✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

Da koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

28

235 7 0
Da koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 28 Zombie Apocalypse, 28

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 28: The Zombie Apocalypse, 28

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Now that she has an income, Wen Zhu will not treat herself badly, and her supper is air fryer fried chicken and grilled sausages, accompanied by beer and the last sucking jelly. This meal is not rich and delicious, but looking at the last jelly-sucking body in his hand, Wen Zhu felt a sadness inexplicably.

Of course, there are also sucking jelly sucks sold in the mall, but how can there be white fragrance? What's more, the system has already reminded several times openly and secretly that money is never enough to spend, and savings are always necessary.

Wen Zhu currently knows that the future expenses will be, networking, buying mobile phones, tablets and TVs, as well as buying himself a body, hiring more employees...

People's needs and desires are always endless, since the appetite can be satisfied in the store, Wen Zhu is not a person with a greater appetite, so he naturally tries to refrain from it.

After supper, she showered as usual, brushed her teeth, washed her face, then dried her body, changed into pajamas, applied simple skin care products, and went to sleep.

Before going to bed, Wen Zhu emphasized to the system: "After ten hours, if no one comes, don't be electrocuted directly, we can increase the price in a stepwise way."

Seeing that the host has the heart to expand the market and become bigger and stronger, the system is not too pleased, and the door to a new world has been opened, so I happily agreed: "Don't worry, I know."

By the time Wen Zhu opened the store again, the seven people had been hanged for nearly thirty hours. I was caught by prying the door at one o'clock the night before, and it was exactly twenty-four hours until one o'clock last night, Wen Zhu got up at eight o'clock in the morning to open the store, and his body was tied up without eating or drinking, and he also reached the limit of the human body.

Wen Zhu used his ability to feed them water very roughly, and seven thin water columns split their heads and covered their faces, and the seven people who were tired and hungry and chaotic woke up suddenly, and they didn't have time to feel ashamed, so they opened their mouths first. The water created by the water ability is slightly different. The water quality of Wenzhu is close to mineral water, sweet and refreshing, because it appears out of thin air, and the temperature is only a dozen degrees, which is a good relief for these people's thirst.

Each person poured three hundred milliliters of water like watering flowers, and Wen Zhu stopped moving, because cosmos was holding a mop and looking at her with eyes made of black plastic beads. Although the one-person-tall teddy bear couldn't see the emotion, the cosmos that was so quiet, hardworking, and waiting to clean up the water stains still made Wen Zhu's heart weak.

She silently stepped out of the way, allowing Cosmos to clear the ground outside.

After drinking the water, several people finally became more conscious, and their hearts were full of bitterness and regret. The previous idea of picking the lock of the sliding door was the son in command, Wang Xiaolong, and it was not scrutinized. The rest of the people, either the second generation who played well with him, were simple-minded, or they were smugglers and had to follow, but no one thought that a glass door could not be opened, and they got themselves to this point.

Before, they still had the strength to scold because they had the bottom in their hearts. Minister Zhao is indeed a powerful character, and he can be a person, and it is absolutely impossible to give up on them and offend their elders. Moreover, several people were aware of the status of the Dawn Base in the nearby human survival circle, and they didn't think that Wen Zhu could really kill them all.

As long as you don't die, you can get revenge back, how can the arrogance of young people go down easily?

However, after yesterday's indifference to Minister Zhao, and the physical torture and zombies day and night, he almost stuck his rotten nose on his body, snorting and panting back and forth, even the most confident Wang Xiaolong was frightened, and his physical condition did not allow him to be stiff-mouthed.

Their voices were so hoarse that they couldn't speak!

If it weren't for the fact that the Stranger's body is durable, exposed to the sun, and he doesn't eat or drink, and has a mental breakdown, maybe some of them would have died by now. Wang Xiaolong begged for mercy in a hoarse voice: "I know it's wrong, I don't dare anymore, please let the big guy let me down, my arms and legs are unconscious, I can't run away... Woooooooooo

Wen Zhu rolled his eyes: "It has nothing to do with me even if you become crippled, the money to buy your life is not enough to make you all have to go back comfortably."

Having said that, in fact, the system is measured, and the binding method can reduce the burden on the body, and it will not be crippled if it hangs for more than two days, but it will have poor blood circulation, and you need to recuperate and massage after putting it down. But it's all the second generation, isn't it supposed to be massaged by someone? Wen Zhu didn't worry about them at all.

If it weren't for the value of the parents behind them, who would tolerate bear children in these years? Yesterday, when Minister Zhao and the others turned to leave, they seemed to be in a good mood, and they were not reluctant at all, and Wen Zhu didn't care about their lives or deaths.

In fact, it is reasonable to really die one or two, but under normal circumstances, it is difficult for the abnormal person to die quickly due to chronic torture, and Wen Zhu will not be able to move his feet, and after feeding the water and seeing that they have all recovered a little vitality, he walked back to the store with an indifferent face.

Business on this day is still very poor, there is not much traffic, probably because individuals and small groups are afraid of the big base, afraid of being cleaned, and even if the big base knows something about it, the internal procedures are more complicated, and it will not be decided quickly, and the internal people are not aligned.

Wenzhu is also happy to be idle.

After catching such seven gourd babies, can her income be less? The extra money is already so rich, it doesn't matter if the business doesn't open.

