✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

44

155 5 0
By koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 44 Zombie Apocalypse, 44

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 44: The Zombie Apocalypse, 44

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The concept of trial operation is not unfamiliar, but according to the current situation, it is certainly impossible to say that it is not to leave room for improvement. Wen Zhu thinks he is a businessman, what are the characteristics of a businessman?

The geese plucked their feathers, collected money everywhere, and asked for prices all over the sky. She pondered for a moment, without any extra emotion: "Yes, but you have to follow my rules."

Zheng Hongzhuo was a little surprised: "I don't know what Boss Wen's rules are?"

Wen Zhu looked directly at him: "If the trial operation is successful, then of course everyone has a discussion." But if it doesn't work, your base needs to pay me for the trial opening fee. Well...... Just 100 fourth-level crystal nuclei.

This amount is not much, but it is also a lot, and it is hundreds of thousands of points converted, how many things does she have to sell to sell hundreds of thousands? Zheng Hongzhuo knew that she was ruthless, and he felt speechless at this time. But he actually supported the opening, and immediately just made a hesitant appearance, not very opposed in his heart.

But if he agrees so quickly, I'm afraid it will be difficult to explain to his subordinates, so he has to perform a dilemma.

Wang Bin was really angry: "Boss Wen is really a lion's mouth, 100 fourth-level crystal nuclei, is it worth it to buy your meals?"

He went out to make trouble and fell into the hands of the enemy with his fox friends and dogs, and the ransom fee was only 70! Moreover, this woman did that too! It can be said that since Wang Xiaolong met her, Wang Bin has not encountered a good thing.

Wen Zhu didn't really want to fight with people, but Wang Bin's words made her feel that she couldn't say anything without refutation: "Then I'll give you 100 fourth-level crystal nuclei, and you can take care of everyone's seven-day diet in this base?"

Wang Bin was suddenly dumbfounded. Wen Zhuming is unreasonable, but this is the biggest truth. Everyone knows that she is asking for a high price, but where can she buy what she offers if she goes somewhere else with her asking price?

Although I don't know that Wen Zhu is backed by the system, it is everyone's consensus that she must have made money, but people do a unique business, and other bases can't catch up with the unlimited supply of water and electricity, so it's a waste of effort to break with her. Wang Bin was not so easy to be beaten back by a few words, and immediately sneered: "I can't buy it, but whether this asking price is high or not, I can still see it, Boss Wen, in business, you bid, of course, let others lower the price..."

Wen Zhu Yin and Yang said strangely: "Deputy Commander Wang, you feel sorry for your son, we all understand, but in order to vent your personal anger against me, are you worthy of the others who accompanied you in the meeting, and worthy of the base?" What is private is private... Then again, Deputy Commander Wang, haven't you apologized to me yet? Like your son, do you think it's normal to pry someone's door in the middle of the night?

In general negotiations, there is no such thing as stepping on other people's skins on the ground. But Wen Zhu has nothing to fear anyway, and she knows that if she argues according to the normal negotiation logic, it is estimated that there is still grinding, and it is better to attack the heart.

Wang Bin was so angry that one Buddha was born, and the second Buddha ascended to heaven, and then looked at the people around him, as if his eyes were wrong. Of course, he knew that he doted on his son, and of course he knew that it was difficult to convince the public to speak unreasonably, but he never felt that there was anything wrong. The use of power for personal gain is an inevitable common problem of all bases in the last days, and the bases that are really honest and honest and open, and those who are officials do not ask for anything, that requires a large scale and a very perfect system.

Although Zheng Hongzhuo is powerful, but seeing that he has to be restrained by Wang Bin, it can be seen that the Shuguang Base is not a good place with a sunny sun anyway.

It's just that the unspoken rules are just unspoken rules after all, and it's not the case when you say it, Wang Bin grinded his teeth and smirked: "Since it's about business, why should Boss Wen hold on to private affairs?" The dog was rude, he was beaten and beaten, he was hungry, and my father and son didn't say a word about you..."

Wen Zhu interrupted Dafa: "Deputy Commander Wang, don't say anything, I understand."

These words, coupled with Wen Zhu's condescending eyes that percepted everything, made Wang Bin almost vomit blood. But she was no longer entangled, and after the big hat was buttoned up, she began to explain to Zheng Hongzhuo: "Commander Zheng, do you understand?" When I come out on this trip, people eat and chew, and the time and business delayed are not considered cost? The degree of good quality and low price of this store, you should all know in your heart, since you can't run this level of food in other places, and don't let me make money for a long time, what I spend on trial business is not the cost? If your base can freely agree to cooperate, these costs will be spread out in the future profits, of course, there is nothing to say, but if it is not successful, shouldn't you give me an explanation?

In this way, she is not messing around. Zheng Hongzhuo made a helpless expression, and turned to Wang Bin and said: "Lao Wang, look, it's not unreasonable to hear the boss's words..."

Although Wang Bin had already thought of the idea of a trial operation, as soon as he saw Zheng Hongzhuo's appearance, he knew that they must also be preparing for the trial operation, which was really annoying. Now he doesn't even let him get angry, and he feels that the whole world is a bad person, but thinking that he still has a backhand, he immediately swallowed his anger and made a gesture of "I will definitely come back": "Hehe, you have the final say."

Anyway, it's not his own industry, and Wang Bin can see it clearly. Chilling, the real chill is not making a fuss...

