✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

48

131 4 1
By koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 48 Zombie Apocalypse, 48

font

color

size

background

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 48: The Zombie Apocalypse, 48

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Tianfeng saw Wenzhu's expression, and guessed that she was going to make a move, instinctively stepped forward to stop, but before she got close, she heard a tooth-aching sound of bones breaking, and as soon as her eyes flickered, Wei Chi flew out with a scream, staggered and hit the wall, and a blood flower flew out and fell to the ground with a bang.

Li Zhiyan shouted: "Ah!!

Tianfeng was originally shocked, and it seemed that Wen Zhu had broken Wei Chi's jaw with a punch, but Li Zhiyan's scream brought her back to her senses, and her mood became very helpless. She knew that Wei Chi didn't have a doorkeeper on his lips, and sooner or later he would offend people. If you choose this mad dog, you will inevitably overturn.

Looking at Li Zhiyan again, a trace of fear flashed, but it soon turned into a successful calm. He looked at Wei Chi, who was gasping against the wall. Tianfeng suddenly had a premonition in his heart, and when he turned his head, he saw Yu Chi pounce on him like a black bear spirit.

How did things come to this?!

Tianfeng brought Wen Zhu here, she didn't want things to develop to the point where the relationship between the two sides broke down or even became enemies, so she immediately swung out an ability to control Yu Chi - her ability was restraint.

However, in a fit of rage, Yu Chi broke free from the ability net released by Tianfeng, and rushed straight towards Wen Zhu, his fists glowing with an earthy yellow luster, and he directly relied on his height advantage to hammer down on the top of Wen Zhu's head. In his angry shout, this punch smashed head-on with the sound of breaking wind! Tianfeng didn't dare to restrain anymore and shouted "Stop!! He released a thick rope and rolled it around Wei Chi's waist, pulling him back away and tying him up again.

After all, it is a person on his side, and Tianfeng's identity is limited, so he can't do too much harm, so he really looks forward and backwards.

Wen Zhu didn't have these concerns, snorted coldly, raised his hand upward, and the sound of electricity crackled. Earth-based abilities are more resistant to thunder and lightning, and Wei Chi saw that he didn't pause at all, and still smashed down with a heavy fist. However, just after his fist touched Wen Zhu's power grid, the next second, Wen Zhu's other hand struck out violently, and an ice pick pierced straight into his chest and abdomen.

"You..." Wei Chi paused, forced to look down at the numbness.

But seeing that the hand holding the icicle was white and powerful, he turned his grip into a clapp, and completely pushed the icicle into his body with one palm, and the tip came out of his body!

The sound of clattering ice sounded, and Wei Chi felt a chill surging up in his internal organs, and immediately realized that his interior was about to be frozen. He is not really a ruthless person who is not afraid of heaven and earth, and he can not live without his life, his eyes immediately showed a pleading for fear of death, his lips moved, but he couldn't speak.

Because of the current, and because Wen Zhu broke his jaw when he didn't agree before, now he can't speak.

The battle of the supernatural can be fought for a long time because one side flies a kite, or it can end quickly because of the crushing strength or the loss of one party, Li Zhiyan saw that the "brother" was going to die, and suddenly felt that he had missed - the intelligence only knew that Wen Zhu had a thunder ability, so his strength was actually underestimated.

He couldn't really let Wei Chi die because of pathfinding, so he hurriedly stepped forward to make peace - the hard one didn't work, and the strength was also probed, and now it was time to say soft words: "Boss Wen..."

But he didn't finish his sentence, Wen Zhutou didn't reply, he steadily raised the hand that had been discharged, and had already withdrawn the hand on his waist, holding a black and glowing Serdyukov, and the small eyes of the black hole stared at him mercilessly. It's close at hand, Serdyukov's piercing/armor/bullet can blow up Li Zhiyan's head into fireworks.

Unfortunately, he is also a knowledgeable person, knowing the power of this weapon, and he can also see that Wen Zhu will definitely not dare to use it.

Killing Wei Chi in the Xiaobai Building, like killing Li Zhiyan, is a very serious crime, and the use of force is not allowed here. But if Wen Zhu kills one, he definitely doesn't mind killing the second one. Her bodyguards were all stopped outside the path, what else did this woman rely on?

Or is she ruthless and crazy?

Li Zhiyan didn't think about anything else, his hands were raised flat on the side of his head, and his tone was as calm as possible: "Boss Wen, don't be impulsive, there is something to discuss." My brother said the wrong thing, and you have taught it a lesson, and I will make amends for you on his behalf. We are here to talk about business, or is harmony precious, and harmony is precious..."

Wen Zhu pushed the tall Wei Chi to the ground, turned to face Li Zhiyan, and looked at him expressionlessly: "What, can we talk about business now?" I thought that Boss Li was also like your brother, thinking of some idea of black and black, or did I think I was quite easy to bully?

Li Zhiyan knew that she was almost clear, but the fig leaf could not only cover the shame, but also leave room for negotiations. Let's see the condition first, and then arrange the temptation! Why are you in such a hurry!

Now that he has kicked the iron plate, Li Zhiyan's posture is immediately very soft and gentle, and his speech is also very pleasant: "Misunderstanding, it's all misunderstanding, my brother has no brains, he listened to the nonsense that others said, and he listened to the wind and rain." I will definitely teach him a hard lesson, please rest assured that you can hear the boss!

He knew that without some blood, this woman would not let go. Now that my head is still being pushed up, can I get up hard?

