✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

45

156 6 0
By koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 45 Zombie Apocalypse, 45

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 45: The Zombie Apocalypse, 45

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Tianfeng loves to use women, this is well known, and no one has an opinion.

First, the Fengyun base has a strong atmosphere of rivers and lakes, and although she is a woman with superb skills and prestige, it is obviously the most convenient to use female subordinates, and it is best for herself. Second, girls are willing to come out to do things, and they also feel that female leaders are safer and more comfortable.

Although this is not an absolute truth, it is accepted by most people. Mao Miaomiao's ability level is not outstanding, but it is also worth wooing, especially since she is obviously Wenzhu's old customer, Tianfeng is also happy to take her, let her familiarize herself with the working environment of Fengyun Base, and by the way, change the atmosphere of rushing with Wenzhu from official to more private.

With her previous work experience, the more personality she has, the more people who don't consider other factors, as long as she has sufficient resources (money), she is very generous. Attitude is everything.

Tianfeng is now in the Fengyun base, purely with the mentality of a worker, she just wants to do a good job of the things handed over to her, as long as she doesn't miss her life and future, as for more, she can't think about it. Originally, she knew about the management problems in the base and the problems of various bosses and colleagues, but what could she do?

Born in troubled times, a few blind passes. Anyway, as long as there is no strong hostility and hostility among an adept person of her level, even if the base is gone, she can still continue to work in another place.

If you are poor, you will be good to yourself, and if you are good, you will help the world, which is a very ideal state, and people like her who are not up or down can naturally only try their best to do their part. The girls under Tianfeng, although they still have to work very hard, but at least the treatment is fair, on par with the men in the base, completely linked to ability, and in the face of male harassment and teasing, they can also decide according to their hearts with a hard attitude, this advantage is enough to make a girl like Mao Miaomiao, who has seen the sinister hearts of people, die.

Tianfeng often feels that he is responsible for these girls.

The base basically has some regulations on the relationship between men and women. For example, in principle, it is not allowed to trade money and sex, or power and sex.

First, it corrupts the atmosphere and pollutes the leadership, and second, it spreads diseases and affects combat and production. These two reasons are all related to interests, so the implementation is okay. Of course, men and women, men and women, no matter what gender, several people, if something wants to happen, they only need to find a secluded place and take off their pants, and it won't take long to finish the business, so it is impossible to completely ban trading.

Moreover, even if it is not for money, sex, food, survival, power, and other tangible and intangible benefits, it is more and more common to just relieve pressure from each other, or to sleep casually after looking at each other. Human morality is not a strong constraint in itself, and the pressure of the end times and the fear of dying at any time, as well as the lack of entertainment, are objectively all reasons that lead to chaotic and random relationships.

If this were to be forbidden, then there would be no cohesion at all.

Even Tianfeng herself is a young and tender little lover every few months, she is nothing more than cautious, and will let people check the bodies of these little lovers in advance. Because of the presence of certain abilities, it is impossible to hide infectious diseases, and generally speaking, once they are found in the base, they will be expelled.

There are not many people who get sick, but there are also a lot, and they are all over all income groups, because whether their private life is clean or not is completely luck, it is nothing more than people with higher incomes, who have more conditions for prevention in advance, and can also get more condoms, or family planning supplies.

Some bases even have in-demand commodities such as HIV blocking drugs, which are quietly sold.

When Tianfeng and her little lovers are together, they will be very tolerant of each other's behavior of eating soft rice, and they will always agree to some requests that are not too excessive. In this environment, being able to be a lover provides emotional value and housework, making her feel comfortable from body to mind, and it is the same basic quality as marrying a wife. Therefore, it is very cost-effective to spend some money on the other party in Tianfeng's opinion.

Her only problem is that she sees things differently, and her feelings tend to disappear. But when she breaks up, she will also give a generous breakup fee, so her reputation has always been very good, and there are only a lot of men who come to meet porcelain and hook up, and there are even some "sister hungry" girls who find another way.

Moreover, Tianfeng doesn't like to care, he once blocked his little lover and his subordinates in the bedroom together, and Tianfeng was not very angry. A little lover is like a kitten and a puppy, it's normal for the days to be lonely and can't control yourself, and it's okay to break up peacefully after forgiveness, anyway, there's more outside. As for the subordinates, it is not worth being angry for the kittens and puppies, Tianfeng seems to be very tolerant.

Because of these, Tianfeng certainly has a romantic atmosphere, behavior and thinking, and it is not completely the same as his former self. No shame, but a lot of joy. So Tianfeng never thought about changing it, after all, it didn't affect her work and interpersonal relationships.

Mao Miaomiao's original base temple demon is big, and she has really never seen this style, she has always been in shock recently, and Tianfeng has also been very tolerant.

However, after entering the RV, the two shared the same shock.

This RV is spacious and clean, and there is a luxurious atmosphere everywhere, but it is not particularly amazing that Wen Zhu can take it out. Her shop is already like that, and it's reasonable to travel like this. However, what Wen Zhu took out to entertain them was really rare.

A table of snacks and fruit!

Although there are not many of them, there are many varieties and a lot of fresh fruits. This is not only a matter of strength, but also a bit of a miracle.

Needless to say, the scarcity of fruits, and the snacks don't seem to be collected from somewhere, Tianfeng picked up a pack of dried tofu at the signal of Wen Zhu, checked the production date and expiration date first, and found that the date was very fresh. Could it be that there is really a factory behind Wenzhu? As early as after seeing the small cakes and sandwiches bought in the Wenzhu store, Tianfeng had some guesses, because neither of these products looked like they were handmade.

But to say that it looks like factory goods is even more absurd. If a production line is to be opened, it is impossible to be self-sufficient, from machines, raw materials, to the sales market, all of them cannot be small, let alone broken, otherwise they will not be able to maintain at all. With the size of a commissary or a convenience store, it may not be possible to eat the goods of a family workshop, let alone a modern industrialized factory?

But what would it be if it wasn't a factory?

Tianfeng didn't think deeply at the time, because she was not Wen Zhu's competitor, and all the secrets of the other party were obviously in this store, and excessive exploration might be able to understand, but it might not be good for herself. Even if the boss has to find a way to engulf the convenience store, what does it matter to her? As long as he doesn't ask himself, Tianfeng won't exert that force.

But Wen Zhu is simply undisguised, is he so fearless?

Looking at the fresh watermelon cut into strips with fruit forks in front of him, Tianfeng felt as if he couldn't speak for the first time. This material abundance and modernity is truly the greatest luxury of this time. If she had a choice, she would also want to live in Taoyuan and live a carefree life from now on.

But is it possible?

At this moment, Tianfeng was even a little resentful of the appearance of Taoyuan.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 162 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...
4.6K 121 70
Author: Yuhuo Zhiyan Link; https://www.wfxs.tw/xiaoshuo/1119655/ The female protagonist Qi Yun, who is uniquely beautiful and strong but has no CP ...
12.7K 278 10
(Farming + Management + Infrastructure): From the apocalypse to Interstellar, Jiang Ning just breathed a sigh of relief and was told: the radiation i...
19.8K 677 72
Author: Sanheng King Category: Crossing Rebirth Jian Yuan dressed as the planet master of the fallen planet in the interstellar era! The entire plane...