✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

82

58 2 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 82 82 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 82

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 81 81 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 81

Next chapter: Chapter 83 83 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 83

Chapter 82 82 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 82

◎It’s so disgusting◎

It’s summer now. There are eaves to protect us from the direct sunlight. The people who are on guard in the security room are all wearing cool clothes. In other words, since they are all men, they are not wearing any clothes at all.

They are all men. In this sultry weather, staying in the same room, what is the use of wearing clothes?

When I saw two women at Ma Linlin's side, their first reaction was not shame and embarrassment. Instead, they smiled and stretched out their hands to scratch itches, scratch lice, or pick their scalps. The greasy hair seemed to be stiff. , the whole thing moved as soon as it was picked, and a large amount of dandruff and grease almost made Ma Linlin, who was standing at the front, have a distorted expression.

Compared to this dirty picture, the thumbtacks below are really nothing to worry about.

These men have no sense of shame. Rather than deliberately being embarrassed by the two young women, they are more like animals, subconsciously trying to get a reaction from the opposite sex. Liu Bi silently blocked Wei, who was about to ejaculate, behind him. Ma Linlin just rolled her eyes and told them to go back and get dressed.

These people don't have a single piece of clothing. After all, the weather is getting colder now, and it's easy to catch a cold when they go out to water vegetables in the morning and evening. Ma Linlin didn't care. She felt that these people had the unusual characteristics of slow-minded people, and they wouldn't be able to see any thumbtacks in the apocalypse. Otherwise, female superpowers would hardly be able to walk outside.

For example, if you are urinating in public and encounter someone else urinating in public, you can't just scream and cover your face and run away, right? After seeing this thing too much, it would just be the same, so she was very indifferent. If it weren't for the wrong timing, he would have criticized them loudly, making these men laugh until they couldn't walk with their legs covered.

Men always think that their little flesh can make women react, whether they are shy, scared, or angry. It seems that this thing has radiation, but in fact most of them are only qualified to be laughed at. Ma Linlin rolled her eyes again and said to her two brothers: "If there's going to be a fight later, remember to castrate them all afterwards. If you don't even want something, my aunt will do a good deed. If we can't fight... forget it. They are lucky!"

Ma Linlin's voice was not loud, but everyone on her side heard it. Wei slowly poked his head out from behind Liu Bi: "Sister Linlin, you are so amazing! I learned it!" The

rich lady of the apocalypse , also has a different style of painting. Wei Manchuan had killed a lot of people, but when possible, he would maintain his useless glamour, but he didn't go out of his way to castrate anyone. Liu Bi sighed and said, "I'll come, just watch it. You don't know how, that thing is so dirty!" He usually spoke

very little, but this time he said two sentences, and he was full of disgust. It's written on your face. Ma Daquan smacked his tongue: "Brother is such a cruel person."

At this time, let alone the most basic sympathy between men, Ma Daquan and the others have younger sisters, and Liu Bi even likes Wei Manman. Who can bear to humiliate himself with a thumbtack? A human man? How can this be considered similar?

Although Liu Bi was taciturn, he was honest, loyal and considerate towards Wei Manman. In fact, he was very proud in his heart and never felt that these people were the same as him. Now that they have given up their sense of shame and simply regard themselves as animals, what can they say if others kill and castrate them as animals?

Ma Daquan's heart was even more simple: Good boy, you dare to humiliate my sister, don't you see that there is an uncle next to me? Hanging him up and beating him to death would not be an exaggeration.

He himself is not usually a cultural person, and he cannot talk about issues such as respecting women and being a feminist. But what he talks about is loyalty and human nature. You can't humiliate my sister. If you dare to offend our trio, then go to hell. And he doesn't have double standards. He doesn't usually tease or insult other people's sisters, daughters, or mothers. He looked down upon men who were not men. Along the way, this is not the first time that the three of them have performed sterilization surgeries on others, and they are very skilled at it.

Zhao Xiran raised his eyebrows: "If there's a fight, count me in."

This small base doesn't look very formal or reliable. Of course, it may not be reasonable. If there was a fight, of course he would be targeting his own people in Taoyuan. Moreover, those few people were not wearing clothes, which also hurt his eyes. Even among men, no one likes to look at other men's Xiao Juju.

At least Zhao Xiran didn't like to see it. If he saw it, he would feel sick to his stomach. And in the last days, making others sick to their stomachs, isn't this looking for death?

Anyway, no one thought Ma Linlin's request was excessive.

Those few people were still a little scared, but they were just used to being lazy. When they came back, they wore dirty underwear. Ma Linlin rubbed her forehead and sighed: "I was used to being clean and refreshing in Taoyuan, but now I can't stand seeing others dirty."

