✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

94

50 1 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 94 94 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 94

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 93 93 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 93

Next Chapter: Chapter 95 95 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 95

Chapter 94 94 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 94

◎Barbecue Party◎

Other ingredients need time to cook, so the first ones served are the prepared roasted beef ribs, roasted pig's trotters, and roasted lamb chops. The meat that has been marinated in advance is full of spices and is fragrant. The roasted pig's trotters are even braised and then grilled. They are full of gelatin, soft and sticky, and the meat is soft and chewy, with a variety of flavors.

Wei slowly wanted to eat spicy, spicy, five-spice, pepper and salt food for himself.

Next came the vegetarian dishes, beans, eggplant, leeks, grilled tofu, and a large pot of cold salad, tiger cabbage. Shredded radish, green onion and chili pepper, colorful and refreshing. Wei slowly asked the waiter to open a cold beer - Wei slowly disliked drunk people, so he refused to serve liquor. Some of the other people present knew her temper, and some didn't drink much in the first place, so they also ordered drinks such as iced juice, sparkling water, carbonated drinks, and corn juice.

I couldn’t eat spicy food and couldn’t bear to eat it, so I asked for milk for myself.

After gnawing on the pig's trotters, beef ribs, and lamb chops, the vegetarian dishes were just a change of taste. The tiger dish was served to everyone's small plates with public chopsticks. Everyone praised it for being crispy, delicious, and not spicy, with shredded radish and green onions. The silk even has a sweet taste. At this time, the second wave of dishes also arrived, lamb skewers, beef skewers, grilled chicken wings, grilled liver, scallops, oysters, lobster, and large crabs.

The barbecue party lasted until night, with everyone eating, drinking, having fun and resting. The two children even took a nap, woke up and ate again, and then finally dispersed and went home. Because there were mostly people with super powers, although Wei Manman was very generous, he did not waste it. In the end, there was really only wolf meat and wolf bone soup, which was taken care of and everyone divided it up.

Zhang Luyun helped carry a basin of milky white wolf bone soup. Even though it had cooled down, you could still smell the mellow and charming smell. Today's happiness gradually settled down. She walked under the bright street lights, listening to her niece's laughter and gestures, and couldn't help but smile: "Mom, I will be a very powerful person in the future, and I will make you look like Live a happy life as before."

Teacher Mu looked at her gently: "It's good that you are ambitious, but your parents are not that old yet and will take good care of you and protect you. School will start soon Regarding admissions, I heard the boss said that everyone in Taoyuan will have to take an exam. In the future, academic information will be displayed in the mission hall and other places. We adults are okay, at least we have read a book and are good enough to do things. But you have to study hard. I used to think that it would be good to live with my family in such troubled times, and I would not care about going to school, but it is different now. Regardless of whether you will have powers in the future, it is important to study hard. Once you have learned knowledge, you will It will always be yours. You can always find a job even if you can’t do anything like fighting and killing. Do you understand?"

Zhang Luyun nodded, but before he could speak, his niece Yueyue said loudly: "Grandma, I know! I will work hard too. ! I want to protect all of you, and I want to drink Coke every day! We also need a lawn at home!"

In fact, his family really had a lawn and garden before, and the scenery in the hotel was beautiful, but their family used to be no less generous. But time has changed, and Teacher Mu and her husband never mentioned the past in front of their children. A hero does not mention his past bravery and always talks about his past glory. Doesn't this prove his inability to deal with the present?

In the past, at Qiming Base, the old couple didn't just wait for free meals. They also had a job in logistics. But this kind of position is often watched by countless people. After Captain Zhang's accident, they have been fired with excuses, and the carrot hole was quickly filled by others. It goes without saying what happened.

When the two children were at Qiming Base, they both looked like dirty and dry mud monkeys. They were called boys outside. Otherwise, who knows what accidents might happen? Where else but Taoyuan cares about violent crime and trafficking? Many base population sales are simply reasonable and legitimate, are supported, and are even the core competitiveness of the entire base.

Just like now, although everyone knows that the temperature at night is pleasant, how could such a fragile family dare to come out at night at Qiming Base? Street lights are also sparse and may not work. What happened was completely expected.

The two children took turns promising to study hard. Teacher Mu touched their heads one by one: "If your hands are sore, just let us hold the things. Don't be brave. When buses are opened in the future, we don't have to walk to school. Let's go outside." You don’t have to walk to play.”

Li Daiyue was puzzled: “What is a bus?”

She was still young when the accident happened, and she encountered huge turmoil, so she can’t remember anything. Besides, her family didn't take the bus.

In fact, the guests all live in the first phase of Taoyuan Community, and they will go the same way back home, but their habits are deeply ingrained and they all keep a certain distance from each other. Ma Linlin laughed when she heard this and answered: "A bus is a very big car that can seat many people. It has a fixed route. For example, from our community to this street, there are many platforms. You can go from You can get on the bus as soon as you leave home and get off when you get to school. There is air conditioning in summer and heating in winter, which is much more comfortable than walking." Of course

, Taoyuan is only a few streets away now, and there are probably not many buses, not many. A platform. But for little kids, it's already fun.

Li Daiyue's eyes lit up: "Really? Can I take the bus by myself? Go to school with my aunt?"

In fact, most of the time, Teacher Mu goes to and from school with her children, but that doesn't matter, even if it's just a process of swiping the card by herself, then Finding your own seat is fun and interesting in the eyes of children.

A few adults teased the child for a while, and Ma Linlin suddenly sighed: "Oh... the child is okay. I started learning from the beginning. I am already so old, and I am not afraid of your jokes, Teacher Mu. When I heard that there was an exam, I felt uncomfortable. I used to learn There is nothing left of knowledge now!"

