✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

69

86 2 1
By koushuu17

Chapter 69 69 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 69

◎Take one step and the world will be wider◎

Zhou Jinghui's team's fixed supply point outside during this period was Wenzhu's shop, and they sincerely recommended Wenzhu's Taoyuan to many people. Almost everyone was full of praises after going there and was happy to miss it.

It's just that because their families and careers are all at the Qiming base, most people can't move there with their families. After all, although Wenzhu is a good place, there are no jobs for them. How are they going to feed their families?

Shuguang Base and Fengyun Base accepted Wenzhu to open branches, and the venues were full and in full swing. Zhou Jinghui naturally knew about it, and he also secretly hoped that Qiming Base could be included in them. However, after he reported it, the base's upper-level leaders didn't know why. no response.

Zhou Jinghui is not a talent for intrigue. He is good at combat, training and management, so he is also valued and respected in the base. It's just that he just can't figure it out. Even if he reluctantly accepts it after his wife's explanation, letting Wenzhu open a branch is equivalent to letting the base choose chronic suicide or long-term bloodletting, and he will eventually usher in his own demise. I find it difficult to understand.

"So many people don't have enough to eat. Isn't it more important than the life and death of a base? If Boss Wen really had the ambition to expand, she would have taken the initiative to come to our side. As long as he brought out the food from his side, there was no need to try it. Eat, the aroma wafts in, wouldn't most of the people in the base just run away after hearing the news? Let so many people starve, and then tell them that at least the base will not collapse in the future, this is the advantage of maintaining the status quo! This can convince Who? Look at the skinny, sallow, malnourished faces outside, who can say such a thing?!"

The more Zhou Jinghui talked, the more excited he became, and Zhao Ran did not argue with him. She has never been out of the base, but she believes that her husband's description is not false. Although it is hard to imagine, news from the other two major bases will continue to come. So Zhao Ran had already worked hard to imagine.

She also felt that Wenzhu's condition was something that an individual could not refuse. The harder a person's life was, the harder it was to refuse. Qiming Base's current persistence may be just a mantis trying to do something, but as people who are still at the base and even enjoy the base's generous treatment, how can they object? It will undoubtedly be useless to argue with the leader and wave your fists in protest.

So she had no choice but to comfort Zhou Jinghui. There are constant exchanges between the three major bases, and news about Taoyuan will undoubtedly spread quickly. There will always be people who risk everything to go to Taoyuan, and there will always be people who are looking forward to Taoyuan's arrival. Instead of sulking, help those who can help, and give advice to those who are desperate. Lets start with the people we can take care of right in front of us.

Because he is a medical worker, Zhao Ran's way of thinking is very practical, and he will basically not be angry for too long about things that cannot be changed. Zhou Jinghui's character is the opposite. He is idealistic and very determined, so he has a fiery temper when faced with unchangeable facts. Their personalities complement each other perfectly, and they can also complement each other in spreading the existence of Taoyuan as much as possible.

As long as there are some conditions, who would not go to the hospital if there is a problem?

Zhao Ran has excellent medical skills and has been a general practitioner since the end of the world. She even brought out a group of students. Her prestige is very high. She is respected in the base and is considered an upper-class person. Moreover, Zhou Jinghui is usually on the road, and Zhao Ran is also his spokesperson in the base. She will not be left behind in any social situations. Therefore, she has friendship with most of the leaders family members. It is very suitable for them to make insinuations and save the country through twists and turns. Let the leaders first The wife and children are interested in Taoyuan.

Due to the regulations of the Qiming Base, half of the family members of the leaders of the Qiming Base have to work out of their own honour. It's just that most of the family members who don't have superpowers or can't fight are in some more leisurely positions, which can also be regarded as a kind of welfare. As for the children who spend most of their time in the field department, wandering around and working as hard as they want, this is inevitable.

There is no doubt that these people's lives are guaranteed and their conditions are quite good. What they lack is enjoyment and entertainment. They simply cannot refuse Taoyuan. First of all, you can go out and relax, and secondly, you can still receive services similar to those before the apocalypse. Unfortunately, the things sold are a bit unremarkable, but this is not a shortcoming at all.

After all, shopping is a kind of entertainment, and I feel happy even if I dont buy anything.

What these people care about most is: "Is it really the same as before the end of the world, clean, refreshing and comfortable?"

The answer is yes. Moreover, Zhao Ran just mentioned what her husband had seen casually during treatment, as if it was unintentional. They could have obtained evidence from other channels. For example, the high-level family members of other bases, or the people with special powers who have been transferred to this hospital for treatment, and have been to Taoyuan, the information they received is basically positive, and the reviews are also very good. What else is there to doubt? Even if the family leaders such as your spouse and parents are not allowed to go, you can always find an excuse to go secretly. As long as they don't waste too much time outside, who knows where they will go?

