reduce the unlocking fee of any four stores by 40%. The final prize is two entries into the drawing.

Wen Zhu: "Okay, are you so generous this time?"

Forget about other things, the coupon was her first time seeing it, so it was very useful. Wenzhu decided to set off as early as possible.

The author has something to say:

1000 collections! happy!

The second update will be later.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Chapter 100 100 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 100

Next chapter: Chapter 102 102 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 102

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3K 194 20
Vsoo Liskook yoonnie Jirosé No hate to any character please
78.9K 813 15
WHAT ABOUT LOVE? A collection of Tagalog and English #whogoat poems made by me when I was still in my High School days. I am not pointing anyone he...
Until the Day Von cate

Jugendliteratur

111K 5.5K 27
Montana and Natasha were inseparable. Until the day they weren't. ***** Montana Be...
15.5K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...