✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

88

55 1 0
By koushuu17

半夏小說

第88章 88 ★ 喪屍末日,88

關燈 小 中 大

上一章︰第87章 87 ★ 喪屍末日,87

下一章︰第89章 89 ★ 喪屍末日,89

Chapter 88 88 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 88

◎New Hospital Challenge◎

People, at certain moments in their lives, always have the urge to leave their own seeds, regardless of gender. Whether it is as a continuation of life, a manifestation of will, a trace of life...

Ma Linlin only thought about it when she was emo, and did not really include it in her plan. What to say? I haven't even had a clear life yet, and I still have to work hard in the wind and rain. Where can I raise a child? As for Ma Daquan getting married and having children, she does support it - her brother wants to get married, have children and start a family, and she can also help. Raising an adult and children is not a problem. The main responsibility is not hers, so why should she disagree?

But after that day, neither brother nor sister seriously discussed the matter. We are no longer young people, and we haven’t even discussed the horoscope yet. Why do we keep discussing it?

The environment is not stable enough, and the biological responsibility is not to have children.

Having said that, there are always some people who are forced or passive to become pregnant with a child, or struggle to survive with a child. This is a relatively rare situation in the last days, and a combination that is difficult to survive, but it is not completely impossible.

Taoyuan became famous and the hospital opened. Zhao Ran and Zhou Jinghui all came to seek refuge. They arranged dormitories and jobs. After settling down, the siphon effect led to more people coming to seek refuge, including several pregnant women with big bellies. Most of them are over six months old. I don’t know how they survived to this day or how they came to Taoyuan. Their identity is probably very doubtful.

But Wenzhu didn't care and accepted them all, and because of her status as a woman and pregnant woman, most of the expenses were reduced. Hospitalization, renting a house, and eating all cost very little. Currently, the hospital is severely understaffed, and the obstetrics and gynecology department is not yet open. Fortunately, several pregnant women have no signs of premature labor, but have various health problems.

Malnutrition, anemia, hypoglycemia.

Wen Zhu was a little worried and came to see it in person. When he passed by the general school where the teachers were compiling textbooks before school started, he was stopped by two girls from the old Zhang family. These two girls are aunt and nephew. The aunt's name is Zhang Luyun, and the niece's name is Li Daiyue. They only restored their real names after coming to Taoyuan, and they both sound pretty good.

Recently, the old Zhang family couple have been helping compile Wen Zhuyao's textbooks at school. The framework is extracted from the original textbook, but the changes are also very large. After graduating from a general school and passing the exam, the knowledge level is approximately equivalent to the junior high school level. However, there is no foreign language teaching, and knowledge such as physics, chemistry, and biology cannot be accurate.

In the past, most of them were just estimated to be included in history. Wenzhu believed that collecting physical objects and audio-visual materials was what he should do. To preserve civilization, he would have to open various museums in the future. But for now, the knowledge about nature may have to be re-understood and summarized.

As for not learning foreign languages, the reason is even simpler - in the future, human settlements around the world will probably be Taoyuan. Foreigners should learn their own languages, and their own languages ​​can only be passed on by themselves and future linguists. Maybe this is unfair, but the only thing Wenzhu has to consider is the cost.

The two girls are still young, but very sensible. After nearly two months of stable life, they seem to have gained some weight, their faces have become rounder, their features are clear and clean, and they are very cute. Because the adults were busy compiling textbooks, the two of them played near the school.

There is no room for crime in Taoyuan, and the system is everywhere. After getting used to it, adults can rest assured that children can run around. The two of them were squatting under the shade of the tree in front of the school and playing with fallen albizia flowers. Now they are holding hands to stop Wenzhu. He said loudly: "We know those pregnant aunties, they... they are in the same group with the bad guys we met on the road."

Zhang Luyun spoke clearly and confidently. Although he was a little nervous, he was definitely not lying.

Wen Zhu raised his eyebrows, took out a piece of chocolate from his pocket and handed it to her: "You two share it. Have your parents seen them?"

