✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

17

264 9 0
By koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 17 Zombie Apocalypse, 17

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 17: The Zombie Apocalypse, 17

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Throwing away this author's immoral novel, Wen Zhu continued to watch the boring daily life of the store.

Recently, business is very normal, old customers often come to the door, new customers also increase over time, mainly in a city activities, although everyone is very wary, but after encountering the same kind, old customers always can't help but publicize it. The other party may not believe it or not, but with the increase in the range of activities of old customers, Wenzhu can finally get a few more people here.

Once you enter this store, there are few who are not captured. Even if they are hard-hearted, who can refuse a clean food source and a large amount of high-quality and low-cost food?

Wen Zhu saw that he was about to upgrade again, and he felt that he didn't need to do anything, just open the store at about the same time every day and close the store.

If people live a comfortable life and have sufficient materials, they always want to improve the quality. Wen Zhu sat at the cash register and thought wildly, and unconsciously began to miss the taste of roasted sweet potatoes, roasted corn, and baked potatoes. Boiled and steamed are delicious, but they are not the same.

She stood up lazily, took herself three volcanic stone grilled sausages to the plate, sat back and ate slowly, while eating, she thought of braised pork, back to the pot meat, boiled pork slices, boneless chicken feet, chopped pepper fish head...

Saliva flowed downward.

System:......

"As long as you keep upgrading, you will have what you want." In the end, he couldn't hold back, and the system comforted Wen Zhu.

Wen Zhu nodded: "Well, I believe in you."

After eating the grilled sausages and throwing away the bamboo sticks, Wen Zhu returned to the back, washed a bowl of cherries for himself, and continued to sit at the cash register and eat. She hadn't gotten tired of eating cherries, and every time she took a bite and heard the crisp cracking sound, she felt a burst of happiness, and she was so engrossed in eating that she almost didn't hear the noise outside.

The system reminded a sentence: "More than a dozen people, jeeps, big orders!"

It sounded like the system was excited, Wen Zhu was also quite interested, put down the cherry, took a tissue to wipe his mouth, stood up and walked to the door to watch.

There is indeed a modified jeep more than 100 meters ahead, which looks bulletproof and is painted in low-key black, and the side seems to be sprayed with white paint, which is very arrogant and cool. There was indeed a shadowy head in the jeep, Wen Zhu squinted his eyes and looked at it several times, thought about it, opened the door of the store, and lay down on the recliner in front of the door, confident, lazy, and bored shaking his feet.

It used to be close to the downtown area, so it was a good place to set up a store, but now it's about the same as a weird shop in a ghost town, so you should be wary. But Wen Zhu will not take the initiative to solicit customers, her style of doing business focuses on a willing person to take the bait. After all, everyone is having a hard time, and they are all very vigilant, and active sales seem to be unpredictable.

Anyway, she opens the door to do business, there is nothing invisible to people, there is no shortage of customers, and love does not come.

The dozen or so people over there seem to be a formed squad, well-trained and not low status, they should be the advance troops of a certain base sweep, exploring the road and collecting intelligence to plan the route or something, Wen Zhu has also done this work, he knows their psychology very well, and he is too lazy to watch it.

Bases that are close to each other will cooperate with each other, but the degree is generally very limited, because people have selfishness, and it is even more difficult to survive without selfishness in the last days. Therefore, the advance troops are also divided into their own routes, and the benefits are all their own, if they ask for help or ask other bases for help, the cost will be calculated separately.

Although this model is difficult to really reduce the number of zombies in a large city to a safe line, it is also a way to generate income anyway, and creates a safer environment for low-level abilities.

However, it is impossible to expect these people to have the morality and quality on the horizontal line, it is completely up to the individual.

It is not impossible to kill people and grab crystal nuclei, it is not impossible to announce personal vendettas, and it is not impossible to evolve into a big brawl between several bases.

People are born to commit suicide.

Wen Zhu thought of what he had seen and heard in the past, shook his head, and took out a pack of sucking jelly from his system backpack and savored it.

The people in the jeep over there could clearly see the neon sign on the side of the road outside the store, full of colorful bells and whistles, and it was difficult to see it. And the words above are not difficult to understand: If you don't follow the rules of the store, you will be thundered, and this is the proof.

When did you open a shop here? What do you sell? Who wants to set up shop here?

There was a lot of talking. The main thing is that there are store rules and deterrence, and it seems that it is worth visiting, no matter what it sells, it doesn't matter if you look at it. But the danger is still there, a dozen people argued about whether to take the risk, and saw Wen Zhu lying lazily, looking relaxed and relaxed, and the store seemed to be very quiet and tidy, it looked like it was really a big guy who was willful, after all, it was curiosity and adventurous spirit that prevailed over everyone.

Captain Xu Shengyi gritted his teeth: "Lao Bai, Xiao Li, Manman, the three of you go over and test it." If there's a problem, the three of you should be able to run back and signal and we'll go over and answer. If it's okay, you guys come out and send a signal, and we'll follow.

This is the most commonly used temptation method in the team, Lao Bai is a man in his thirties, Xiao Li is in his early twenties, full of a 1.6 meter thin and pale girl, has always been a sharp knife combination in this forward team, very tacit. Hearing this, the three of them nodded, moved their hands and feet, and got out of the car.