Xian While sitting idle, Ma Linlin suddenly had an idea and started preaching, talking about Taoyuan incessantly. As a result, these dirty and unresponsive men in front of them didn't believe it at all: "How can there be such a good place! Our life here is already very good, but there are no women and it's lonely..." As they said, several people

used A sticky look looked back and forth at the two women in the team. I don’t know what dialect they speak. There are always many modal particles at the end of a sentence, accompanied by a long tail sound. This kind of look is particularly disgusting.

Even before the end of the world, when women go out to do things, they will inevitably be looked at by men in this way. Ma Linlin is over thirty years old. She is still young in her heart, but a bit old in the eyes of outsiders. When being looked at, she is even called an old woman. After more experience, you won't shrink back. Not only did Ma Linlin keep her expression calm, but Wei Manchuan was also very calm.

"If you don't want your eyeballs anymore, I'll dig them out for you. I'll give you face by talking to you, right? If I don't believe it, I'll kill you. What can your shabby base do to me." Wei said slowly and calmly.

Her voice was quite nice, soft and without any strength. She flipped it over and pulled out a long knife - after all, Wei Manman's real power was not space power, and her hand-to-hand combat ability was not weak either. It is easy to tell whether a person has seen blood or not.

The other party immediately lowered his eyes, seeming to be very frightened, and stubbornly looking over from the corner of his eyes. Cringing, but unable to control himself.

It's not that these men don't care about Ma Linlin and the others at all, it's just their nature, and it can't even be called intentional offense - it seems even more damning when you think about it.

This former wealthy residential area has been the hardest hit area by looting from the beginning, and the degree of damage is also very high. Because many people are inertia and always want to fight against the local tycoons. Moreover, at the beginning of the end of the world, they did not break away from the previous value system. Many people were interested in the possessions of the rich. Only later did they realize that this place was not suitable as a long-term residence.

First, it is difficult to supply supplies from the outside, and this area is also outside the city. Many mansions are built on the mountains, making it difficult to communicate with each other. There are not enough supplies, and others do not come here. The first group of survivors who tried to live here for a long time and be self-sufficient, in their imagination, lived a long and peaceful life like retreating to the mountains and forests. They did not last long before they were completely wiped out and destroyed due to internal conflicts.

The corpses are probably still lying in several mansions, and no one is going to help them contain them.

There are still some scattered small teams that have failed to settle here. In addition, the four major bases have become climates. The local dynamic balance has reappeared. Because it is off-center, it is even more deserted.

In other words, in this case, we will still choose this place as a small base for the camp. The not-so-smart characteristic of being complacent is basically stable. Zhao Xiran, Ma Linlin, Wei Manman and others are all strong men with rich experience in the apocalypse. This kind of truth does not require reasoning at all, it can be figured out naturally.

In the past, when there was no Taoyuan, they would not be afraid of such a mob, and they would not be afraid now. If there is really no value in bringing it to Taoyuan, then just kill it. Ma Linlin was so murderous that she stopped talking and silently exchanged glances with the others. Her own brother naturally supports it - to be honest, asking them to bring other bases to defect is something they really don't know how to do, but if they want to kill people, that's what they are good at.

Liu Bi originally only considered Wei Manman and disliked these people. If there was a conflict, he would definitely not let them go. He shouldn't be too clear about how unstable these bachelors and idlers gathered together are! At the beginning, there were many people who were bold enough to covet Wei Slowly. Liu Bi felt disgusted when he saw these similar people.

Only Zhao Xiran stayed out of the matter, but it was impossible for him to abandon the others or simply stand by. After all, regardless of whether we are close or distant, we are all here together. Can we still help the opponent in a real fight?

Mr. Zhang really didn't want to fight, but he didn't have to fight in the first place. He knew whether he had the right to speak or not, so he didn't say anything.

There was no talking here, but a few shirtless and dirty men began to talk to each other: "Tell us again, what kind of Taoyuan is that? Where do so many good things come from?"

Ma Daquan looks so good. He was a completely strong man, and he seemed to be informal, but his mind was somewhat clever, and he continued chatting with them as if he was unaware. There is naturally nothing to say about the life of this small closed base. It seems that as long as you convince them of the various benefits of Taoyuan, they can be tempted to go there.

If it can be exchanged for rewards, then these annoying men who are like animals are not without value in wooing them. But if they still only think about women, and even want to do something to these two women in their team... Ma Daquan will not show mercy. He feels that his current flawless performance can be regarded as a smiling tiger.

Even if they are intentional, the conversation is neither awkward nor embarrassing, and the topics are always few. Fortunately, not long after, the person who went back to report the news came back with a middle-aged man in relatively complete clothing, half walking and half running out of breath: "This... this is my second uncle, you... you have something to tell him. "

Several people stood up one after another and looked at the second uncle with a dirty goatee politely and cautiously.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 81 81 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 81

Next chapter: Chapter 83 83 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 83

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 491 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...
7.7K 184 61
Author: Coke bottle Shiyu went home from get off work to catch fish, and was actually bound to the doomsday city reconstruction system. The end is ap...
34.7K 389 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
30.3K 599 140
Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arrived in the other world, he was punished...