In short, as soon as he gave in, he pushed very fast. Zheng Hongzhuo originally introduced Wen Zhu in order to suppress his momentum, but now he is satisfied, and he has no objection to the details mentioned by Wen Zhu, and it was quickly finalized.

After everything was settled, Wen Zhu took out a pen and paper from his backpack, wrote the terms in black and white, and let Zheng Hongzhuo look at it: "If there is no objection, please sign it below." To do business, you still have to have a contract to rest assured, right?

The implication is that it seems that the contract system has become a waste paper at this moment, and it is really binding on both parties. Her shop was already quite strange, and Zheng Hongzhuo didn't dare to underestimate it, not only did he look at it very seriously, but also passed it on to Wang Bin for him to see. Although Wang Bin has an old cat face, he is not an emotional person, and he has merit after all, so he still took a look.

They don't know what Wen Zhu can do according to the contract, but since it's on paper, they still have to be cautious.

Since only the relevant content of the trial operation was agreed, it was relatively brief, and the most important clause was the compensation after the failure of the trial operation, so it was very concise.

Wen Zhu put away the contract and stuffed it into her bag, Zheng Hongzhuo still wanted to say something, she had already thrown the bag on her shoulder, and prepared to leave the scene neatly.

Zheng Hongzhuo: "Boss Wen has other arrangements?"

Wen Zhu said: "Since the matter has been negotiated, then I have to leave quickly, and I have made an appointment with the people from the Fengyun base, it has been a few days since I came out, and I really can't delay."

Saying that, she was about to leave, and everyone was surprised. Although the last days do not pay attention to etiquette, the upper class must distinguish themselves from those at the bottom at all times, and red tape is also essential. In Zheng Hongzhuo's mind, Wen Zhu should at least stay and have a farewell banquet to be reasonable.

She was so anxious, or for the sake of the Fengyun base, it was inevitable that the people at the Shuguang base present were not very happy, and Zheng Hongzhuo hurriedly retained it. But Wen Zhu had the capital to turn a blind eye to these emotions, and only refused: "It's too busy to delay." The box in my house is a welcome gift for you, and when I come back, more good things will be delivered.

Speaking of which, everyone can't say anything, after all, it's a huge stall, the shopkeeper doesn't guard it, and it's inevitable to worry about it outside, and her shop is changing with each passing day, and it's really hard to say how much change will occur if you don't see it in a few days, and it shouldn't be a lie to delay things.

comforted himself like this, and the dissatisfaction in most people's hearts soon disappeared, so they had to watch Wen Zhu get into the car no matter what. Her RV is not only tall, but it also occupies a lot of land, and it is also parked in a place that is not very convenient to pour out, so although Wen Zhu does things simply, she can't retreat directly as soon as she puts her bag on her back, she and everyone wait for the driver to drive the car out.

During the period, it was inevitable to say a few words of greeting, Zheng Hongzhuo remembered what Wen Zhu said, and left a meeting gift in the room where she was entertained, so he naturally had a topic: "Boss Wen is so polite, you are a guest, we should have entertained you, how can I still ask for your gift..."

Wen Zhu also followed with a few polite words. She is not completely ignorant of human feelings, how can she say a few words about the scene. And since Wang Bin is so bad, it is also important to have people who are biased towards him in the Shuguang base. Zheng Hongzhuo at least showed kindness first, why didn't he give him face?

The driver of the system is quite skilled, and there is no superfluous operation at all, and he quickly drove the car out. Wen Zhu hurriedly said goodbye to everyone, even Wang Bin did not fall behind, and finally boarded the car and closed the door, and drove straight out. The people from the Fengyun base are probably also on their way to pick her up.

The two bases are facing each other in a situation, and the geographical difference is not very far, because the local city outside the city was originally suitable for the development of other industries, and there were a large number of places where materials gathered, and there were originally only here in the west and in the north. To the north is the military base, and to the west is the breeding and plantation industry.

The boss of the Fengyun base is not an industrialist, although he occupies the original fast-growing forest farm, but he has not managed it much, which is not as good as the Shuguang base. But the advantage of his place here is that there is no shortage of wood for building a house, and firewood for heating, and it is not uncompetitive.

It's just that since absorbing some think-tank subordinates with management experience, the Fengyun base has also begun to restrict the mining and use of forests, which is directly linked to the contribution, otherwise these forests plus the back mountains are estimated to be cut down in a few years.

Wen Zhu got some basic information about the Fengyun Base from Tianfeng, and combined with the original work of Banla, he still had a lot of confidence in his heart: "It should be better than the Dawning Base."

Halfway through, Wen Zhu's RV and the pick-up team led by Tianfeng met, and in the dust, Tianfeng opened the jeep door and jumped down, full of surprise: "Boss Wen's strength is really good!" This car is not something that ordinary people can afford!

Wen Zhu opened the car door and said with a smile: "Why do you still have a tail?" Come up and talk.

Behind Tianfeng, the person with him was Mao Miaomiao.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 194 20
Vsoo Liskook yoonnie Jirosé No hate to any character please
78.9K 813 15
WHAT ABOUT LOVE? A collection of Tagalog and English #whogoat poems made by me when I was still in my High School days. I am not pointing anyone he...
11.4K 343 108
Author: Sweet Tao Zhi Zhi Ice Tea Status; Ongoing Link; https://www.weifengxs.com/542747/ [Invincible in the end of the world + random stall setting...
34.8K 389 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story