Among the three, don't look at the two men are young adults, and the ability level is also close to level 4 close to level 5, but the strongest is actually full. No one knows what her original name is, but everyone in the team knows that she used to be a track and field specialty, a provincial athlete, and her physical strength before the end of the world surpassed that of most men in life. Although she is not a specialized force, she has a lot of strength at the beginning, and she was only sixteen years old when the end of the world came, and she had the bold spirit of a teenager who was not afraid of death, and she killed zombies a lot, and soon awakened the speed ability.

Although it's not as outrageous as a superhero, Manman has successfully entered the fifth level under the tilt of the team's resources, not only has a lot of work to play in terms of speed, but also has a lot of strength, and if there is really any problem, he can carry a teammate and run into the car with one hand.

Lao Bai was a fitness instructor before the end of the world, he sold classes very well, and he was the best at talking, and his students liked him very much and recognized his personality charm. After the end of the world, Lao Bai awakened the charm ability, but the method of using it is very simple, and there is only one way to release it. That is, to create an illusion while he speaks, and the reaction speed of the person who is recruited will be slower, and if it is deep, he can control his words and deeds.

Generally speaking, those who are below Lao Bai will take the initiative to give him things after being controlled by him, such as crystal nuclei and food. If you really don't have it, you'll tell him some of your secrets.

It's a yes, one-purpose but very useful ability.

And Xiao Li was a high school student who was heavily addicted to online games before the end of the world, a pure house, with poor physical fitness, and no courage to kill zombies, I thought I was going to die, but I didn't expect... Because he has been wearing glasses for a long time, he has gained the ability of a second pair of eyes. The main function of this ability is identification, which can see some hidden dangers, determine whether it is safe at the moment, whether something is real or fake, and so on.

Therefore, the combination of these three people is invincible, Xiao Li is responsible for vigilance, judging whether the occasion is safe or not, Lao Bai is responsible for charming, Man is responsible for retreating, and the strength increase can also allow her to play the role of an assassin with high damage, and she can run away completely if she can't beat it, and it is the most conventional pathfinding trio in the team.

As soon as they got out of the car, the three of them automatically formed a formation, loose on the surface, but in fact, they were each responsible for guarding a fan, and the distance gradually widened, but they could maneuver to their teammates at any time. They don't have any formal training, but it's all a lesson in the flesh and blood, and it's very practical.

Wen Zhu saw it in his eyes, and his heart said that this quality is indeed not ordinary, it should be the top batch of talents in the base of not small scale.

And Zhao Xiran, one of the frequent guests, has a very high ability level in the lone wolf, but it is estimated that the level of these three people is higher than him.

Another large sum of money was in front of him, Wen Zhu's attitude was finally correct, and he sat up and waited for the three of them to come over.

Full of walking at the forefront. She was a young girl after all, not very tall, and very deceptive. The three of them did not enter the door directly, but stood not far away, carefully examining the light sign and the several charred corpses hanging on the side of the road.

"Sister, what are the store rules?" After reading it, he turned around and smiled at Wen Zhu Tian and asked politely.

Wen Zhu has a good attitude towards polite girls, and with a thought, he asked the system to copy a copy of the store rules and paste it on the outer wall, and pointed with his finger: "See for yourself."

Of course, there will be business in the last days. No matter how harsh the environment is and how human beings struggle, there are always people who have the resources and ability to engage in a career and become a master. However, this kind of business is generally done in the base, and it is convenient to have its back to the base. It's very... Qingqi.

But after reading the store rules, several people felt a little reliable and exchanged glances with each other.

If you are not afraid of the big guy's rules, you are afraid that there are no rules. There are rules that at least mean that you are serious about doing business, and you can say it separately if you don't slaughter it, after all, some resources are monopolized by bigwigs, and no matter how expensive they are, they have to buy them. If there are no rules, it is a clear attempt to kill you, even physically.

Man Man smiled and took a few steps closer: "Can we go in and have a look?"

Wen Zhu asked to open the store: "Feel free."

She lazily took the lead in recovering the silver counter: "If you need it, you can get a card here first and swipe the card to shop." The price list is on the wall.

When the three of them entered the store, they immediately smelled a complex aroma, their eyes were shocked, and they almost lost all their minds, and they inhaled desperately one by one. As an important combat power of the base, they naturally have no shortage of food, but it is impossible to eat as well as before the end of the world.

Variety, taste, simply can't be compared!

It's been a long time since I've smelled pure grain!

Lao Bai looked at the cupcakes on the counter and swallowed: "Cake! There's also cake! Woooooooooo

He was originally a fitness coach, the cake must not be eaten, and after the end of the world, he can't eat it if he wants to, who would have thought that one day he would meet the cake!

Lao Bai dug into his pocket, took out a first-level crystal nucleus, and prepared to recharge first to figure out the exchange mechanism. Points shopping, he hasn't tried it yet!

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 343 108
Author: Sweet Tao Zhi Zhi Ice Tea Status; Ongoing Link; https://www.weifengxs.com/542747/ [Invincible in the end of the world + random stall setting...
2.3K 194 20
Vsoo Liskook yoonnie Jirosé No hate to any character please
5K 110 35
Author: Short-legged Xiaoba Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural [Rebirth + Apocalypse + System + Business Growth + No CP] Wang Xiaoxiao was re...
34.8K 389 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story