✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

41

167 5 0
By koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 41 Zombie Apocalypse, 41

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 41: The Zombie Apocalypse, 41

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Compared with convenience stores, other stores have a lot less things to arrange, Wen Zhu still told the staff, and by the way, he upgraded the three stores.

There are two more rooms in the capsule hotel, and the corridors have become a little longer, but the layout is still exactly the same. As a low-cost accommodation, the capsule hotel will not change much in the future in Wenzhu's vision.

In addition to the extra seats, there are also three more dishes in the restaurant. Considering that the variety of breakfast is already very rich, Wen Zhu added it all to dinner. This time she added a vegetarian dish, garlic and oil wheat cabbage, and two meat dishes were fried hairtail fish and fragrant dried back to the pot pork. In the last days, the source of vitamins is very limited, and most people have some symptoms of vitamin deficiency such as bleeding gums or night blindness, so vegetarian dishes are also very necessary, and they are the same price as meat dishes. Not only does fried hairtail fish provide salt and protein, but it is also a rare local aquatic product with few substitutes. Fragrant dried back to the pot meat is basically half fragrant dried and half back to the pot meat,.. Wen Zhu tried it, salty and spicy taste, appetizing food, not too delicious.

After breakfast, when Wen Zhu got up to go to the bathhouse, she saw cosmos pouting her ass and wiping the glass on the door of the restaurant. The hygiene of the four stores plus the hygiene of my living area, all the cleaning will be over for a day, right?

The system looked at the cosmos' work log and replied, "Almost." Its efficiency is still fast, but its hygiene standards are high.

Wen Zhu touched his chin, looked at the balance, and sighed: "The dog can't store two taels of sesame oil in his stomach."

As she spoke, she bought three cleaning tools, put them in the three newly opened stores, and said to cosmos: "Go back, you only need to clean my living area and convenience store in the future."

Fluffy and soft, cosmos, who didn't seem to be very easy to move, couldn't speak, looked at Wenzhu quietly with a pair of buttoned eyes, then nodded silently and left with cleaning tools. Wen Zhu watched it leave, and the cleaning tool man with a human shell appeared, dragging all the cleaning tool people into the employee list of the corresponding store manager, and let them manage it.

Each shop has a toilet, and there is also a sink outside the cubicle for washing mops, and there is a space for cleaning tools, so I think it is a place for cleaning tools. It's just that Wen Zhu didn't notice it before, and the system is not frantically selling.

Cleaning tools are less intelligent, only capable of cleaning and executing some simple commands, so Wen Zhu simply arranges for them to deliver food to people in other stores in addition to cleaning. For example, if you are hungry in the shower and don't want to wait, you can order food at the front desk before you go in, and eat it just after you come out, or if you want to eat oden in a restaurant and don't want to walk and delay eating, you can order takeout.

Or stay at home at a capsule hotel, or watch TV at a convenience store and don't want to move your butt.

It can really be said that the food is fed to the mouth, and the customer experience is the first important.

After arranging a circle of affairs and returning to the convenience store, Wen Zhu began to pack his luggage. First of all, pack some samples, for which she specially bought a storage bag produced by the system, which seems to be ordinary, but in fact, the space is as large as a double-door refrigerator, and it is kept warm and fresh, without interfering with each other. I packed a lot of ice cubes, drinks, and ice cream. In such a hot summer, as soon as the ice drink comes out, who will compete? Which base is not hot?

There are also box lunches, cakes, tobacco and alcohol, Wen Zhu also swept a lot, by the way I packed a big pot of oden for myself, cherries have been sold out, strawberries and oranges are still most of them, Wen Zhu brought them all, on the one hand for himself to eat, on the other hand to deter others.

After everything was packed, Wen Zhu went into the house to change clothes. Although she looks like a human, her current physical strength and endurance are much better than that of humans, and the protective shield is mosquito-proof, so she can wear clothes without considering practicality, only aesthetics. But Wen Zhu changed and changed, and he had to admit that he was afraid that he had lost his ability to dress. She had to let the system do it for her.

As a result, the system chose a very designed crop top print short T, with a sunscreen cardigan on the outside, tropical printed hot pants underneath, and wedge sandals on the feet. Well...... How can it not be considered ornamental?

The system also folded a bunch of jewelry for her, tassels and shoulder-length cool and shiny earrings, the stacked necklace is probably inspired by Kiki, a thin gold chain, a black leather rope with a silver pendant, which makes the neck extremely slender, and a different diamond bracelet on the wrist, as well as antique gem-encrusted gold bracelets, and four or five rings are stacked.

Wen Zhu: "Hey, it's over like this!"

The system stopped dressing her up and looked at it: "It seems to be eh! But you're so good-looking, I kind of can't help it. So what about this?

The mirror flashed, and most of the simulated accessories disappeared, only the earrings, a diamond necklace, and the ring on the hand remained, the main one was sharp and shiny. Wen Zhu thought it was okay: "That's good."

If you don't have accessories at all, you won't be able to show that you are a person with a free and powerful class. And these accessories are not expensive, and the full set does not exceed 200 points, who can not love it?

She is ready to drive herself, the car produced by the system is comfortable, clean and brand new, it is still a variety of styles of RV, through the mountains and mountains, and there is a car refrigerator inside. Wen Zhu took two steps and suddenly asked the system: "Do I want to buy an employee like a life assistant?" Forget it, I'll rent a driver first, and a part-time bodyguard.

It's not unnecessary to have a life assistant, take care of the trivial things in her life for her, meet all her requirements, it's good, the big guy has to be worthy of one, but how many things does she have now? Originally, I wanted to find someone to drive, so it was better to rent a driver. Buying a car comes with a parking space, but buying a living assistant does not give a living area, so where does the other party live if you buy a big assistant?

The shelves have not been erected yet, and there is no need to raise an extra employee.

Yes, due to the rigid demand for staff dormitories and dormant bins, there is a certain amount of consumption for both employees and cleaning tools. Now that it's just starting out, there are places to spend money everywhere, and Wen Zhu doesn't want to accidentally make ends meet and go bankrupt.

She picked up her backpack, rented a driver, and walked out of the convenience store quickly, Minister Zhao was already waiting. Seeing that Wen Zhu was young and compelling, but he also came out with full momentum, Minister Zhao's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly greeted him: "Boss Wen, have you cleaned up here?"

Wen Zhu nodded: "Let's go, leave early and arrive early."

Wang Xiaolong's head squeezed out from behind Minister Zhao: "Boss Wen!" You ride in my car!

Wen Zhu glanced at him, not understanding how this person flattered himself as if he had fallen into an evil after the near-death experience, but he didn't take it to heart, and refused: "No need, I'll just drive with you by myself."

Minister Zhao was embarrassed, so he stuffed him back, and continued to smile at Wen Zhu casually: "Okay, let's set off."

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
7.5K 183 61
Author: Coke bottle Shiyu went home from get off work to catch fish, and was actually bound to the doomsday city reconstruction system. The end is ap...
2.2K 194 20
Vsoo Liskook yoonnie Jirosé No hate to any character please
30.3K 599 140
Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arrived in the other world, he was punished...