Zhang Luyun shook his head: "They have been very busy recently, and they often don't even care about eating. Come on, go eat with me and Yueyue first, that's why we saw them. I'm not lying."

Li Daiyue took her mother's surname. This was the decision of the Zhang family. They have a daughter and can't cut off their bloodline. On the day of the news, my daughter-in-law was killed at work, and her parents' family was probably gone. Yueyue was the only source of support for the Li family, and the old couple was reluctant to give her up to others. The child is still young. Although he doesn't understand, he misses his mother very much. Being comforted by his mother's surname is like having his mother by his side, which actually gives him some comfort.

The two children have been eating well recently. The two old people have gone through disasters. They are not very old, but their health is not good. They live frugally, but they will not be short of food for the two children. But chocolate is still a rare delicacy, because candy eats away at tooth decay, so they don’t have many opportunities to eat it. But more than that, they wanted to declare that everything they said was true.

Wen Zhu patted the little girls' heads one by one: "I know what you said is true. Tell your parents about this as well. Just know it. Don't talk about it everywhere. Be careful of getting into trouble." Every child after the

apocalypse Being precocious and smart, there was no need to repeatedly remind them. The two children nodded quickly and promised to tell them. Wenzhu said again: "Chocolate is a reward. You two remember to brush your teeth or rinse your mouth after eating. Go and play. I'll go to the hospital." After that, Wenzhu walked through the school and went directly to the hospital

.

As the stalls grew bigger, Wen Zhu realized that he couldn't relax either. Although it's not like before, where I could go to every store every day, or even not show up in any store for several days, there are more and more things happening. It was also because it was getting harder and harder to catch Wenzhu's people outside, so if anything came to her, she would either report it to an employee and wait for feedback in a very random manner, or else she would have to communicate with the employee in charge of the matter. Gradually, things got better. On the right track.

Ren Yujia made a good start. There was another wave of excitement in low-rent housing and hospitals, and with the threat of cooler weather, many people who were not confident spent their money to register with Wenzhu to catch the winter. Lived in before. The main restriction on the number of people is the number of houses.

Capsule hotels and five-star hotels always have limited capacity, and each has its own threshold. The former can only be regarded as excessive, while the latter can't be afforded by most people. Since the invitations were sent out, the rooms have never been full. On the other hand, Wang Xiaolong dragged his father to come and experience it, and arranged for all the old, weak, women and children in the family to come. Wang Xiaolong took root here under the pretext of taking care of his family.

The Wang family was originally a force in Shuguang Base, but when they saw Zheng Hongzhuo giving away his great country to others, he felt uncomfortable all over. But it is one thing to oppose Zheng Hongzhuo's transfer of power. It is another thing to enjoy private life and live a comfortable life with his family. Originally, even if spies from two hostile countries met on a narrow road, they would usually compete tit-for-tat in a battle of wits during working hours, and then drink and eat meat after get off work to become brothers.

Espionage is also a kind of communication. As long as there is communication, it proves that the situation is not too bad and there is room for maneuver. How much does a spy get? Is it worth working around the clock?

The relationship between the Wang family and Taoyuan is not hostile. Is there something wrong with this behavior? No problem at all.

They have a large family, but after calculation, they all live in a Class A suite. One is that as the family members of the big leaders of the local base, they have the responsibility and obligation to put on a show. The standard for wealthy families is that they have a part of their budget to spend money for face and ostentation. Now that they know about this new enjoyment, they cannot lag behind others, otherwise they will undoubtedly fall behind in the eyes of others. As long as you don't actually fall behind, then even if it is more difficult, you still have to spend this money, and it is the same as what ordinary people spend on eating, drinking and having sex, and it is what should be spent.

It is conceivable that if they choose a B-level suite, how can they interact with the enemy at Fengyun Base or the Plastic Tongjiahao at Shuguang Base? A person's worth is given by himself.

