✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

46

146 6 0
By koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 46 Zombie Apocalypse, 46

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 46: The Zombie Apocalypse, 46

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

It is difficult for people not to be hostile to or even slander the beauty that is close at hand, very real, but difficult to have. Tianfeng is not an otherworldly person, knowing that he can't easily leave the base, and it also costs to live in Taoyuan, and he is not a complete paradise, so he has no worries from now on. But in the face of material abundance, infinitely close to the life before the end of the world, her feelings are still very complicated.

This kind of mentality is actually very common, especially those who are more methodical and responsive after the end of the world, often have such a quality before the end of the world, and a considerable number of people did not have a bad life before. The advent of the end times has given them the opportunity to enslave and control the power of others and to occupy the mountain as kings in the era of decay and happiness, but this kind of life can only be said to be better than most of the ordinary people who are struggling, and it is far from enough compared to their own previous knowledge and enjoyment.

Materially, it is not actually abundant, and it is not very enjoyable. There's no internet, no cell phones, no entertainment with all this infrastructure, and just looking at some inventory, which is already a luxury. Power and heating are limited, it is impossible to eat whatever you want, money and power do not work at this time, and the mood of the base leaders will not be too good.

But if you want to leave everything you have in the base and go to Taoyuan, it doesn't seem to be enough. After all, there is a hard-working country and power here, and it is bound to be just an ordinary customer in Taoyuan, and at present, it seems that the enjoyment of Taoyuan is just like that, and it is not a very tragic comparison, which inevitably makes people unable to make up their minds.

Tianfeng always believes that the current Taoyuan is still the most attractive to those who were struggling to live in the base, have a certain ability to earn crystal nuclei, or have some good things at the bottom of the box, which can be exchanged for food and clothing, and are very satisfied with this state.

The people at the bottom of a base have no ability to consume at all, while the people at the top are estimated to consume the convenience and goods brought by Taoyuan, but they will not want to live in it and leave the base. Taoyuan is very dreamy in other aspects, but the commercial nature is determined, it cannot provide stability to customers, and once there are no points, it will definitely not accommodate them, this kind of insecurity, itself is also picking customers.

Tianfeng was also a businessman before, and he considered these almost instinctively.

Mao Miaomiao was much simpler, and was surprised and delighted, but she didn't take it directly, first look at Tianfeng's behavior, see that she took a bag of dried beans, and she also took a bag of □□ candy in a measured manner.

Wen Zhu looked at the performance of the two of them, and thought of the big order that was about to be negotiated, and was in a good mood: "You're welcome, do you want to drink chilled watermelon juice?" I have it here.

As he spoke, he took out three ice glasses from his bag. Her backpack is really amazing, and she still has more than half of it in stock at this time. Wen Zhu is out of the house, and in addition to being entertained by others, he basically eats a box lunch for three meals. She has a problem, she doesn't eat on the road, only drinks water, and she doesn't look at these snacks, but hopes that the guests who are entertained will not be restrained and will eat and chew.

Tianfeng came back to his senses and said with a smile: "The business hasn't been discussed yet, I have received good things first, and Boss Wen looks like he has gone to the next level?"

Wen Zhu didn't answer, took out a large bottle of watermelon juice, poured it into the torn ice cup, and took out three plastic straws to distribute to the two.

The two of them took it, opened the straw and plugged it in, and took a sip of juice. On a hot day, there is no more heat-relieving existence than iced watermelon juice, both of them let out a comfortable sigh, lost their minds for a while, and concentrated on enjoying this refreshing spleen, falling from the esophagus to the stomach in an instant, completely cool and pleasant, even if the temperature on the body drops suddenly, can't help but feel excited, this feeling is also very good.

It would be nice if I could take a shower.

In summer, theoretically, it should be easier to take a bath, because it is not like winter when you get sick when you are cold and hot, and it is difficult to get better if you are sick and lack medical treatment. In the summer, at least if you can find clean living water and wash it while the sun is shining, even if there are no scrubbing tools, it is very comfortable, and the cooling effect is almost immediate.

But the problem is that there is no clean living water at all. Close to the living quarters, the river water is often responsible for laundry, sewage, fishing for fish and shrimp, etc., and occasionally one or two corpses float down, and it is a test of courage and luck to bathe in such water.

In addition, there will be stones and whirlpools in the river, and if you slip your feet, you may fall and drown, or your skin will be punctured and you will become infected and die, or you will be caught in the whirlpool and die. In short, it is very dangerous to bathe in the river. Even if not many people understood the crisis in the first place, after many pioneers were unlucky, no one had such courage.

The feasible way is to fetch water, after precipitation, and basic disinfection, and then take a bath after it is hot. Effervescent tablets for disinfection are very cheap and easy to use, and the base will distribute them to everyone every month to maintain a clean and hygienic living environment, at least not to let the virus rage, which is the most basic management need.

But this series of processes undoubtedly consumes a lot of labor, and there are invisible thresholds. Ordinary people do not have the physical strength and leisure time, nor do they have enough basins, or containers that can be used as bathtubs, and can leave a basin of clean water to wet the towel repeatedly to wipe the body, which is the most common and easiest way to cool down and bath. If there is a big basin, or a large bucket, then you can still sit in the bath, take a bath, with someone to help, you can rub the bath, take turns to wash, afterwards the water is not willing to throw, precipitate the black dirt inside, the clear water has a lot of use, until it is really dirty, it will be poured out.

If it's a woman, then there is even more trouble, the living space is not large enough, you can't bathe in the open air, and the water for drying is easy to be stolen by people, which is simply troublesome everywhere.

Therefore, most of the people Mao Miaomiao knows have to take a bath in several groups, whether it is going into the water - although there are many dangers in the water, but there are layers of sweat on the body, it is really sticky and uncomfortable, and there is no other choice, most people will still go into the water - or they are washed in the sun, at least once every few days, and it is impossible to say how happy the washing is.

Originally, everyone was tired and busy, and some of them were good at washing, but they were used to living a hard life, but they no longer complained - if people can't even stand the inconvenience of bathing, there is a high probability that they will not live four years later.

But since the last time she took a shower in Taoyuan and stayed for one night, Mao Miaomiao knew that no one in the team had a reminiscence from time to time. Even people like Tianfeng, who have independent apartments, housekeeping staff, and people who want to take a bath and can wash them almost at any time, have to admit that the Taoyuan supported by modern industrialization has much more enjoyment than the base.

Therefore, when a mouthful of watermelon juice went down, the hot sweat on her body fell, Mao Miaomiao suddenly scratched all over her body, became uncomfortable, and frantically wanted to take a good shower again.

When will the base reach an agreement with Taoyuan? That shouldn't be a hindrance, right? After all, who doesn't want to enjoy it in comfort?

Mao Miaomiao secretly hoped.

The author has something to say: taking a wild bath is really dangerous, but when there is no other choice, people can't get dirty indefinitely.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 284 133
Author; orange off Zhong Youyou accidentally bound up a bankrupt plane food shop. Zhong Youyou, who lives on takeout every day: I can't do anything? ...
11.4K 343 108
Author: Sweet Tao Zhi Zhi Ice Tea Status; Ongoing Link; https://www.weifengxs.com/542747/ [Invincible in the end of the world + random stall setting...
30.3K 599 140
Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arrived in the other world, he was punished...
34.7K 389 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story