The biggest advantage is that you dont even need to spend the crystal core. For families with stricter management, the crystal cores owned by these family members are limited, such as monthly household allowances, which are difficult to misappropriate. But no one cares about the jewelry sent by others or collected by oneself. If you take out one or two pieces and exchange them for one or two enjoyment, you will not even be discovered at all. Even if you find it, you can always make an excuse and say you don't know where you received it.

If Zhao Ran's propaganda is aimed at the upper class that she can come into contact with, these behaviors are arbitrary and the real-time feedback is not strong. Then Zhou Jinghui is using his influence to promote the understanding of Taoyuan among most people in the field department. The people who work in the field have a very realistic way of thinking, and the concerns of the base leaders are not their concerns at all. After all, it is very important to have a stable supply point outside and eat well, which directly affects your survival rate and combat effectiveness. So Taoyuan is in the field department. It quickly became popular among various teams, and even Zhou Jinghui himself didnt know how many people were attracted to it.

The Zhang family also heard about the existence of Taoyuan through their son. Moreover, when Captain Zhang was still alive, he had actually thought about it and wanted to at least send his family there and find a way to live there. Otherwise, the family will be very old and young, and the base will not be very safe, and it will not be conducive to the care of the elderly and the growth of the children. Because adults have seen peaceful times before, they always look forward to the day when children can return to such a safe and worry-free world. But before the idea could mature and be put into action, Captain Zhang encountered an unexpected incident.

The old couple thought of how filial and considerate their son was when he was still alive, and how much they expected the family to live a stable life in Taoyuan. Looking at the two children who were ignorant and skinny monkeys, they couldn't help but have the idea of ​​taking risks. If it were just the two old men and their two children, they would naturally not dare to go out. But Captain Zhang was very prestigious in his team during his lifetime, and he left a huge debt of gratitude, so his team members came to take care of the lives of the two old and two young children. After going back and forth, they agreed on the idea. The team members also wanted to go to Taoyuan to see the situation, so it was convenient to send them there.

Who would have thought that there would be zombies on the road, and they were almost killed by the same kind of zombies before they even saw them. The two old men looked listless and crowded in the car, hugging their children tightly, feeling very frightened. They happened to be in the same car with Manman. As a related person who had been to Taoyuan for a long time, Manman naturally took on the responsibility of comforting them and took the initiative to say: "Don't worry, Taoyuan is very safe, like this kind of road robbery. Nothing will happen. Boss Wen is also a very nice person. As long as you dont violate her rules, your life will be the same as before the end of the world."

Of course, she also knew the rules of the base, and knew that the old couple must first have a pension from Captain Zhang, and secondly, they must also have the income savings saved by Captain Zhang, and maybe some old money from before the end of the world. If they didn't have these confidence, they would never have the courage to step out of the polar gate. So Manman did not ask them about the sensitive topic of how they planned to make a living after leaving, but instead described the beautiful scene of Taoyuan.

Although the old couple has heard it countless times from their son and inquired countless times through various channels and memorized the rumors that were widely circulated by the outside world, but now that they have heard it all, they must comfort themselves as people who have experienced it. It still rekindles hope.

The main thing is that there is really nothing good about staying at the base. If you are poor, you will change, and if you change, you will be successful. There is no way to do this. Human beings do not lack the courage to venture into their hearts, but under the huge threats from the outside world, they inevitably have a lot of worries. The old couple was constantly worried about the end of the world, and it was only through the protection of their son that they did not die from zombies. Therefore, their fear of zombies and the outside world is deep-rooted, and they have to cheer up just thinking about their two children.

The old lady smiled bitterly and said: "We are two old people, and the loess has buried our necks. It didn't matter at first, but who would have thought that it was the white-haired person who sent the black-haired person. My son is gone, and there are still these two little ones, even for These two children also have to go out and have a try. Even if we two old bones die tomorrow, we have lived enough in this life. But the children dont even remember the world before the end of the world, so they should go out and see it no matter what. Right? Looking up, you can see the gray wall of the base... I have never seen any other scenery in my life. How can we, adults, bear it? "

In fact, the old couple are not very old, they are just in their sixties. Judging from the fact that it is not uncommon for elderly people in their eighties or nineties before the end of the world, people in their fifties can even be said to be young. But after the apocalypse, after working hard and being sad, the old couple moved tremblingly and looked much older than their actual age. It was very sad to say these words.

For a moment, the car was filled with voices of approval and joy.

"Fortunately, we have Boss Wen, and fortunately we have Taoyuan. Hey... here we are."

People arriving here for the first time stretched their necks out of their cars to look around.

The author has something to say:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 599 140
Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arrived in the other world, he was punished...
11.6K 343 108
Author: Sweet Tao Zhi Zhi Ice Tea Status; Ongoing Link; https://www.weifengxs.com/542747/ [Invincible in the end of the world + random stall setting...
3.4K 227 6
When 2 souls are binded together forcefully Who have lots of ups and downs have extreme misunderstanding yet There is a drop of wetn...
2.3K 194 20
Vsoo Liskook yoonnie Jirosé No hate to any character please