Another reason is that Class A suites are equipped with dedicated housekeepers and nurses, which are better for the elderly, women, and children who are suffering from the apocalypse, and they can enjoy more services. Wang Xiaolong thinks that more is not much, and Taoyuan is now prosperous. Somehow, it is bigger than their original bold estimate, and they don't realize how hard they work! Is that okay in the future?

When things have developed to this point, Wang Xiaolong's father Wang Bin's official position is one thing, but privately he also thinks that he should pay close attention to Wenzhu. There must be rain in this cloud. Now everyone in the base has changed their minds. Who knows if it will develop to the point where someone will get involved in the base and seek refuge with Wenzhu?

At that time, if the other party messes with him, he might die like a bed bug. What will everyone do then? What should I do with this stupid son?

Wang Xiaolong blurted out: "Then let's strike first and seize the base..." Before he could finish his

words, his father slapped him on the forehead: "Don't talk nonsense!"

After all, spoiling children has become a habit, and Wang Bin didn't He refused to teach him a lesson, but lowered his voice even more and reasoned with his son in his study room: "You are stupid! You can't say such a thing! If people find out, your dad will be finished soon!"

Wang Xiaolong is not really stupid, he is just saying He didn't hide anything in front of his father, he just said what he wanted to say. But after hearing his father's words, he would not refute, but said thoughtfully: "Dad, have you been thinking about...?"

Wang Bin smiled, looking very enigmatic, and did not answer directly, but Mocking Zheng Hongzhuo: "Humph, he thought he was the only one who could turn quickly..."

In short, the undercurrent was surging, and Wenzhu was very busy. She can't think about too many details now. Her main task is to lay a good framework and fill it in when she expands in the future. Besides, there is also a system to check for omissions and provide reference, so you are not afraid even if you make mistakes.

After the hospital was established, although it currently only has emergency and outpatient clinics, with no departments at all, and only three or five doctors brought by Zhao Ran, it finally made a start. But there are many things to do next. The medical school currently only has shelves and space. There are many books, but there are no teachers, and there is also a shortage of students.

Although the general school is derived from this, Wen Zhu believes that the behavioral norms and ideological and moral classes in Taoyuan must be added to it. In the future, everyone does not need to go to school after entering, but they must pass the exam in order to live here more conveniently. But this is just an idea. The school hasn't opened yet, and the textbooks haven't been compiled yet.

There were only a dozen people who compiled the textbook, working day and night to compile it, review it several times, and let the system review it again. Finally, Wenzhu had to read it again before it could be put into use and enroll students.

Fortunately, Wenzhu was not anxious. She does more or less, but she is moving forward, which is already good.

In the hospital, Zhao Ran looked at several pregnant women walking in the hospital holding their bellies with a sad face, and couldn't help but shake his head and sigh. There is not a trace of extra flesh on the skinny figure, but there is a huge belly. It is really worrying to see it. As a doctor, she felt really uncomfortable.

Seeing Wen Zhu out of the corner of his eye, Zhao Ran's expression immediately lit up: "Boss Wen!"

She stood up from the chair, and several pregnant women also looked over, whispering.

The author has something to say:

Sorry for being even later today. Because my body is not well yet, I am sweating like crazy, my nose is stuffy, I am weak, I got up late, I woke up at 12 o'clock today... I sweat and take a shower, because I have to take medicine and I have to eat, and if I want to eat, I have to cook, all kinds of weakness All kinds of tiredness, that’s why I’m here now.

Will update normally tomorrow.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 87 87 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 87

Next chapter: Chapter 89 89 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 89

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 599 140
Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arrived in the other world, he was punished...
3.4K 227 6
When 2 souls are binded together forcefully Who have lots of ups and downs have extreme misunderstanding yet There is a drop of wetn...
2.3K 194 20
Vsoo Liskook yoonnie Jirosé No hate to any character please
11.6K 343 108
Author: Sweet Tao Zhi Zhi Ice Tea Status; Ongoing Link; https://www.weifengxs.com/542747/ [Invincible in the end of the world + random stall setting...