Wen Zhu raised his eyebrows: "I heard that your base has strict rules, slanders guests, and wants to kill me, how do you think Boss Li should be convicted?"

Li Zhiyan's heart sank. Fengyun base is divided into upper and lower dignity, according to the basic principle of reciprocity, Wen Zhu, as a guest, especially the guest who is now threatening his life, should be at least equal to him. Wei Chi wants to kill her, which is similar to assassinating the eldest brother, although the nature is different, but the severity is about the same. Can the lieutenant still live?

According to the rules of the base, not only must you die, but you will also be tortured to death.

Do you really want to pay for Wei Chi's life to appease Wen Zhu's anger? Li Zhiyan was not completely brainless in the end, nor was he born soft-boned, and instinctively realized that this matter hindered his prestige. It is impossible to hide this matter, so that everyone below knows about it, how can he order it to be banned in the future? This base is about to disperse!

Seeing that he was embarrassed, he seemed to resist again, but Wen Zhu smiled, put away Serdyukov, his attitude suddenly became relaxed, patted Li Zhiyan's shoulder, and said: "Boss Li, I also know a thing or two about your considerations, there are some things that you may not have figured out."

She waved her hand at the tea table: "Come, sit down and talk."

Li Zhiyan originally planned to invite Wenzhu to taste the taste of the old banzhang very elegantly at this tea table, and then talk about things slowly and in style. But now that the tea had cooled, and it had been brewed for too long, it was too bitter, and his heart was simply more bitter than the tea, and although there was no direct threat of force, he was still held hostage and sat down.

Wen Zhu motioned for Tianfeng to sit as well.

Tianfeng was already shocked to the point of numbness, but his face revealed a kind of calm that was empty, and he sat down slowly, poured out the herbal tea, boiled water, and made tea again. She was originally a southerner who loved tea, and she was very familiar with this set, and in the familiar mechanized process, she gradually eased up.

Although the relationship between Tianfeng and Wei Chi has not been stiff because of Li Zhiyan, it is not a faction at all. Li Zhiyan likes to rule people, divide and balance the land, and often let the subordinates of two or even three factions work together, Tianfeng and Wei Chi have partnered, to be honest, it is very painful.

Wei Chi is a person with a low level in all aspects, only the kind of person with good combat effectiveness, Tianfeng used to be the kind of rich and capable woman he couldn't meet at all, and the hostility and scrutiny of the other party often made Tianfeng feel disgusted and disgusted.

Now that he is dead, Tianfeng has no other thoughts than a trace of pleasure. She is a smart person, and she is familiar with the power struggle, and she has clearly felt it at this time, I am afraid that after today, Li Zhiyan's control of the base will be greatly reduced, and Wen Zhu's entry will definitely not be as originally agreed.

Is this a good thing? Tianfeng is not sure, but at least Wei Chi died, and there is one less disgusting person in this world, which is still worth celebrating.

Since Li Zhiyan thought of the problem that would be caused by hearing about Zhu's threat to execute Wei Chi, of course it was impossible to let go. He looked like he wanted to struggle again, and he picked himself up again.

Wen Zhu spoke: "Boss Li, you also know that my supplies are what most of the people in your base want. Eat a full meal, a lot of rice, meat, vegetables, all-you-can-eat, ice cubes, drinks, all of them, you can take a bath, as long as there are valuable things, you will enjoy a lot more in the future. And what I want is not your location, not this base, and even the storefront is going to rent you according to the rules. You say, "Do I want more?"

Li Zhiyan said in his heart, it is because it sounds so good that he sounds like a liar. But from another point of view, he also knew what Wen Zhu meant, that is, their territory, population, as long as the crystal nucleus was not rare. Speaking of which, this is an easy one, not an enemy.

Alas, carelessly...

He was depressed and silent.

Wen Zhu said again: "I guess at least you won't stop me from opening a store now, right?"

Laughing to death, her life is still in her hands, will Li Zhiyan object? He shook his head.

Wen Zhu didn't care about his negativity, and continued patiently: "Then I think you can imagine that even if you pay enough price now to buy Wei Chi's life—that's right, I'm a businessman, there's nothing that can't be bought and sold, as long as you're willing to pay for your life, I won't have to let him die." However, have you ever thought about it, you bought his life, I opened a store, how many people are willing to kill him, or someone else, in order to help me, make a vote?

Li Zhiyan's expression was numb: You can report my ID number.

However, Wen Zhu's meaning, he obviously understood, and when he looked at Wei Chi, who was still breathing faintly on the ground, he hesitated. Did it really come to this? How the hell did this happen? Will he be able to maintain the same control and voice in the base in the future?

He looked at Wen Zhu, who looked calm and calm, serving tea and tasting it, and was in a trance for a while.

The pros and cons don't seem to have to be thought about anymore.

The author has something to say: Wen Zhu: polite and courteous, but ruthless.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 301 12
Chu Qiyu traveled to the interstellar era and became a famous trash who had just been kicked out of a top family. There is a barren star under her na...
3.3K 75 22
Author: No. 7 Xianyu Link; https://m.newxs.cc/book/189495/ Status; Ongoing [Apocalypse]+[Management]+[No CP]+[Not the Holy Mother] Lightning protecti...
12.9K 278 10
(Farming + Management + Infrastructure): From the apocalypse to Interstellar, Jiang Ning just breathed a sigh of relief and was told: the radiation i...
20.2K 682 72
Author: Sanheng King Category: Crossing Rebirth Jian Yuan dressed as the planet master of the fallen planet in the interstellar era! The entire plane...