She ate three different flavors of popsicles, and lay around in the room very leisurely, and got up only because the sun was shining in, which was uncomfortable. Although the temperature in the house is still cool, the sun shining on the body is still dazzling, hindering rest. Wen Zhu was speechless in his heart, and complained to the system: "Two suns!" How to come up with it! The high temperature caused by one sun is enough, and two suns are simply not alive! It's cold in winter, but how the hell is this done?

The system didn't know, so it could only answer: "I don't think it's reasonable either."

After being bored for a while, several cars came in a hurry, and the system reminded: "I arrived an hour and fifteen minutes early, it was Minister Zhao and them, and there were more than a dozen people."

Wen Zhu stood up, a little surprised: "It seems that he really caught the treasure."

The system kindly corrected: "It was they who delivered it to the door themselves."

Wen Zhu smiled: "Hahahahahahahaha, you're right."

The system made a reassuring voice: "I haven't seen less for a long time... Miss is so happy, the Dawning Base should be happy too, right?

Wen Zhu stood up to meet the new challenge, and complained in his heart: "You have learned all this knowledge, can you give me a copy of the book you read?"

System: "No, the original work of this world will be transmitted directly to your mind, you can still afford it, if my book list is all passed to you... You're going to be blown up by knowledge. But after today, you should be able to buy a tablet, and I'll give it to you then! There is absolutely no problem with copyright!

Wen Zhu rubbed his hands: "Okay!

A first-level crystal nucleus is 100 points, and a second-level crystal nucleus is 200, but the third-level crystal nucleus is 1000 points, and the fourth-level crystal nucleus is 6000. The ransom of seventy fourth-level crystal nuclei is 420,000 points. According to the usual sharing model, the system takes the big head to charge the turnover, and Wen Zhu takes the small head as a bonus, and they agreed in advance that Wen Zhu's remuneration is 100,000 points.

100,000, I can only say thank you for the gift of the Dawning Base.

So when I saw Minister Zhao leading a tall man with a bit of leadership style, his clothes were very neat and clean, and he was not fat or thin, Wen Zhu's attitude was very good, but his mouth was still the same sentence: "Do you want to get a card?"

She was shaped by this profession and developed muscle memory.

Minister Zhao is a person from the city government, so he was not embarrassed at all, but he didn't answer, and introduced: "Boss, this is Commander Zheng of our Shuguang base, Zheng Hongzhuo. Commander, this is what I told you, young talent, powerful boss Wen, Wen Zhu.

Because it is the end times, some of the rituals are not universal. Wen Zhu didn't shake hands, but nodded and got straight to the point: "Did you bring the ransom?"

Zheng Hongzhuo is in his early forties, he doesn't look very old, but he has a bit of a muscular man, his face is a little cold, his face is a little cold, his face is square, his forehead is wide, his eyes are bright, his nose is very high, and he is a bit hawkish and wolf-looking. Such a person may be vicious, but he is definitely not low, hearing that he didn't speak, he waved his hand, and a young man with low eyebrows behind him stepped forward, put the suitcase in his hand on the table, opened it, and turned to Wen Zhu.

"Children are not sensible, but elders must be thoughtful. Hearing that the boss saw that I saved their lives, I can't do anything wrong. There are seventy fourth-level crystal nuclei asked for by the boss, and there are some small gifts, which are not respectful, and I hope to accept them. Zheng Hongzhuo is also very good at talking.

Wen Zhu lowered his head and swept it, his face did not change, and secretly asked the system to scan and identify, and said in his heart: "It seems that the Dawning Base is here to make friends."

The heaviest thing in the box was not a heavy handful of crystal nuclei in a transparent sealed bag, but a pile of scattered parts, shimmering with a dark light. In addition, there are some jewelry, a huge pendant in imperial green, a bracelet with high ice jade, a string of saltwater pearls, and a large piece of gold.

Zheng Hongzhuo's statement about these gadgets is: "Boss Wen is a young girl, maybe she likes it, these things have no value now, but after all, they are happy to look at, and Boss Wen takes them to play, which is their blessing."

Jewelry, gold and silver, are really not worth as much now as they used to be, at least as jewelry is useless. But don't forget, money is not gold and silver, but gold and silver are natural money. For those bases that have the ability to make fine machinery, gold and silver are still hard currency, which plays a big role.

Moreover, silver is also a natural sterilization and antiseptic, which is beneficial to people.

Besides, there are upper-class people at any time, the jewelry market is just not big, it does not mean that it has completely lost its value, as a partner, these things are at least full of sincerity - before the end of the world, these things are auctioned for hundreds of millions of dollars at will, which is not a problem. Even now, it's good to want to take the lady route, or collect it yourself. Who knows when civilization will be restored?

Wen Zhu picked up a velvet jewelry box and opened it, and couldn't help but smile in his heart: "Give the dead ghost a bright device?" This guy is quite good at giving gifts.

In the box is a pure gold antique hairpin, Mid-Autumn Festival theme, pavilion osmanthus beauty, delicate, well-preserved, glittering, beautiful, there are always several two.

After scanning the system, she made a list in front of her eyes, and sighed: "It's really... It's a good thing from 500 years ago, and only the princess and above use it, so Zheng Hongzhuo won't rob the museum, right? What did he think?

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

34.8K 389 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
1.1K 51 25
Yes remaking it and using Gacha Life 2- The other ones are old anyways and idk-
30.4K 599 140
Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arrived in the other world, he was punished...
2.3K 194 20
Vsoo Liskook yoonnie Jirosé No hate to any character please