✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

24

228 6 0
By koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 24 Zombie Apocalypse, 24

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 24: The Zombie Apocalypse, 24

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu thinks that he is not a fierce person, but the customers in the store are cautious and don't spend much time in the store. This is actually understandable, one is to leave a good impression on her, for fear of offending her, and on the other hand, the weather is bad now, and catching zombies requires patience and time, and there is not so much time to kill.

Du Fen and Du Jingjing bought some water, and after waiting in the store for less than half an hour, Du Fang turned back, saying that he had found a very complete house behind this street, and it would not be a problem to stay for a few days. The three of them have to be extra careful outside, unless they can trust their own people, a large army does not necessarily mean safety. So Du Fang wanted to wait for them to withdraw before leaving.

Fortunately, there is Wenzhu's shop, and the zombies on the streets around here have been killed - they are all coming to eat, and they will beat the zombies when they see them, so the density is within a safe range.

Du Jingjing stood up and shook her body: "Mom, auntie, I'm a little dizzy, and it's hot."

Du Fang was shocked, reached out and touched her forehead, her face suddenly changed, as if she was happy and worried. Du Fen is not an anomaly, and he can't detect the change, Du Fang explained in a low voice: "Jingjing is about to awaken the ability, you have to lie down and rest quickly, let's go quickly."

After several years of physical work, Du Fen honed his strength, and when he heard this, he quickly carried Du Jingjing and let his sister lead the way.

Wen Zhu watched their family of three leave.

There were not many crystal nuclei on those nine people, but they barely allowed Wen Zhu to rise to another level, and there were three more products in the store, namely lighters, chocolates, and wet wipes.

Chocolate can quickly replenish calories, lighters are versatile, and alcohol-based wipes seem to be the most useless, but they can actually disinfect emergencies, and in today's medical conditions, most patients and wounded are life-saving. Even if you don't get sick or injured, it's important for everyone to maintain hygiene.

There is no shortage of food in the store now, and if Wenzhu is concerned, the category that needs to be added is daily use. If you can sell clothes, shoes and socks, or open a bathhouse, it will bring a lot of income. But the system said that other stores could only be opened after level ten, so Wen Zhu didn't think about it, and continued to sell the relics of those nine people with peace of mind.

Don't look at their crystal nuclei are not much, there are quite a lot of weapons, food, and various utensils on their bodies, and they are also valuable, after a few waves of regulars, they were emptied, and the turnover increased by six thousand, and Wen Zhu himself entered two thousand points.

Wen Zhu was happy: "Opening a hotel is just around the corner."

The system was also very happy: "Yes, dear! And at level 10 you'll also get a reward package and a chance to draw a wheel!

Wen Zhu smiled very much - she will smile now, I have to say that it is a great progress, and the credit of the emergence of the system.

Seeing that no one came at night, Wen Zhu stretched his waist, closed the door and turned off the lights, walked in the back to sleep, and told the system at the same time: "Someone comes to remember to wake me up, whether it is to buy things or rob, we will make a fortune."

The system agreed, and sighed: "I didn't expect the turnover to be so easy to earn!"

Wen Zhu quickly showered, dried off, and applied body lotion to himself, while chatting with it: "No one in your previous host is looking for trouble, and they don't have this kind of opportunity?" Isn't it, everyone still has quality in the last days?

The system sounded very melancholy: "Not really, it's just that they don't pay fines, and I don't know if I can buy it for zero yuan."

After a long period of contact with human beings, the expression of the system has become more and more colorful. After Wenzhu applied the body lotion, and when it was slightly absorbed, he changed into pajamas and went to sleep. This set of pajamas was also bought by her in the mall, suspenders and shorts, which are suitable for wearing indoors without air conditioning but also very cool, and they are still fresh and light green vine leaf patterns, which are comfortable to look at.

Wen Zhu put a thermos cup of ice water at the head of the bed, climbed up and opened the air conditioner to cover it, and soon fell asleep.

The night was uneventful, Wenzhu got up in the morning, washed normally, had breakfast, and opened the store. But on this day, there are very few guests, and there are a few people who come to buy things, and they are also in a hurry, saying that the people from the big base are coming, and they can't be too arrogant to drink the soup, in case they meet a character who is not easy to mess with, it is easy to be unlucky.

Wen Zhu was bored eating, drinking, resting, and at seven o'clock in the evening, he closed the store, ate two large bowls of fried dumplings, washed and slept. At this time, the system had already said that someone was spying on the store, but since they didn't come to him, Wen Zhu didn't find it, and it didn't matter.

At one o'clock in the middle of the night after she fell asleep, the system woke Wen Zhu: "They are prying the door, seven people, all with abilities, three men and four women..."

Wen Zhu sat up, didn't get up at all, and said in a calm tone: "Needless to say, I'll go down and have a look."

She put on her slippers and opened the door to go out. The main reason is that there used to be emergencies at any time, and when I went out on a mission, I was alternating fragmented sleep, but now I can be undisturbed every night, even if it is happiness, what is it to be woken up once or twice once in a while?