Teacher Mu smiled: "To tell you the truth, I am the same way. Fortunately, compiling textbooks some time ago is also considered as a review. We teachers are not considered to have passed the test yet. We have to pass the test first. You can only officially start your job after taking the test. But you can rest assured that the worst thing you can do is get a junior class diploma first. Once civilization is restored, academic qualifications will be very important. What the boss said is that the junior class is like compulsory education and does not cost much, but You have to pass it. If you read up, you can keep reading. There are various targeted intensive classes for intermediate classes and advanced classes. You can wait until you have the need to study. After all, you have studied. There is no English in the junior classes, and the subjects are only Chinese and mathematics. There may seem to be a lot of politics, history, and geography, but they are all basic knowledge and are easy to pass."

She revealed the inside story, and the others listened attentively, and the distance was shortened unconsciously.

Ma Linlin's face wrinkled, but she didn't say anything. Teacher Mu just didn't say it clearly, but anyone with a little foresight knows that since zombies are transformed from humans, and living a stable life can prevent current people from becoming zombies as much as possible, and zombies cannot reproduce, then one day zombies will After being killed by humans, the crystal core will be limited.

Unless...unless someone can set up a sweatshop to make crystal nuclei. However, this is not something that ordinary people can do, it is just a matter of thought.

Most people have to think about themselves. Now they can rely on their supernatural powers to be popular, but what will they do in the future? If Taoyuan can really exist forever, how will they live after the crystal core is used up? Even if you think it will take a long time for the zombies to die, everyone has to be prepared for danger in times of peace.

Otherwise, hurry up and get more crystal cores now, otherwise Taoyuan will be rolled up when the population increases. If you want to enjoy the colorful world, you can't slack off at all. Otherwise, you have to consider transition, such as working for Taoyuan.

Ma Linlin couldn't help muttering: "I really don't know where Boss Wen got all those employees, otherwise I would have been a security guard."

Ma Daquan shook his head: "There are so many people who want to be security guards, and Boss Wen doesn't even want them. Let's It’s quite embarrassing. I think I still have to take this class, don’t think that the diploma is useless. Besides, I don’t think Boss Wen will agree to it.”

Sure enough, not long after, Wenzhu issued a notice to all residents. Everyone must go to class. If you don't graduate from the junior class, you will be temporarily living. You can stay temporarily, but you must keep taking exams. You can also take the exam directly without going to class and pay an exam fee of 100 points for one exam.

If you don’t have classes or exams, you have to leave.

Of course some people are dissatisfied, but what can be done? Living in other bases is much less free than this. Wenzhuda was not a person who was close to the people at the beginning, but as time went by she rarely showed up, and life here was so good that people would inevitably think that she was the Great Merciful and Compassionate Guanyin.

Before this uncomfortable wave of resistance caused anything, Wenzhu informed everyone to gather in any store lobby or lobby. The perpetrator of the serious domestic violence case last time would be executed in public.

The death penalty was not uncommon in Taoyuan, and everyone expected it. Wen Zhu didn't know if there were people who were fighting for the criminals, and she didn't care, but she could guarantee that this death penalty would serve as a warning to the monkeys.

For a time, those who took a shower, ate, stayed in a hotel, cooked at home, slept, refueled, bought medicine, and cleaned at school all gathered together, silently looking at the extra-large machine that had appeared at some point. Cast screen. This kind of projection screen is a light blue translucent light screen, but the colors displayed are very real and the scene is even more delicate.

It just has nothing to do with aesthetics.

The screen showed an abandoned steel forest, with piles of zombies squirming and roaring, with ferocious and dull expressions. Nothing else.

Suddenly, the screen split into two, and Wen Zhu stood in the center of the screen. At his feet was a man with a bruised nose and swollen face, but very energetic. He also had electronic shackles on his body.

Wen Zhu spoke in a very clear voice: "I know that many of you are full of dissatisfaction and even resentment towards me. You feel that I have given you a stable and happy life, and yet I still ask for something from you, which is too much. I I don’t want to reason with you, so I’m going to tell you now why I have the request, why I can do this, and... there is no worst thing to happen to me, only worse. If you have the guts, just come." She waved her hand

, The person under his feet suddenly disappeared.

At the same time, the screen merged into one, completely transforming into a scene among zombies. Before the man, who looked as confused as everyone else, could even react, the zombies smelled the smell of fresh food.

Excited roars came and went.

The author has something to say:

I finally thought about why I wanted to write that the original male and female protagonists had to be security guards.

A cultural creation came to me before. The heroine opened a hotel in the end of the world. The hero and his brothers came with many men. At that time, the heroine had not started a career (it actually never started later, there were still just a few people), and then the heroine The male protagonist and others are all recruited as security guards, but they have never done any work and go out to fight zombies every day. It was painful for me to watch. Security, what kind of security does a systematic person need?

Moreover, can you work well as a security guard? !

Angry!

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Chapter 93 93 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 93

Next Chapter: Chapter 95 95 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 95

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.6K 70
* I am Princess Nathalie Amethyst Hiyera. The powerful princess of Amethyst Kingdom. By the use of all my powers. I command you to destroy the Dark K...
2.7K 65 42
Author: Han Lu Ye Liang Category: Romance and fantasy novels [The end of the world is coming, congratulations to the host for binding the tower defen...
19.9K 301 12
Chu Qiyu traveled to the interstellar era and became a famous trash who had just been kicked out of a top family. There is a barren star under her na...
13K 278 10
(Farming + Management + Infrastructure): From the apocalypse to Interstellar, Jiang Ning just breathed a sigh of relief and was told: the radiation i...