Wen Zhu turned on the lights in the store and looked at the few people outside the glass door who were pouting and picking the lock. There were no roller shutters in the store, and the glass was glittered by cosmos, and the light woke up the seven people who were addicted to thieves, and there was silence inside and outside the store, looking at each other.

......

In an awkward silence, Wen Zhu opened the door of the store: "What are you doing?!"

She's not particularly fierce, and there's no such thing as an angry eyebrow. The main thing is that the seven people outside the door have stupid expressions in surprise, and the eyes that look at her are not obscene, although she is still wearing pajamas in suspender shorts.

The system said that Wen Zhu was just a soul body at this moment, and she had no concept before, but she soon noticed that her body had no scars, smooth and fair, and she still felt very strange. Rolling in the last days, who can not be injured and sunburned? Even if the family members of some high-level officials in large bases can engage in maintenance massage, to be honest, the raw materials are also very simple, and the effect depends on everyone's opinion.

Honey is hard to come by, because bees are already fragile and now they can't keep them. If you want to keep bees, you must first have flowers, but there is not enough food to eat, who will delve into planting flowers and planting them on a large scale? With sugar, it's even more extravagant. At most, it's just a matter of luck to get some wild honey. Natural materials such as pearls, egg whites, and cucumbers all make the same sense.

Although masks, creams, cosmetics and other things can be found, many people don't want them at all at first, and they waste a lot of them.

However, these things have not changed their properties, and they are also used when they expire. But the quantity and brand depend on luck, and if you want to exchange with other bases, you have to find opportunities. And how many people can be so extravagant?

The more difficult the times, the more appearance distinguishes class, or the simplest expression of living standards. The skin is smooth and clean and fair, indicating that there are conditions to clean frequently, and are not exposed to the sun and do not do coolies, and they are idle people, and their teeth are neat and weary, indicating that the food is sufficient and cooked, and there is no need to chew very hard. The eyes are bright, the body is tall, the muscles are full, and she looks very impactful, indicating that she has good physical strength, enough rest, and is definitely not easy to mess with.

There are also pajamas to wear.

Although these seven people are also pampered, they don't think they are so comfortable at home, and no matter how hot the weather is, they have to wear long sleeves and long pants to wrap themselves tightly. First, it can protect from the sun, and secondly, it can also prevent mosquito bites and infectious diseases.

The terrible end times are not just zombies, but after the large-scale outbreak of the zombie virus, the extreme advantage of human beings on the earth caused by the rapid attrition of human beings has been quickly dissipated. The industrial system is difficult to maintain, and the city has to give up, because the more populous the city, the more natural zombies, and even the lack of medical equipment, sick and injured, in addition to not needing high-end equipment, complex drug operation, you can only wait for death, resigned to fate.

Some far-sighted bases will collect intellectuals, give them good treatment, and try to use knowledge to resist the end times. But intellectuals often have poor physical endurance, and it is easy to die in the first wave of zombies, and those who survive also live very hard, and less than one-tenth of them can survive until they are rescued.

Among them, medicine, science and engineering are often the most practical, so the treatment is also the best. Social sciences and humanities are often considered useless, ostracized, suppressed, or simply banished and left to fend for themselves. Unless this social science and humanities can provide a variety of ancient methods of making soap, farming, or proficient in Qi Min's key techniques, or some practical methods in Mengxi's writings.

Otherwise, it's nonsense to say anything.

What's more, how many bases are there that have the ability and consciousness to protect knowledge, keep books, and have a large enough population to support various experiments of intellectuals, and how many bases can tolerate mistakes?

The zombie apocalypse is undoubtedly a great regression for human civilization.

This is a bit far away, but in short, the reason why Wen Zhu appeared without clothes is that she has the ability and reliance not to encounter danger, and secondly, this casual attitude and luxurious state are also a deterrent.

"What are you here for?" Seeing that none of the seven people spoke, Wen Zhu squinted, waved his hand and asked the system to tie them all up, and asked slowly.

She was still holding a thermos cup in her hand, and when she spoke, she unscrewed it to drink water. In summer, the nights are inevitably hot and dry, and it is of course very happy to have a glass of ice water to drink.

The seven men were tied up in a daze, and although they finally entered the door, they were all panicked. A few of them struggled to twist their necks to see what was going on in the store, their faces growing more and more surprised.

When the shop closes at night, the cooked food in the shop disappears and reappears the next day, so that the food is fresh every day. But the freezers, shelves, tables and chairs were still there, and even though they had been spying outside for an afternoon, they were still speechless in shock when they were exposed to the sight of the windows and abundant products at close range.

One of the youngsters, with the finest skin and tender flesh, was the first to react, begging for mercy loudly: "Don't kill us!" We're here to talk business!

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 389 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
11.6K 343 108
Author: Sweet Tao Zhi Zhi Ice Tea Status; Ongoing Link; https://www.weifengxs.com/542747/ [Invincible in the end of the world + random stall setting...
36K 491 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series